• Please log in to reply
55120 replies to this topic

#53321 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:58 AM

I remember reading a few comments about people liking how they came out and performed right away and very consistently, like "a real band" instead of doing the "idol thing" (introducing the members and group, nicknames, etc first).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#53322 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:27 PM

Oooohhh, this is good. UF is finally tackling the "making current MM better known" point. Even if Morning Musume by themselves couldn't fill out a 70,000 capacity venue there's probably enough people already there who'd say "might as well watch Morning Musume; I remember them in name from my youth / my parents so let's see what they're up to nowadays".

Too bad that they're the first group on that day, though.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#53323 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:46 PM

Letting the group name and performance do the work will probably have done more for them to keep the crowd engaged than if they had done prolonged introductions, so that was a pretty good call. At this point, the people who are going to care about idol personalities are usually already idol fans and have already made their choice on whether they care about Morning Musume as an idol group in particular, so getting non-wota hooked on the group itself so that they can later get sucked into the rabbit hole is probably far more effective towards creating new fans in the long run.

^The most memorable performance at an event will generally be after the crowd has already warmed up, but going first probably isn't so bad if you just want to be remembered. There's an adage along the lines of all else being equal, people only remember who was first and who was last. Hyperbolic to be sure, and it wouldn't have really applied so well to a no-name opening act, but Morning Musume is a well-enough recognized name that it hopefully applies in this case.

#53324 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:20 PM

Last years set list was good. Hopefully this year will be even bigger!!

#53325 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:59 AM

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#53326 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 03:50 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=0NRYtgDdwwA

#53327 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:39 AM

Watching the Hina Fes MM'19 premium with the commentary you can tell how much Mizuki and Sakura pay attention to the rest of H!P. :good:

https://www.bilibili...945206664013629

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#53328 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 11:33 PM

There's a new MM member introduction video showing off their skills and it's really great

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#53329 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 12:38 AM

^ Video was certainly as advertised!

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#53330 maanamaana

maanamaana

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 08:41 AM

I hope we can see more of this kind of performance..

#53331 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:11 PM

Too bad it wasn't performed when the original members of the song were still around. Coz would love to see Honey/Zukki singing their solo lines.

But heck, they can't even give Maria a solo line, she is the only one without a solo line in this performance if I'm not wrong.

#53332 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:40 AM

^No solo line for Maria was really weird. Even Kaede got one, and she's got to be dead last for solo lines in recent concerts.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#53333 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:26 AM

I absolutely loved that performance! But they did do my girl Maria dirty. They could have given her a solo line.

Side note: I love that they give a lot of Zukki’s lines to Reina since their voices are similar.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#53334 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:41 PM

Haro fans really understimate their talent.
great vocals!

#53335 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:08 PM

It's that from the dinner show? Can't wait for the full DVD.

#53336 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:07 AM

Too bad it wasn't performed when the original members of the song were still around. Coz would love to see Honey/Zukki singing their solo lines.

But heck, they can't even give Maria a solo line, she is the only one without a solo line in this performance if I'm not wrong.

If Zukki, Riho, Duu, and Haruna were there, I'd probably cry. I need the studio version, this would help me sleep.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#53337 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 01:57 PM

You asked and now you shall receive

I love this version more a little more than the original because everyone has a solo line

#53338 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 04:54 PM

Morning Musume '19 Dvd Magazine Vol.119 (2019.06.04)
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7cablt
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7cabls

#53339 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 05:27 PM

Tsumetai is in my Top 5 Momusu songs ever, I love this arrangement and the girls sound so good! 

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#53340 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:51 PM

If Zukki, Riho, Duu, and Haruna were there, I'd probably cry. I need the studio version, this would help me sleep.

It was included in the 3-disc version of the latest best album.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users