#28161 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

^
Well, I'd say it's:
60% Sato Masaki calling Kudo as lesbian, as like... a seed crystal around which a lot of other stuff developed.
40% that fans like it, so the girls tease about it, and the fans like it, so the girls tease about it, and the fans like it, (etc)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#28162 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

Sayashi and Kuduu talk 

http://wotaintransla...lity-3-threads/

@credits Henkka

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

#28163 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

Not really relevant to MM, but I laughed out loud at this one XD

37: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/02/15(土) 23:58:16.49 0

Me: “I really like you, Aarii!
Uemura: “Lolicon!

44: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/02/15(土) 23:59:54.78 0
Me: “Aarii, how’s your tomato doing lately?
Uemura: “Lolicon!

52: 名無し募集中。。。 2014/02/16(日) 00:03:13.77 0
Me: “Did you hear about Momusu getting their fourth consecutive no. 1?
Uemura: “Oricon!

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#28164 ps99

ps99

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

There's a song in the "Sexy 8 Beat" concert that features Aika, Sayu, Eri and ( of course ) Yossie going all "lez yay". Yossie and Sayu carry it off, Eri just looks like its a hoot and Aika looks like a Deer in the Headlamps ( to be fair it was early days ).

#28165 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:38 PM

^^ Sayu again..  XD  But one of the suspected couple in PE is Sayu & Reina..  XD Reina used to be cool girl, in the opposite of Sayu

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#28166 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

I don't know about you guys but I don't think that they're lesbians at all XD

The girls most likely act that way behind the scenes as well. Most girls who are close to each other usually tease each other like that, it's really common for girls to talk and act in a way which might seem like they swing that way, but they most likely don't~ The fact that they know the fans like it makes them do it even more, that's where the business part comes in.  :lol:

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#28167 Piper G

Piper G

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 745 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

As far as the girls who aren't in the musical: these are also the three they seem to favor for variety shows lately. I don't think it's coincidental.

#28168 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:37 AM

I don't know about you guys but I don't think that they're lesbians at all XD

The girls most likely act that way behind the scenes as well. Most girls who are close to each other usually tease each other like that, it's really common for girls to talk and act in a way which might seem like they swing that way, but they most likely don't~ The fact that they know the fans like it makes them do it even more, that's where the business part comes in.  :lol:

That's pretty much what I was thinking haha.

#28169 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:52 AM

I supposed nobody was being serious, but I agree with everything minaeshi said, as a girl I know that happens especially in tight groups.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#28170 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

From my observations, girls just like to tease :P

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#28171 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:41 AM

The "Business-part", sounds funny. LOL

vDdUosc.jpg
Member of dFs: desert Fox subs
please visit: Fan Meeting in Japan 2013

#28172 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:10 AM

Tsunku has been diagnosed with laryngeal cancer.
Report from Sponichi Annex: http://www.sponichi....6007721550.html

So will H!P be looking for a new music producer soon?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#28173 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

^ that's bad. depends on how serious it is right? But there may be options for new producer.

#28174 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

Fellow polymath of Maachan

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:22 AM

^^ for real? My brain felt numb for seconds. Tsunku! :wacko:

What was the possible cause btw? Was he a heavy smoker or something? Or overwork in singing perhaps?

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

"Are you alright Planet Earth?"  -Masaki Sato

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#28175 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:35 AM

At the begining everyone tot it was just a growth in his throat/lyrnx as a result of all the heavy singing he did recently.

From what I read here and there, they detected the cancer at an early stage and Tsunku is undergoing treatment now.

How long will it take for him to recover? I don't know. Thats why I put forward that question earlier. In his current state can he still write songs or is he going to fall back on his "rumoured" secret vault of songs.

For H!P's sake I hope management gets a replacement instead until Tsunku recovers and able to take over.

Or maybe its time for Tsunku to graduate XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#28176 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:40 AM

^^ I don't think he was a smoker at all, it might have been somewhat caused by drinking. I'm thinking it's pretty likely linked with stress. Either way cancer is a horrible thing and I only hope that he recovers as best as he can!

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#28177 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

^Sorry I had to deleted the heavy drink part in my comment above ^^; I don't why I read "heavy smoking" as "hevy drinking" XD So the drinking comment had nothing to do with the conversation ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#28178 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:58 AM

Perhaps you're a heavy drinker yourself lol

I am btw. XD Not into smokes tho

Either way cancer is a horrible thing and I only hope that he recovers as best as he can!

yep. :good:

MM isn't complete without Tsunku. But tbh, I'm kinda curious to hear new songs not composed by him. I wonder what kind of music would MM make off.

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#28179 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:04 AM

^LOL I'm no drinker or smoker :D

I want Morning Musume to experience what Up Up Girls have now. They have more than a dozen writers, arrangers and compsers working with them that their sound/music is very rich in style but yet keeping to the same genre more or less.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#28180 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

I'm a bit ok with that. I hope they hold audition for amateur composers *coughcoughcoughcough* guess it's time to quit diggin booze. XD

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users