3568 replies to this topic

#21 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:26 PM

New Arikan pics~
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
a princess ^^;
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#22 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:36 PM

if you noticed. Kanna has been love dovey and touchy touchy with Airi lately. (c-ute dvd magazine, Tokkaiko Junjou PV)

lately? it's all the time since kanna joined °c-ute...there is a reason why there are these rumours about kanna being lesbian ^^;

I will punch you in the face! haha She's not a lesbian dammit. Some people are just a touchy feel type of person and some, like most American girls aren't. There are just some people who need the reassurance and a hug all the time and there's noting wrong with that. hehe

#23 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:38 PM

I will punch you in the face! haha She's not a lesbian dammit. Some people are just a touchy feel type of person and some, like most American girls aren't. There are just some people who need the reassurance and a hug all the time and there's noting wrong with that. hehe

haha i know...but it's a nice coincidence that she always needs to hug airi :P

#24 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:43 PM

haha, I really couldn't tell you the reason. :P

#25 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:45 PM

I don't see your reasoning still :P she is just touchy. Actually I think alot of American girls are. I have a friend who hugs everyone she sees regardless if she has known them for 5 years or 5 min.

On topic:

Kanna was like the cutest kid in the H!P eggs audition!

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#26 moonmushroom

moonmushroom

3rd gen member

• Validating
  • 334 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:38 PM

Well, Kanna has stated that she likes girls. But it's easy to give her doubt on these words, considering she is only 14 and saying it. All I can really say is, she really likes Airi and we don't know her exact feelings about any of the girls.

Whatever orientation she chooses, she's still awesome and a perfect fit in C-ute. :P

#27 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:22 AM

Well, Kanna has stated that she likes girls. But it's easy to give her doubt on these words, considering she is only 14 and saying it. All I can really say is, she really likes Airi and we don't know her exact feelings about any of the girls.

There was doubt over what exactly she meant. I believe she probably meant it in the sense that she preferred spending time with girls rather than guys (they were discussing their types of guys on a radio show), and it just came out the wrong way, hence the reaction of the other girls. I'm not saying she isn't gay, she very well might be, but I doubt she'd announce it to the world at the age of 14 when she'd likely be very confused (if she is gay). She prob just likes spending time with the C-ute girls and her friends atm, no time for boys.

Meanwhile girls are always very touchy feely. You go to any school (girls or co-ed) and they're hugging each other, holding hands, and buying each other flowers all the time lol.

#28 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:05 AM

Just a clarification about American girls. Sure they hug and even give each other a peck on the cheek, but certainly are not infatuated with each other like Japanese girls act towards each other. You wouldn't see American girls holding hands or just in general, act blissful. It's hard to explain until you've been to Japan and have seen it first hand. =)

#29 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:56 AM

Yeah, in Japan, if someone hugs you in public it means they love you A LOT. It's sort of the same situation for holding hands too.

I think Kanna just wanted to avoid the question "do you like boys?" so she said "I like girls". :lol:
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#30 Maxis

Maxis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 606 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:37 AM

:lol: this is fun stuff ..
well, according to recent musicfighter[chinesesubs] when c-ute go outstation spend the nightout the staff will put them all in a room *evil part* ask em to shower together :lol: (maybe due to savty reason coz mai and chisato age) gagagaga if kanna really is what you lads are say she is then its proably too late to save airi now LoL :c03:

[www.berryz.cn][www.hello-online.org][www.berryz-switchon.net][www.miyasub.net][www.loveberryz.net]

[www.berryzworkshop.com][www.bk-f.cn][berryzkobo.5d6d.com][www.berryz-kobo-international.com][xmorfis.net]

[WOLF]

#31 arvindwight33

arvindwight33

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:21 PM

-yawn- frigg all we talk about kanna's being liking girls hahahahah

LOL, anyways have u watch the making of Tokaikko Junjuo????

#32 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:39 PM

:blink: this is fun stuff ..
well, according to recent musicfighter[chinesesubs] when c-ute go outstation spend the nightout the staff will put them all in a room *evil part* ask em to shower together :lol: (maybe due to savty reason coz mai and chisato age) gagagaga if kanna really is what you lads are say she is then its proably too late to save airi now LoL :good:

Huh? Are you saying when they go out of town (what is outstation?) They all shower together? or the staff shower with them O_O Haha I'm all confused...please clarify so I can get some of these pictures out of my head.

So much confusion

ontopic: yes I have seen the making

Posted Image

#33 moonmushroom

moonmushroom

3rd gen member

• Validating
  • 334 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:19 AM

The making of was awesome. I think it was one of the first times I've seen Kanna on video speaking directly. Made her even cuter. :D

#34 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:42 AM

Just have seen the making - nice one. Kanna calling Airi was so cute :D
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#35 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:53 AM

Just watched the making. Kanna was fun lol. I loved the staring contest with Hagiwara and how she started singing Natsu doki Lipstick ^_^ She seems really close to everyone, such a fun personality.

#36 Maxis

Maxis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 606 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:49 AM

:huh: this is fun stuff ..
well, according to recent musicfighter[chinesesubs] when c-ute go outstation spend the nightout the staff will put them all in a room *evil part* ask em to shower together <3 (maybe due to savty reason coz mai and chisato age) gagagaga if kanna really is what you lads are say she is then its proably too late to save airi now LoL :lol:

Huh? Are you saying when they go out of town (what is outstation?) They all shower together? or the staff shower with them O_O Haha I'm all confused...please clarify so I can get some of these pictures out of my head.

what ?! with the staff ?! NO ! you crazy ?!? hahaha .. forgive my bad english .. sorry for the confusion ..
no .. no staff involve just the girls .. the staff just put them all in a room (cheap bastard :()
and yup the staff asked them girls (only the girls) to bath together .. didnt really get the reason behind it all ..
but it is what airi said in the musicfight around the 5th-6th mins ..

[www.berryz.cn][www.hello-online.org][www.berryz-switchon.net][www.miyasub.net][www.loveberryz.net]

[www.berryzworkshop.com][www.bk-f.cn][berryzkobo.5d6d.com][www.berryz-kobo-international.com][xmorfis.net]

[WOLF]

#37 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:25 PM

girls never go alone to the toilet so you really wonder they shower together? and this isn't even bad...i mean look how many man do that...in almost every sport they shower together after the game

#38 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:17 PM

Ahh haha you confused me! I get it now. We are off topic. I should add a nice kanna picture now!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 Cupcake_Troll

Cupcake_Troll

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:16 AM

....mabye a little late mabye but.. YAY she got her own thred haha
she's my favorite member and will aways beeee ^^ <_< :good:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#40 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:54 PM

She looks like a bumblebee in that outfit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users