http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

So much for her injury!

#6542 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

What's the latest news about Erika, i haven't heard any latest update from her?

5ydydu.jpg

Avatar and signature created by ByuTaeReinA, Thank you very much.

3DS XL : 3282-5026-1667- Draude12 - Playing POKEMON X

#6543 kannaforever

kannaforever

1st gen member

• Validating
  • 546 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

^

She updated her blog last on 10/14: http://ameblo.jp/umeda-erika/

She also posts frequently on Twitter: https://twitter.com/umeda_erika

#6544 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

Thanks guys! :good:

@ Jiro Sugaya

Kanna stars in this MV:

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

So much for her injury!

Kanna didn't sing or DANCE in that MV.
Kanna is focusing in acting now, mostly doing theatre work.

Kanna also hangs out with Erika occasionally.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#6545 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

^

She updated her blog last on 10/14: http://ameblo.jp/umeda-erika/

She also posts frequently on Twitter: https://twitter.com/umeda_erika

Thank you for this update.

5ydydu.jpg

#6546 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Great news for all the Erika fans.

She's starting a solo career! She developped all of her feelings and the reasons why on her latest blog post : http://ameblo.jp/ume...1650902961.html

Her official website was also created : http://umeda-erika.com/

And her first solo live "Umeda Erika First Solo Live ~Starting Over~" has been announced on December 22, 2013 @ Hatsudai Doors

#6547 MomoFangirl

MomoFangirl

Momo-ist

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Can someone translate Erika's blog post? :)

Check Out My H!P Blog: ForeverLove!~
My top 3 H!P members:
1. Momoko Tsugunaga,2. Airi Suzuki, 3. Mano Erina
Favorite AKB48 Member: Minami Takahashi
Berryz & C-ute Heaven

#6548 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

I only scrolled through the entry and read one of the last lines, which made me nostalgic.

"Today, October 25, it's been 4 years since I graduated from C-ute... at any rate it's a good day, so I chose it for today's announcement".

:)

All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#6549 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

Erika is returning to the music scene? What about her modelling career?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#6550 kacanghijau

kacanghijau

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

Personally i do think she should not graduate from C-ute. But if she not, maybe C-ute will not be as what they are now. Maybe this is good for both of them.

f3357a13-ca1e-4771-9f57-26bc97ff8ed3_zps

#6551 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

Joint concert anyone? Maybe a C-ute reunion in the future won't be so far off. :o

I have a feeling that it's not going to happen but that it's also going to happen. I can only hope.

I wonder what current C-ute members will think of this? I mean they had those feelings before of not wanting Erika to graduate... but then during Budoukan, Airi said they won't forget the 3 former C-ute members. Wait, are they free to talk about Erika in their blogs? Kanna and Megumi, definitely not, but Erika graduated with no negative stigma attached to her sooo... they're allowed to, right?

#6552 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

^ Maimi talked a bit about Ume in her most recent blog entry, she said she supports Ume and wants to listen to her singing voice again.
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#6553 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

2013-10-25 00:00:56
There are pleased to report to you. Theme: blog
It will be long, but I am glad if you can read. ℃-ute I chose the road as a model by graduated. There was a time that start from scratch in the new environment also struggled to worried there. The such as or went to showing their faces to have the documents in yourself, such as and go audition, things like that as well the first time, time to or receive shock not go quite well also ... Yes the minutes, and decided to do my best in the audition that you make in yourself but your job was, was also felt a sense of accomplishment there is very rewarding. I had thought to be natural that there is work every day during idle, only I thought so because I had never went to get the work from their own, a lot of people are moving for us at Toko invisible it had me, and it seemed to be such that I and a very hard to also make the work of one by one. And I think I was able to know it was may the blessing of good that there is work every day and because I experienced model, I felt that it was good to experience the model really. I will get down to business. That you hit a big wall really Earlier this year occurred. It, I've noticed that the show had become part of the fun of No. 1 above all among the work as a model. That I always think that if you listen to more cheers If you are walking down the runway, there was a thing is to feel. It, I had remembered every time When I was doing music. I want to sing and dance in front of all the fans every time, and also want to do music again whenever I walk the runway. I think this is I became stronger gradually. I think that it is not track record still as a model and then a while but not gave up, I had spent much the day-to-day of leave that can not be said to those around you I think it would be Do not say to me I'm want to do music also Yet. It was a good deal of bitterness. I was going past more and more month and have continued to trouble so, but One day of May best friend since I was a high school dance and sing again not a Yarra? Erica music anymore "Erika me suddenly I tell me that I like Erika and of! ︎ model want to see shines figure but it's really fun Like when you are doing karaoke together and when you're talking about music and then to be! ︎ "are sparkling. It may be day-to-day conversation, but it was a very big word for me.We have followed the day to think about my future of this destination even more,,, 9 around, I finally decided. It ... want to see the smile on everyone's face and singing and dancing up on the stage again! If are there who our fans are waiting for us, I want to meet the expectations! Life is but a life you do not know once, I do not know maybe short be longer it, when what might happen, I want you to look at the figure dancing, singing in front of everyone as quickly as possible a little not stomach something at a loss! Immediately, and I think had a contact, the president of the office so. The face-to-face ask make time, we talked about all the determination and I think you could not say to anyone until now. I have decided to resume the Umeda Erika musical activities. It does not need to something wondering Mo~u! Will advance! Please expect! In fact, Umeda Erika With that said! I have a hair cut haircut! ! I asked to Mr. Hisashi hill at zacc you are always taken care of!

o0480036012726993493.jpg

o0480036012726993522.jpg

I cut about 25cm! ! Attitude change, cut haircut hair in that it is to resume music career, you want to switch feelings! It is a decision that there is also the sense that! I got the upper hand in the video also look at the time! ! We've pasted URL below invited to visit from seeing to the end the blog! Smile on it! On it! ! ! !Official site of Umeda Erika is now open! ! It is a thing I am very happy! !Information for work in the future, Notice, I will continue to raise this official site from time to time! ! Check Please by all means! ! ☆ Umeda Erika official website opened! Umeda Erika official website ※ PC · smartphone common after another! ! This is to inform you of the last in this! ! What,,, I, Umeda Erika,,,,, one-man LIVE has been decided! ! Is the fullness of the heart! ! I wanted to meet you, I was waiting for this day all the way! ! It has various prepare for now LIVE!! I want you to come to a lot of people! ! I'm looking forward that the 12/22 (Sun) seeing you! ☆ Details <Umeda Erika First Solo Live ~ Starting Over ~>(Date) December 22, 2013 schedule venue Hatsudai Doors Doors Hatsudai 12:30 Doors open 13:00 pm 2500 yen drink Included ¥ 2,000 at door Advance tickets general release 2013 (Sat) 10:00 ~ Lawson Ticket am November 2 yearssponsored Co. hour Songs creative ● "Umeda Erika" 11/2 (Sat) Release · L code: 70921 general release reservation TEL: 0570-084-003 (L code necessary )  web Reservations: Http://L-tike.Com  :0570-000-777 ※ Inquiry   has direct sales of over-the-counter in Lawson Loppi than general ※ Release Date   part mobile phone, phone number starting ※ 0570, the company PHS ·    The option will not be available from the IP telephone · CATV telephone ===== The ↓ ↓ is a video in the beauty salon was saying earlier comment video ☆comment video Erika Umeda Thank you very much for reading received so far! !I chose that this day is good just 25 ... October 4 anniversary after you ℃-ute graduation, will be presented today today. I hope that everyone is going to grow bigger but separate place to head! ! I also will continue to grow of course!Everyone,,,, now! ! ! !

5ydydu.jpg

#6554 kacanghijau

kacanghijau

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

i hope we can have a proper translations.

f3357a13-ca1e-4771-9f57-26bc97ff8ed3_zps

#6555 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

Erika is returning to the music scene? What about her modelling career?

Maybe one night Umechan sat down & thought "Know what? I kinda miss the recording studio, the mic, the stage...I had my times on the catwalk, that can now wait"

#6556 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Maybe she thought being a model wasn't what she wanted or she missed her fans?

I'm glad she is returning because she has such a sweet voice <3

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#6557 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

^^^ Sure, I'll give it a go.

This got a bit lengthy, but it would make me happy if you read it.

The path I chose when I graduated from C-ute was to try modeling.

They say when jumping into a new environment that you have to start from 1, and I had worries and struggles.

Like when I had to bring my own materials for my debut, or going on auditions, doing those sorts of things for the first time, and there were periods where I was shocked at how smoothly things were going...

Even so, during those times, I'd go by myself to an audition, give it my best, and have my work decided, and it all came with an amazing sense of accomplishment and feeling like it was all worth it.

I was recalling how during my time as an idol, I would ordinarily have work everyday - that is, I wasn't having to go out there and find work for myself - and there were things I didn't realize, such as the many people who worked hard at managing it on our behalf. As I found and did jobs on my own, little by little, I came to realize how incredibly difficult it is.

I've come to be grateful for the many things I learned from my experience made possible by modeling and the daily tasks I had, and I really feel it was a good experience.

And now we come to the real subject.

I entered this year running into a really big sort of barrier.

That is, as far as the work I would do as a model, I came to realize the one thing that was the most fun above all else was doing a show.

When I would be walking on the runway and always listening to the cheers, it stirred some feelings within me.

That is, I was remembering the time I was performing music.

Every time I would walk the runway, I'd want to do music once more - wanting to sing and dance before all the fans again.

You see, these thoughts gradually became stronger.

It's not that I had some way to go before I had achievements as a model, nor that I gave up on it, and yet I felt like I should not be saying that I want to do music again, so for a long time days were passing without my telling the people around me about it.

It was quite difficult.

The worry continued for months until it rapidly became too much, when one day in May a close friend since high school abruptly said to me "Don't you do music anymore? I want to see you up there once again singing and dancing!! I also like the Erika who models, but the times we would discuss music and go to karaoke together were super fun and you seemed to sparkle!!"

It might not have been an ordinary conversation, but for me those few words were quite important.

More than ever, I was condisering those things of the past occuring again in the near future...

Around September, I finally came to a decision.

That is...

I want to stand again on the stage sincging and dancing and see everyone's smiling faces! If there are fans who have been waiting for this, I want to live up to your expectations! You only go through this world once, not knowing if it may be a long time or short, and you never know what may happen at any given time or when you may lose your way a little, but I definitely want to be in front of everyone singing and dancing soon!

With that in mind, I immediately contacted my manager at the office.

We set up a time to meet face to face, and until I told them all of my decisions I didn't reveal my thoughts to anyone else.

I, Umeda Erika, decided to restart my activity with music.

After this she talks about a new haircut to go with her new path, as well as her new official site and the live performance that's mentioned above.

#6558 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

MY ERIKA IS COMING BACK??? AHHHHHH<3

#6559 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

That's really good news especially for Erika's fans, i admired her beauty and voice andi i will never forget the day she sang Wasuretakunai Natsu that made me cry everytime i watched it, so if it's true, welcome back to your original world where you truely belong.

5ydydu.jpg

#6560 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

Does anyone know anything about the new company she is with, KDASH Stage Co?

Here is her new profile over at KDASH Stage Co (she is under OUR SONG CREATIVE)  http://www.oursongs-.../profile/umeda/

Her profile is officially gone from the INCENT Co. website, so she it looks like she is done with Modeling for now.

[EDIT] Seems I was wrong, she is listed on KDASH Stage Co as a "Model/Artist"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users