• Please log in to reply
16042 replies to this topic

#41 Ikimashou

Ikimashou

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:04 AM

Whats the site to her blog? I want to give her a big congratulations and all my support!!! It looks like she will need it with all this hate O.o

Edit: Send me the URL in PM if you don't want other people to find out about it

~ホッピデホップ~

#42 Noo-Gen

Noo-Gen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:09 AM

The thing about her blog is just going overboard. It like they blaming her. Hopefully she uses this as fuel for her to work hard and show everyone what she can do. After all, all we can do is wait and see for now.

#43 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:11 AM

im actually very excited about this :whistle: Li Chun is my age and cute too :w00t:
Posted Image

#44 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:13 AM

The thing about her blog is just going overboard. It like they blaming her. Hopefully she uses this as fuel for her to work hard and show everyone what she can do. After all, all we can do is wait and see for now.

It is totally ridiculous but goes to show just how many sick people there are in the world. It cannot possibly be her fault and even if it was, what is the crime she has committed anyway ? known that i can see.

All im left thinking is "you go girl" you have my support all the way.

#45 Tubster68

Tubster68

Nacchiholic!

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:19 AM

the hell i thought 8th generation was done... Not only did they add opne but two! :whistle: .. Which one is which?

#46 rentaro

rentaro

The Devil You Know

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:30 AM

Maybe it's just that I'm lucky to have been raised in a very diverse and tolerant family environment, where the majority of us had partners of another race, so my generation grew up not really caring whether or not someone was from another part of the world (the older generations...well that's another story), so whenever I see comments like the examples given I really can't understand why people could be so condescending of another just because of race. From what I've seen Junjun has some talent and will undoubtedly grow and improve over time as other musume have, now if she were truly talentless than I'd be able to understand why people would be as upset as they are if that were the mitigating factor...

on a side note: Junjun is my BROTHER's nickname! :w00t: A nickname that our Chinese grandmother gave him! This is gonna be hard for me 'cuz this one is an uber cutie and I'm gonna have to come up with a way to get HIS lame ass face out of my head whenever I hear someone call her by that name...and another thing...wonder if Miki's gonna have as much fun with her as she does with the other's while they're onstage (think giving Eri wedgies XD ) (ya, I had to get a Miki comment in there somewhere :whistle:) .

#47 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:36 AM

It's not ewen sure that they will stay in MoMosume i think this thread is way to early in here if they are just exchange students....

#48 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:40 AM

Through reading her blog. i learned she was in japan already more than 2 months(b4 valentine), she post few pictures of tokyo, and the food she ate. She's kinda sad for leaving her friends and family(kinda like what aika feels in that ohastar show). i believe all the pictures she took was took place in japan.

And i also found a old blog of hers. the last post was on 2006 1026 by her, and she didnt mention anything about her joining MM. i think thats when she still in the supergirl audition thing.

#49 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:41 AM

They already announced they are in MM so it's not early :whistle:

#50 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:41 AM

Maybe it's just that I'm lucky to have been raised in a very diverse and tolerant family environment, where the majority of us had partners of another race, so my generation grew up not really caring whether or not someone was from another part of the world (the older generations...well that's another story), so whenever I see comments like the examples given I really can't understand why people could be so condescending of another just because of race.

Same here. And my hope is that most of the new generation which has (or was forced to) open up in the wake of the internet will have far more tolerant beliefs.

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#51 BexXz

BexXz

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 132 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:46 AM

cant wait to see their debut =D. probly wont be anytime soon though. im assuming they dont know much japanese, but if they do that would be awsome :whistle:

I readed on the main page news 'H!O' that they will be on the next H!M show March 18th so :w00t: so, upcoming sunday.
cant wait. and ofcourse i welcome both with open arms!! \o/

quote from the H!O news post:
The two new members will appear on Hello! Morning for the first time on March 18th! - sanspo report

#52 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:51 AM

Now let's all say "Aaaaawwwwwww"
Posted Image
Isn't she an adorable moppet :whistle:

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#53 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:51 AM

^ Thanks for the news BexXz. I can't wait till that comes.

The girls are cute though. I can't wait for their first PB. I don't know when but I hope soon.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#54 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:53 AM

I give my full support to Chun and hope she'll get a pb if she's staying :whistle:

Internet killed common sense.

#55 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:56 AM

Lol, everyone's all "I hope it's temporary" and "They can't be staying" but watch, after they do whatever they do, we won't want them to leave (if that's the plan anyways). Hopefully the fact that they're both foreign will attract the girls and the fact that they're cute will attract more young boys. And not wotas.
Is that a morning musume poster behind her?

#56 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:58 AM

^ Yeah. Morning Musume would be in the top of the single list :whistle:. Like number 1 after the next.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#57 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:58 AM

ethnicity dosent matter. if your gonna be racist you might as well stop lsitening and watching H!P stuff if your not japanese.

Racism is the path to the dark side. Racism leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to H!P suffering
Posted Image

#58 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:59 AM

Yes amoz a PB is what we need! Nobody could detest her if she got a PB. That would be like the cure against all these evil minds. :whistle: (I'm refering to the evil souls that spoke ill of her in her blog and so on.)

#59 Tictac_Eri

Tictac_Eri

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:04 AM

I wouldn't mind a link by PM to her blog, she seems to know a little english so I would very much like to praise her, give her encouragement and to tell her to ignore the idiots.

PLUS,
She has exactly the same birthday as me. (diff. year tho)
She's almost identical height to me

She looks really cute as well - I think I'm going to like her!

#60 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:09 AM

Nice to see this thread has started.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users