• Please log in to reply
1955 replies to this topic

#1881 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:18 PM

There seems to be an issue in general with the site sending emails for things like new members and password resets. Since I post the Q&As on the front page I get many people asking me about it, so have had several reports of people not being able to join or reset passwords because they never receive those emails. This has been going on for quite a while (someone probably posted about it a while back, but I just haven't gone through all the messages).

#1882 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:51 PM

Is it still problems with the posts on top?

#1883 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:56 PM

I don't know if anyone will see this, but every time a new page is reached, the page itself will stay on the previous one and just constantly refresh for me. The only thread I haven't encountered this is with the Haga Akane thread. It says there's a new post for this thread, but the last message I can see is from Zoe on November 16. And while typing this I see there's a notification that 3 new replies were made, but they won't show up.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. The only thing that seems to be getting updated is the Newsfeed section.

#1884 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:26 PM

testing,

I have repaired the table, lets hope it works now.

#1885 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 12:50 AM

site seems back to normal. thanks :c18:

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#1886 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:59 PM

Thank you very much. Everything seems to work now.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1887 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:38 AM

The side panels (Upcoming Releases, Recent Status Updates, etc) on the main forum page seem to be missing the open/collapse options.

Edit: Also having issues with quoting posts.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1888 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 620 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:06 AM

(Deleted)

#1889 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:24 PM

Thank you haku. Any chance that the search function can be fixed?

#1890 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 07:59 AM

Request for Inoue Rei's thread to be moved from the Kobushi section to the Juice=Juice section, now that her joining has been announced.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1891 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 08:52 AM

The quote and multiquote buttons don't work for me, and I've tried it on 3 different browsers.

Is it something on my end?

Thanks.

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#1892 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 07:15 PM

Nah, the website is broken and those who could fix it don't care anymore.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1893 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 09:17 PM

FYI when I posted today's Q&A in the news feed, it wouldn't allow me to add an article photo coming back with the error that I don't have permission since it's empty or the photo is too big... saying "%s MB" is the max filesize making me think there's a problem with that system... Just tried uploading a photo that's about 150kb similar to the ones I always upload. I suppose this is just another of the list of bugs with the site...

#1894 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 11:47 PM

yeah i just tested the image upload on the picboard and i got a 500 internal server error, i think image uploading might be broken?? i'll also test the image upload on the newsfeed next time i post an article (i would just post one then delete it but also i don't know if deleting works so i don't wanna post a random article then not be able to delete it yknow)

#1895 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 10:44 AM

I also noticed that there was a problem with the Picboard since yesterday. Pics are not loading fully and browsing previews pages shows this error.

Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYre8i2j' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /var/data/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 234

www.hello-online.org Driver Error

#1896 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:36 PM

oooooof i don't know anything about servers but that doesn't sound good. i hope things are able to be fixed considering how much the picboard is used by the fandom >_>

#1897 Riho Kudo

Riho Kudo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:44 PM

I really hope the Picboard can be saved :(

#1898 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:45 PM

Yeah, I use the Picboard everyday so I notice when it has a problem. The last uploaded photo was on June 09. I'm not computer savvy but the Errcode: 28 - No space left on device Is there no more space left for new photos, like comparing it to a full hard drive? I think it's time to archive the old photos from the Picboard to free some space or expand the space for new photos. 

#1899 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:17 PM

it could be like a server space issue or something maybe? i mean even though it'll really suck looking for old pics i wouldn't mind if the old pics were archived and put in a torrent or something on aidoru-online so we could make space for new pics. i'm not really sure how any of this works though so i don't even know if that's possible haha

#1900 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:53 PM

what, no space?

(thats the HTML upload message)

screenshot_20200610_1j1juy.jpg

btw the admin/haku was notified 

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png