• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#101 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:32 PM

She was credited as member in the last YouTube video for backstage, so everything indicates she'll be showing up soon

#102 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 02:51 AM

I miss Oota.

#MAGA

#103 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 04:43 AM

When members are disciplined they are given office work. They also must keep current with new dances, so it is much work.

#104 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 09:40 AM

That's pretty good news that the firm has decided to give her another chance with the looks of it. And given now every group is lying low due to the pandemic, it's was actually in her favour that she went on suspension during this time. And she can come back once things start to resume to "normalcy".

#105 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 07:47 PM

Yes, this really came to her favor because she didn't miss on much.  I hope Up Front mentions her comeback soon.

#106 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:19 AM

Yes, this really came to her favor because she didn't miss on much.  I hope Up Front mentions her comeback soon.

Well this comment didn't age well ^^;

#107 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 02:46 PM

I like her but I think that they might replace her by Ishiguri Kanami. Who know.  :ph34r:

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#108 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 07:30 PM

I like her but I think that they might replace her by Ishiguri Kanami. Who know.   :ph34r:

:noo:  :noo:  :noo:

NO  :noo:  

:noo:  :noo:  :noo:

#109 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 08:17 PM

^

^^;

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#110 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 11:27 PM

Sadly, that can happen in the post-Tsunku era. It's not like letting her graduate on purpose, it's like shoving her to the shadow. Also, rcb2418 is right when saying that the situation favors Haa-chan's comeback. However, there is something that I fear. Mistrust between other Angerme members and her is still there, and in a long term, it's really a disadvantage for her, maybe except for Take-chan or Kawamuu. I just wish Maa-chan could become her mentor and guide her out of this mess. I guess in this situation taking advice from outsiders (H!P members who aren't Angerme members) will be better.

#111 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:01 PM

It has been announced that Haachan WILL return back to Hello! Project, but is no longer a member of ANGERME.
http://www.helloproj...com/news/12467/

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#112 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:10 PM

Give me a minute and I'll translate.

DDOhydd.gif

#113 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:18 PM

This sounds very 48 Group, when members get put back into the Kenkyusei after scandals. They don't mention that they put Oota into the Kenshuusei, though, I think.

Interesting. I wonder what they'll do with her.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#114 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:19 PM

aww really? :( maybe there were issues with her and the group, but this really sucks. i hope she at least gets to redebut soon...

#115 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:33 PM

Notice regarding Oota Haruka hereafter

As always, thank you for supporting ANGERME.

Regarding member Oota Haruka, who paused her activities in March of this year, her activities in ANGERME have finished,

and from here on, she will be starting from square 1, aiming to be able to work once again in Hello!Project.

We have sincerely accepted that we as a company were not attentive with Oota

when it came to guidance on knowledge or mental preparedness while working as an idol,

and from here on, we will work diligently to make sure the same thing does not happen again

Since stopping her activities, Oota has spent her days re-examining and challenging herself.

During this time, she was able to confirm that it was her intent to continue working,

and so I'd like for us to move forward together, 

with her taking lessons daily so that she can have a new start in Hello!Project.

We will inform you at a later time as soon as we decide what her future activities will entail.

I humbly ask for your support for the restarting Oota Haruka and ANGERME, as well.

UP-FRONT PROMOTION

Representative Director Nishiguchi Takeshi

To all of the fans, from Oota Haruka

As always, thank you for your support.

I, Oota Haruka, spent my days of my hiatus reflecting back on myself.

They were days re-examining the things I wasn't able to do,

the naiveté of my actions, my lack of self-awareness as a professional, how I should carry myself as a working member of society.

During that time, when I left my activities as part of ANGERME, I came to the decision

to go back to the start and work hard from there.

To everyone who supported me from my time as a trainee,

to everyone who supports ANGERME,

to everyone who supports Hello!Project,

I'm truly sorry that I betrayed you.

I also apologize from the bottom of my heart to everyone who was waiting on my return from hiatus.

I will return to you all, without fail, by putting forth even more effort than I did before.

This is a selfish request, but I ask for your support from here.

Oota Haruka

DDOhydd.gif

#116 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:38 PM

^ thanks for the translation. I wonder if they put an end to distract us from Risa. I just hope Haruka doesn't enda like Riho or Aika

#117 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:41 PM

I'm happy to see she's back but i doubt it will go anywhere.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#118 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:42 PM

I do wonder what activities she will do, though. I can't see her re-joining ANGERME when they already took her out of the group. If anything she might join a new group, since I can't imagine her in any of H!P's other current groups.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#119 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:46 PM

I could see an Inaba Manaka scenario, where she's technically not a trainee but she only performs with trainees until they decide where to put her. It also corresponds to this concept of starting from square 1. Since she already has a fanbase (albeit small), they'd surely want to capitalize on that if she's willing to work. 

DDOhydd.gif

#120 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:53 PM

yeah honestly i feel like she's just gonna linger in kss for a bit and then dip by next year or earlier, beyooooonds just debuted so i doubt she'd be able to redebut for another few years (unless they somehow put her back in angerme, or decide to throw her in juice=juice. idk). honestly i really don't get why what she did deserved such a harsh punishment, she was the victim here and the adult definitely knew better. ugh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users