• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#201 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:26 AM

Kanji Keyakizaka46 will be appearing on NHK's end of year music show, Kouhaku. This will be their 3rd consecutive appearance since debut. 

https://twitter.com/...558454223491072

Hiragana Keyakizaka46 will be appearing on Mnet's end of year award show, MAMA in South Korea. They will be going as representatives of Japan.

https://entertain.na...&aid=0003903734

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#202 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 03:56 PM

Keyakizaka46 General News

Sakamichi are doing a joint stage play called Zambi which will have 17 stages showing at Tokyo Dome City Hall. 

ZUOSHhyl.jpg

On team Red, Nogizaka's Yoda Yuki and Yamashita Mizuki, Kanji's Kobayashi Yui and Habu Mizuho, and Hiragana's Saito Kyoko and Kosaka Nao 

On team Blue, Nogizaka's Kubo Shiori and Umezawa Minami, Kanji's Sugai Yuuka and Moriya Akane, and Hiragana's Kakizaki Memi and Kato Shiho

Red team will have 9 shows, and Blue team will have 8. 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/zambi_project

Kanji performed Ambivalent during the Best Hit Kayousai 2018 today!

DsC8HRpVsAA8U29.jpg

Because Sugai Yuuka, Kobayashi Yui, Habu Mizuho, and Moriya Akane were absent (they are all taking part in Zambi play), their positions were replaced by Hiragana Keyaki members, Higashimura Mei, Takamoto Ayaka, Sasaki Kumi, and Watanabe Miho. This is the first time Hiragana members have been unders for Kanji members lolol... With Kanji now soon to be down to 17 members, and no sign of the Sakamichi Auditions being complete, maybe they're gearing us up for the first mixed senbatsu? 

performance clip in link: https://twitter.com/...023695965253632

Keyakizaka46 won The Best Character Award 2018 on the Shogakukan DIME awards. 
2kQLTWBm.jpg xqW5ZBZm.jpg
Kanji members Watanabe Risa, Watanabe Rika, Koike Minami, and Oda Nana went to accept the award. 

Kanji Keyakizaka46 News 

Kanji will perform in Rockin' on Countdown Japan on December 28th 

Kanji's ongoing Lawson campaign has released a new project, you can now get Keyaki sandwiches lol. They will be in Lawson stores from the 4th December. 
ep3jyinl.png

Hiragana Keyakizaka46 News 
Hiragana will have a 3-Day end of year Christmas live on December 11, 12, and 13 at Nippon Budokan 

Hiragana have started a CoCo Ichiban (Curry food chain) campaign with 2 15sec CM's. You can get their styled curry in restaurants now. 

#203 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:14 AM

Of course, when I bring a bunch of good news, Keyaki has to drop in some bad news, just to keep the theme of 'depressing idol group' going, right? lol 

Kanji Keyakizaka46 member Shida Manaka announced her graduation from the group on her blog today. The graduation is effective immediately, bringing Kanji Keyaki to 19 members (18 when Yone leaves). She didn't give a reason for her graduation, but since she has been on Hiatus since the beginning of this year, her graduation comes as no surprise. Still, I'm sad to see her go.. 2018 truly is the end of Kanji's Chapter 1. 

Official Blog post: http://www.keyakizak...O00125?ima=0000

Translation by toomuchidea: https://toomuchidea....d-me-shida.html

#204 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 03:42 PM

We really need that 2nd generation that auditioned back in August huh..

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#205 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 08:50 AM

^Speaking of that 2nd gen... 

Keyakizaka46 revealed their 2nd generation members over the course of 4 days! Kanji received 9 2nd gen members, and Hiragana received 1 3rd gen member. 

http://www.keyakizak.../page/newmember

Kanji also performed Ambivalent with 3 (Takemoto Yui, Tamura Hono and, Matsuda Rina) of the 2nd gen members~ 

Keyakizaka46 ranked #5 on the Billboard top artists of 2018 (behind Kenshi Yonezu (1), TWICE (2), BTS (3), and Nogizaka46 (4). AKB48 came 8th.), and Glass wo Ware ranked #3 in their top 100 songs list! Ambivalent came in at #11, Kaze ni at #37, Saimajo at #47, and Fukyouwaon at #50. 

hFv5NZhl.png

http://www.billboard...ial/detail/2543

Full list of Keyaki rankings (including Nogi and 48G rankings, thanks to forrestfuller at S48) in the spoiler 

Spoiler

#206 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 06:25 AM

Posting the news here since this thread gets more viewers.. 

First a scrape on the knee.... then an arm injury... you would think that management would just stop making her perform dance moves that have a high risk of injuring her but..... here we are. 

Management announced today that Techi will be taking a hiatus from performing with Keyakizaka46 to focus on treating her injuries. Apparently she has been injured 'for a while' now, and the injury has only worsened over the course of the year. Those injuries were found to be lumbar bruises and sacroiliac joint sprains............. She had a re-examination recently and the doctors deemed her unfit to perform with the group due to its intensive choreography and hectic schedule, thus she'll be taking a break until further notice. She's not going to be completely MIA, as management have said they plan to re-arrange her schedule so that she can participate in activities that do not relate to physical activities, so, dancing "within reasonable range". Kinda ambiguous but hey ho... 

Management's comments / official announcement > http://www.keyakizak...O00135?ima=0000

too much idea's translations > https://twitter.com/...9337656321?s=19

They don't specifically say it in the report, but her symptoms mentioned basically means she's been diagnosed with Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction, which is the last stage of Sacroiliac Joint (SIJ) Pain. It's caused by improper movement of the joints and the bottom of the spine that connect the tailbone to your pelvic bones, which cause the entire area to be inflamed and cause leg, lower back, hip, buttock, and general sciatic pain.

This is a problem much worse than say, a lumbar herniated disc, which can put you out of action for a couple months for treatment.. If management are serious about her recovery we may not see her perform for at least another 4 months.........

TLDR: it took management just a year and a half to realize that allowing techi to hit the ground so hard during every fukyouwaon performance maaayyyyyy have injured her more than they once thought. as if her arm injury wasn't warning enough  :c18:

Let's wish Techi a speedy recovery!  :unsure:  :sob:  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3

Edit: seems like she also has distal radioulnar joint issues which stem from sprained wrists (ie, her arm injury at the beginning of the year).. 

#207 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 06:16 PM

Wow, I can't believe it took this long for them to put her on hiatus. I really wonder if this means the entire group will also be put on hiatus release wise or if they'll risk a new center. (or even release a ballad with no dancing so she can "still perform"... wouldn't put it past them)

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#208 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 08:18 PM

Yeah mte, I can imagine them making the other members hold her while she doesn't move or something. 

It's hard for me to follow big groups but I admit I'm drawn to some songs, Neru, and the dramas that keep happening. I suppose her last performance was so bad cause of this pain, in some degree (apart from the "sometimes she feels it sometimes she doesn't" about performing they keep saying). 

I would imagine this will finally make them experiment with other girls, but idk when they insist in a sole member like with Hirate it feels it won't happen until she quits for real. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#209 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:39 PM

We didn't have to wait long at all to see them experiment with other centers, as Suzumoto Miyu became the center for their Ambivalent performance on Mste today, and honestly she rocked it! 

0KU5aO6.gif

cDfjefW.gif

full video here: https://www.bilibili...ideo/av38675907, if anyone has a youtube link please post it also! 

ahhh im so happy, they really brought some new life into this song! the general public seem to be in love with suzumon's performance especially, the was trending for a good few hours! 

#210 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:14 AM

Posting 2 very important pieces of news here...

21 members of Keyakizaka46 will be graduating from the group as of today.... 

because they will all be joining the new group, Hinatazaka46!! 

Yup, Hiragana Keyaki are finally going 'solo' as the third sakamichi group!! It's Hiragana Independence Day lol. 

It was announced today that (Hiragana) Keyakizaka 46 will officially be re branding as Hinatazaka46, the third official Sakamichi group, as of today. 

Hinatazaka46-Logo.jpg

https://www.hinataza...icial/?ima=0000

Formerly Hiragana Keyakizaka46, the group was created with the addition of Nagahama Neru's late arrival to Keyakizaka46. Initially intended to be an unders group for Kanji Keyaki, they gained mass popularity over the years after adding 11 more (1st generation) members, rivaling Kanji members popularity themselves. After 2 years since their debut they have achieved a 3-day budokan live, multiple TIF performances, their own show 'Hiragana Oshi', their own Drama, their first Solo Album, and finally the addition of their 2nd generation, the group will finally take the next slope up as Hinatazaka46. 

Please support them from now on! 

-- 

I will edit this first post within the next week to 'migrate' relevant Hiragana Keyaki information here and 'clean out' the Kanji Keyaki 1st page so please be patient ^^ 

This is such a great surprise and i'M SO HAPPY THEY FINALLY GET TO DEBUT! These girls are so cute and popular and shining beauties that deserve to be an official group! I can't wait to see what they do next <3

#211 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:15 PM

Neru's graduating from Keyakizaka46.... 

I don't even know what to say lol 

#212 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:23 PM

Wow....

:(

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#213 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 04:29 AM

There were rumos about her graduation, but I never thought that they'd become true. I just hope that things get better for Keyaki.

Morning Musume'19

#214 MamaStayfit

MamaStayfit

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 325 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 09:27 AM

So I've been a casual Keyaki fan (and I still am....I ain't about to learn 453546870568745 members, sorry x'D) - but I'm absolutely in love with their new single "Kuroi Hitsuji" <3

The music video is ###### amazing and the song has such meaningful lyrics and I love it so much (; u ;)

TECHI IS THE BEST CENTRE!!!

"Being able to turn your passion into your work is bliss." - Ai Takahashi, 2011.11.22

"Of course we don't want to lose. Not to other idols, nor to the previous Morning Musume." - Riho Sayashi, 2013.08.22

"Seriously doing my best...That's all I can do. And I will do it. More than anyone else." - Mizuki Fukumura, 2013.08.25

#215 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:39 PM

^You should watch Keyakitte Kakenai! It's a fun way to learn the members without actually trying, they do a lot of "couple" episodes where they focus on two members while they go on a date lol. 

Keyakizaka have risen from the sakamichi dungeon and are releasing a new CM for the energy drink 'Tough-man' from the company Yakult. 

The song in the CM will be unreleased Keyaki song titled 'Sandstorm'. *new single??? 

Members participating are: 1st gen's Sugai Yuuka, Watanabe Risa, Habu Mizuho, Suzumoto Miyu, Koike Minami, Kobayashi Yui, Ozeki Rika, Ishimori Nijika, and 2nd gen's Tamura Hono, Morita Hikaru

D_BBvhtVUAIOij1.jpg

https://twitter.com/...490209144688640

https://www.yakult.co.jp/tough-man/

Some really cute pics of Habu and Suzumon from the website 

items_habusan.png items_suzumotosan.png

edit:  CM was released! 

#216 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 03:46 AM

Keyaki-chans have a new cm out for their Lawson deal and there's a new song playing in the background! With the tough-man song and this untitled one, we now have two unreleased songs from the group! 

c74eca1be084d44c3d3837f20f8fbcea.jpg

CM https://twitter.com/...994624135057410

#217 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:14 PM

So finally keyaki came out of the Sakamichi dungeon and announced their 9th single! Actual single has not been revealed yet, but they announced the senbatsu and there are many changes! 

b0599ced52fea23fdcca7970db11a3db.jpg

From left to right 

3rd row; Habu Mizuho, Watanabe Rika, Inoue Rina, Harada Aoi, Seki Yumiko, Uemura Rina, Fujiyoshi Karin

2nd row; Takemoto Yui, Sugai Yuka, Morita Hikaru, Moriya Akane, Sato Shiori

1st row; Kobayashi Yui, Matsuda Rina, Hirate Yurina ©, Tamura Hono, Watanabe Risa

Changes; 

7 2nd gens made it in! All except from Matsudaira Riko and Yamazaki Ten made the cut. 

7 1st gen members were dropped. Suzumoto Miyu, Saito Fuyuka, Ishimori Nijika, Oda Nana ,Ozeki Rika, Koike Minami & Nagasawa Nanako.

1st gen member Harada Aoi is back from her hiatus, this is her first single since the 6th one. 

This is the first senbatsu without Neru since Silent Majority! 

Honestly I'm kinda shocked and a little upset. Suzumoto is my favorite and I feel that she should have made the cut along with Koike (and maybe Nanako due to her HS skills). They could have picked them over 1st gens Uemura or Shiori, or 2nd gens Takemoto Yui or Seki Yumiko who aren't as popular with the fans. I also feel, if they're going to introduce so many 2nd gen faces in, it's unfair to leave the other two members out.. And of course, our little injured Techi centering again instead of resting, she should be on hiatus but mgmt clearly dont know the meaning of the word. 

Despite all this, i'm excited to see a new side of Keyaki and i'll support them in this new chapter! 

#218 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 01:44 AM

As an Aoi fan, I'm very pleased that she's finally back!

I'm all for 2nd gen in senbatsu, but I too am sad about Nijika, Rika, and Minami's absence.

Since Neru graduated, who would be a good center (besides Techi of course :arrow:  - since management thinks the poor girl is indestructible)?

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#219 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 01:21 AM

If it's a cool or dark song, Suzumon for sure, or 2nd gen's Fujiyoshi Karin or Morita Hikaru. If they go the cute route, Koike and Aoi, and If they go the elegant/sweet route, Yuipon or 2nd gen Tamura Hono.

#220 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 01:56 PM

guess i'll update.. 

Hirate Yurina has withdrawn from Keyakizaka46 effective immediately. 

Oda Nana and Suzumoto Miyu have graduated as of today. 

Sato Shiori will be suspending activities (hiatus) to study art overseas.

And with my top 3 leaving in one go, updates here will probably not happen for a while unless 9th single is amazing.. 

It's been fun guys. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users