Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:56 PM

Trailer No.1

Trailer No.2

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:50 AM

I literally screamed when the second trailer came out. I'm so excited!!! :w00t:

It just won't be the same without the opening music from 20th Century Fox fanfare... 

Spoiler

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#3 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:33 AM

Spoiler

LOL that would ruin the atmosphere of the movie ^^;

For me seeing a gray haired Han Solo and Chewbacca was amazing.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#4 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:57 AM

Yup, that was actually pretty moving. ^

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#5 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:49 PM

I was so excited to see Chewbacca and Harrison Ford return :) I am excited for this new Star Wars film, it still has the spirit of the old series but at the same time there is something new and exciting with it!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#6 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:17 AM

zam:

Oh, I know it would ^^; I could just see it happen, though.

However, before the trailer there was the Lucasfilm logo. I didn't think George Lucas still had a hold on the movies, just Disney. Hmm.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#7 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:10 AM

^I think Disney is there just on paper and Lucas still has control on some things.

From the Star Wars Celebration, a breakdown of the new trailer. They brought up some interesting stuff.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#8 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:14 PM

george lucas was the reason the SW prequels sucked. i would prefer to see what disney would do with the brandname if they have complete creative control.

i'm gonna skip this series unless the 99.99999% of non hardcore fanbois think it's any good.

Edited by PCC, 21 December 2015 - 12:34 AM.

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#9 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:02 AM

Just for fun XD
jedi-girls-20150427_zpsl90ukazi.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#10 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 02:27 PM

It's out now! Has anyone seen it yet? I'm going with my boyfriend next week

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#11 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:45 AM

I've seen it and it's worth watching.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#12 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:18 AM

I'm going to see it tomorrow because my mum wants to. I haven't seen any Star Wars films before (maybe I watched one when I was 7 or something) so I'm prepared for extreme confusion

Edit: I didn't understand a lot but it seemed like a pretty good film. The beginning was good, the second half got a little boring.

Spoiler

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#13 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:43 AM

I'm going to watch it on Sunday. I like it very much. The dark force is stronger in me.

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 08:17 PM

So I guess no one is going to tell the story and spoil it? ..lol XD
Seem not spoiling is the hot thing going around with this movie ..
I want to watch it but wife decision is final .. The Peanuts Movie it has to be :(

#15 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:16 AM

Five Star

#16 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:08 AM

I'm going to see it tomorrow because my mum wants to. I haven't seen any Star Wars films before (maybe I watched one when I was 7 or something) so I'm prepared for extreme confusion

Edit: I didn't understand a lot but it seemed like a pretty good film. The beginning was good, the second half got a little boring.

Spoiler

I get what you mean.

Spoiler

I liked it, but it wasn't the masterpiece a lot of people were claiming it was. It's a good footing for the new trilogy though. And a million times better than the prequels :P

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#17 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:32 PM

This nerd finally saw it - and I got all teary eyed too :sob: XD

I want a BB-8 of my own!

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#18 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:42 AM

Totally forgotten about this thread ^^;

I think it is safe to say that you can watch this movie without knowing what went on in the first 6 episodes.

By the way, his name is Ben Solo. Kylo Ren is just his alternate name like Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.
Also, he should not be called Ren because that name refers to his order, the Knights of Ren.
You don't call Darth Vader "Darth" do you?

Not sure if anyone here read the novels extensively as I did. Disney and JJ is really ruining it for me by re-inventing the whole storyline after the end of Return of the Jedi.

The following are just parallels I'm drawing with the novels. I'll put in spoilers as to not spoil it for ppl who have not seen The Force Awakens.
@Paramorning, the answer to your question in the spoiler.
Spoiler

After watching Force Awakens, I have a few questions in my head.
1 - Where is Wedge Antilles - the ace of Rogue Squadron? Poe looks like his replacement.
2 - The Resistance, what are they resisting against? I had the impression that the Republic had been re-established.

My opinion on the movie. This is not the Star Wars I knew and I don't like this feeling. It is a good movie but it just doesn't feel like Star Wars at the moment. I hope the next episode, with Luke, can change my feelings.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#19 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:00 AM

27 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' questions answered by the novel
http://mashable.com/...m-Tw-main-link#

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#20 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:07 PM

I really enjoyed the film :) I had my little quirks for it, but I loved it anyway!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users