• Please log in to reply
6080 replies to this topic

#6041 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 01:17 PM

This weekend was the Nippon Ham Fighters fan fest at the Sapporo Dome and Erika Miyoshi was one of the MCs. Of course, KonKon was there too!

Edit: Did anyone know KonKon is preggers again?

Attached Files

#6042 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:55 PM

This weekend was the Nippon Ham Fighters fan fest at the Sapporo Dome and Erika Miyoshi was one of the MCs. Of course, KonKon was there too!
Edit: Did anyone know KonKon is preggers again?

Congrats to KonKon.

#6043 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:25 AM

Congratulations, Asami. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#6044 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 05:07 PM

If she was 7 month pregnant on November, she must be at the edge of giving birth by now. :c11:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#6045 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 05:22 PM

Congrats to KonKon and her brand new baby boy.

#6046 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 09:47 AM

Congratulations, Asami, she had that motherly aura since the beggining. :king:

#6047 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 04:23 PM

Do you mind if sometimes I get here some Spanish-subtitled videos? I know not much of you can understand all, but I think it's better than non-subtitles at all, and some words could help you to follow the meaning.

#6048 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 04:58 PM

Konkon was at Hara Park with her daughter, her sister and her niece. Lots of plays there.

Konkon-Hermana.png

Asami is still so beautiful and hot. More pictures of herself and the babies in the Source: https://ameblo.jp/as....html?frm=theme

#6049 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:02 AM

After KonKon moved back to Sapporo (because her hubby pitches for the Fighters) it was only recently (and the first time since that Fighters Fan Fest I posted about) that she hooked up socially with Erika Miyoshi and let their kids hang out and play together.

More pics on KonKon's blog:

https://ameblo.jp/as...2533603266.html

#6050 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 11:28 AM

More pictures of KonKon, her kids and a friend with her own boy.

Hijos-Kon-Kon.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/as...2566492827.html

#6051 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:14 AM

Asami in the musical play Morning Town. ^_^

#6052 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 10:16 PM

KonKon was the MC at the Sapporo Harocons today, even though she's not even with the company anymore. Yokoyan and Maria got some two-shots with her.

Attached Files

#6053 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 07:48 AM

KonKon in the news! She's going to participate in Makoto's online event promoting her mackerel burger. Supposedly Gakisan is going to be there (it's all virtual) there too.

KonKon posted this pic from when they graduated.

Attached Files

#6054 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 10:32 AM

Konkon takes someone to Sapporo Dome to see dad wins six games in a row.

Hijo-Konno.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/as...2629030421.html

#6055 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 05:39 PM

This video looks like a behind the scenes for an ad (so probably is something different :whistle: )

#6056 killen

killen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 04:59 AM

^ That was for the TV TOKYO Women Broadcaster 2017 Year Calendar.

img20161123060739817s.jpg

Date first available August 31 2016 according to Amazon.

And a short machine translated page of the release event.

#6057 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 10:22 AM

Thanks a lot, Killen. Only 10 posts and you already makes things better than me. :good:

#6058 killen

killen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 12:25 PM

Been reading for many years in the shadows :ph34r:

#6059 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 05:12 PM

I think you will be a valuable one. Welcome to the bright side. :coool:

#6060 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 07:18 AM

And........KonKon is preggers AGAIN! Baby #3 will arrive in August. Just one more and she'll tie Tsuji!

https://news.yahoo.c...509a21c90f3857b

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users