• Please log in to reply
6080 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:04 PM

Without a doubt cast in my mind Konkon :c16: is my fav member of the Hello Project. But why her ? Well my first encounter with her was when iwas on holiday in Japan and i heard the song Namida Ga Tomarani Houkago, i completly fell for the voice of one of the girls in the band. However at the time i had no idea what the name of the group was or even the name of the song so it was basically impossible for me to see if i could find the cd of it while over there. Anyway while i was over there by pure fluke i bought her first photobook on the grounds of OMG! who is she , shes so cute i must have this book and for those who dont have it its well worth getting as (IMO) its one of the best Hello Project photobooks going and im trying to say that from a neutral perspective. Anyway i was downloading a few bits and by chance i came across a few Morning Musume MP3s one of which was Namida Ga Tomararni Houkago, i recognised it immediately and thought great now i can try and find stuff out about them. I was pleased when i found out how much stuff they had and the fact that i basically loved it i couldnt get enough it seemed. In time i came across the video of Namida Ga Tomarani Houkago and when it started up i was just waiting to see which one of them had that voice that i had fallen for. As the video started i looked at the lead four for that song and thought please let it be her (looking Konkon :c16: ) although the other 3 were pretty cute as well especially Sayumi. Fate was kind to me and it was at that point it suddenly occured to me that the photobook that i had bought by chance was infact the girl i liked in Morning Musume.

So basically if Konkon had not been in Morning Musume i may well never of been drawn to them in the first place. What i like about her is she seems selfless and kind. Obviousely she is very attractive with (for those who have seen her latest photobook) one hell of a body but she has managed to keep the girl as such at the same time , which i find a very appealing combination. The metamorphosis from girl to woman over the corse of that year was amazing and great to see more recently you will have obviousely seen the same happen with Eri Kamei to name just one. Most of all i love her voice it does not seem to matter what she saies i just like hereing it. I feel that she is one of the most underused members of Morning Musume and in some of the more recent concerts has actually shown how good her voice actually is. So i for one am certainly hoping to see alot more of her in the neat future.

One thing this does tell you is that the internet is a great thing s it does not mean every download is a lost sale i own just about everything Hello Project that i have ever downloaded to me its a great way to review stuff.

So what do you like about her ?

#2 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:21 PM

I like her sweet appearence. XD (I have other reasons about other members)
Posted Image

#3 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:26 PM

I like her sweet appearence. XD

I'd have to say she is the second cutest just under sayumi by a slim margin, but yeah her apperence is very sweet!! :c16:

#4 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:57 PM

I agree i think there the cutest two do you remember a short time ago on Hello Morning when they had that cuteness contest but they both had to suck a lemon first. Konkon won which pleased me but i would much rather of seen them do it without the lemon over a few rounds. Total cuteness overload.

#5 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:02 PM

I agree i think there the cutest two do you remember a short time ago on Hello Morning when they had that cuteness contest but they both had to suck a lemon first. Konkon won which pleased me but i would much rather of seen them do it without the lemon over a few rounds. Total cuteness overload.

Yes, I do remember that now, I loved that part so much and they both showed some real cuteness!! :c16: :c16:

#6 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:27 PM

I thought Konkon was the cutest ever when she had the blond hair. XD

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 SataAndagi

SataAndagi

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:48 PM

I must say I'm a hardcore KonKon fan myself XD She is by far the cutest in MM I think. I love it whenever she gets some camera time. Then again, if some may notice, some her sweeter moments take place when the camera isn't even directly on her! She always making cute faces and gestures in the background. *heart melts*

#8 Msi

Msi

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:45 PM

Konkon is just so sweet and good natured. I don't think she has a mean bone in her body. I can't imagine her mad at anyone. Perfect example is her reaction in the last HM when she got scammed at the snack bar. I can think of a few of the girls who would have just slugged the guy.
Konkon is just too sweet. :c16:

#9 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:17 AM

Heh

Don't forget Konkon's playful vicious side when teasing Ishikawa. "Please don't come near me." I thought she was absolutely adorable then.

#10 nicque_panda

nicque_panda

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:36 PM

when there FOODs in front of her...always love her reaction
Posted Image

always remember konkon's cutenessesssssssssss.........

#11 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:42 PM

actually this forum has a lot of Kon2 fans.. remember the last time we had a poll she almost won XD
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#12 chihuahua24

chihuahua24

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:18 PM

konkon :c16: I be your microwave

#13 nicque_panda

nicque_panda

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:21 PM

actually this forum has a lot of Kon2 fans.. remember the last time we had a poll she almost won :D

yeah i remembered that one....kon2 was beaten just before the poll closed.

well FYI...after i saw the 13nin gakkari no christmas, then i watched the pvs...performances/concerts...i think she's really improved. after that then she become my fav.
Posted Image

always remember konkon's cutenessesssssssssss.........

#14 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:26 PM

My boyfriend has always loved Konkon. Probably as his favorite Musume ever since 13nin. There's just something playfully weird about the way that she harasses them, and he's of the firm believe that this sort of weirdness continues. Also, the fact that she always seems like she was just woken up to participate in things despite the fact that she's highly intelligent.

It's interesting; I think KonKon and Kei probably could have gotten into really nice schools--so we really know they put their music career first.

#15 Spades

Spades

JAV

• Senpai
  • 330 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 11:51 PM

she pretty hot

#16 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 01:52 AM

she's the real miracle member.

konkon in hongkong :D

#17 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:53 AM

I like her "Frodo" char, So cute. :D
Posted Image

#18 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 01:00 PM

i fell for her in 2003, around the time with Koi no Victory and she was Ojamaruseh(sp) the extreme close ups of her were amazing :D i fell for her instantly. And she still has her Charm now, but i dont like the new layout of HM as we dont see much of the the members personality (sorry changing the topic).

Yes Kon kon is too adorable for words :D
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#19 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 01:16 PM

I think your point about the layout was a very valid comment and is IMO the biggest contribution the decline of record sales. They must remember although Morning Musume has a generic fanbase each girl has her own and if you dont cater to hers (they should cater to all) you lose some fans i feel this started to happen at the time that Yuko Nakazawa graduated and just take a look at how many record sales that cost them especially combined with making Morning Musume clearly revolve around a couple of members most of the time. The record sales next big decline happened about the time when Kei Yasuda graduated and again the attention to certain members just became more concentrated. Yes its true to say those two wee very popular but even so thats not the entire factor involved. Even now Morning Musume is revolving around certain members (not there fault at the end of the day they all just do as there told) and still its causing the poor sales compared to what they previousely had (ok the entire industry has slowed down but thats not all of it). So it seems that they need to fix this simply be giving the fans what they want all of them and not just a few.

Which would mean more Konkon :c16:

#20 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:52 PM

I think your point about the layout was a very valid comment and is IMO the biggest contribution the decline of record sales. They must remember although Morning Musume has a generic fanbase each girl has her own and if you dont cater to hers (they should cater to all) you lose some fans i feel this started to happen at the time that Yuko Nakazawa graduated and just take a look at how many record sales that cost them especially combined with making Morning Musume clearly revolve around a couple of members most of the time. The record sales next big decline happened about the time when Kei Yasuda graduated and again the attention to certain members just became more concentrated. Yes its true to say those two wee very popular but even so thats not the entire factor involved. Even now Morning Musume is revolving around certain members (not there fault at the end of the day they all just do as there told) and still its causing the poor sales compared to what they previousely had (ok the entire industry has slowed down but thats not all of it). So it seems that they need to fix this simply be giving the fans what they want all of them and not just a few.

Which would mean more Konkon :c16:

I agree with you 100%, the layout of everything pretty much sucks now especially H!M. But yeah, it would be great to give the fans what they want, Give all the members more airtime and not the few who are like sayumi, eri, and yuko. (more airtime=more fans and maybe better record sales) and yes, I hope record sales do improve with their next single, I mean the music is good in all but it could sell better than it already is now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users