• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5047 replies to this topic

#81 Tim

Tim

:D:D:D

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:35 AM

I feso out of place in this thread. I know nothing about previous applicants. And nothing about eggs as well. Hopefully I will be more knowledgable during the audition process. But I would like 14-16 year olds.

#82 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:43 AM

How can people say this will push the other 9gen girls back.. Erina is the new Sayu. The distinct personality, the lack of vocals, I see Erina becoming a variety show girl like Sayu after she matures. Kanon has good vocals, and with training she will be awesome, same for Mizuki, and Riho will be promoted regardless.

And 2nd gen never did push Nacchi & Yuuko back.

Anyways, is it too early to make predictions of 10th gen audition results? :whistle:

Sole 10kie MM member: Ishiguro Rimu :P
Eggs: Cuca, Aina XD

LOLOLOLOL

Isn't that a bit... quick? I mean, the daughter of a former member, an internet idol who does H!P covers, and a former finalist? Those are the people you choose to be in MM and eggs? XD That's funny, seriously!!!

HAHAHA...

Maybe Cuca will pull a Reina and apply before she's old enough? Heh, maybe not... ^^;;

---

I do not want Akari to be Mizuki's kouhai. It'd be a slap in the face, as it would have been with S/mileage. Honestly, Up Front Girls is a great place for her because she actually fits in with them more than she ever could with MM. She's trained for like, six years, with most of UFG. I was always a bit skeptical about her joining MM in the first place, and I can honestly say I'm happy she didn't. This is coming from a big MM fan, who happens to also be a HUGE Saho Akari fan. But I no longer want her in MM - she has a good place now, and she's with friends who she's known longer than Mizuki, the only former egg still in MM. And it'd suck for Akari to be Mizuki's kouhai, when Akari has had more training than Mizuki in eggs, as she was an original egg. Also, Akari is older.

Honestly, I wonder what it'd be like for the 9ki to have kouhai who are potentially older than them. I mean I do realize it's happened before, but the statistical chances of getting someone 10-13 is much lower than getting someone who is 13-17. Partially due to the amount of years between each, and partially due to potentially worried parents about the wotas and their 10-11 year old daughter. =/

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#83 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:45 AM

I don't know why Cuca must wait 1 or 2 year for the 11th audition, she is alredy for try.

And add a 16 year girl.....that will be a girl more older that her sempai the 9th gen.
But you know, they usually add girls about 12-14 years.
Posted Image
---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#84 Gabi♥

Gabi♥

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 557 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:54 AM

So happy that cuca can go this time :D
but I think she is a little bit too young and childish
not really a "teenage girl"

and i'm kind hesitating
cuz if cuca is in, she would get a lot of solos imo
then my fav erina ....... maybe not even getting an "ahh" T_T
I don't see her as a new sayu
if eripon is given more trainings and chances
her singing will improve a lot and her singing would be nice

anyways, look forward to seeing the 10th gen soon <3

Posted Image

#85 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:00 AM

Wow, I think my jaw just literally hit the floor x_x Something smells fishy, could there be yet another graduation at the end of this year/early 2012?

Well, yeah, it is kinda cool, I guess. I mean, it's going to be MM's 15th anniversary next year, so a 10th gen. would really add something special to that happening. My guess is that Tsunku's going to look for a vocal ace, who can fill in for Ai-chan/Gaki, after they've graduated. Hopefully he'll add some Eggs, too (or pull a "Miki", and add Kikkawa :whistle:). I think the new girl(s) will most likely be announced/introduced during Ai-chan's graduation concert. But what I'm afraid of is that the 9th gen. will have less time to really develop and sell show themselves to the fans. I know 4th gen. joined only 8/9 months after Goto joined, but it's still an awfully short time to shine. I mean, right now it's all about them: they're new, so they're interesting. And the difference between 9th gen. and Goto is, that Goto didn't need the "new girl" label, because she was very, very popular anyway. I have mixed feelings about this audition, but I do think that's it's taking place too soon.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#86 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:02 AM

Cuca is old enough. she is born in 2002 and that's when you have to be born to audition.

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#87 MorningKawaii

MorningKawaii

MaaDuu❣

• Senpai
  • 2647 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:06 AM

first I was like Yeeeeeyy :w00t: but then I was like oh noooo!!! :( he'll probably just add one girl, and maybe Gaki will graduate in the beginning of the next year :( PLZ no more graduations in a while tsunku, and make the 10th gen more than just one person!!!!! and make the kyuukies shine more!!! <_<

#88 Tim

Tim

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:10 AM

As long as this new generation doesn't force Aika to graduate,I'm happy.
I should research up on this cuca girl, she seems amazing.

#89 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:12 AM

10-17 as of April 1, 2011 so it depends when Cuca was born in 2002 (oh right, yeah, it's impossible to be 10 and born in 2002 lulz)

#90 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:14 AM

Cuca just turned 9 last month. If you follow her thread, it's posted in there somewhere.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#91 Tim

Tim

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:20 AM

At least next auditions, hopefully late 2012 or early 2013, she'll be older, more mature and more experienced. Hopefully she makes it in then.

#92 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:20 AM

Makes sense in my opinion to add 10th Gen so soon, Ai is leaving and how much longer Gaki, Reina and Sayumi will stay is questionable, so Management better have a 10th Gen ready, because Miss added to the group but immediately pushed to the back and never promoted a.k.a Aika + 9th Gen is not enough.

#93 HelloPeachS

HelloPeachS

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

I am just so happy Tsunku is already starting these auditions.
It makes the group interesting and alive again because if about 10 000 girls apply, then you can expect that at least 100 000 persons will be at least aware of the audition and will focus a bit more on this group. Auditions are always good publicity, and I also really wanted MM to become big again :D . Also, I'm pretty much sure Tsunku couldn't add 8 members for 9th gen, cause that would have been just silly. And close auditions is what made MM in the first place.

So yeah.

I'm happy with it :D

Posted Image

YouTubeTumblrTwitterFormspring

#94 Tim

Tim

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:25 AM

Now that MM has a youtube account, hopefully a lot more of the auditions is publicised. I think youtube accounts were the best (only?) things UFA has done for international promotion.

#95 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:41 AM

Oricon
http://bit.ly/jCkM00

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#96 liamers

liamers

2nd in command of the Gaki Green Shoes Club!

• Senpai
  • 2740 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

As a big Gaki fan this makes me seriously nervous that she will graduate soon after ai does. :unsure:

#97 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:43 AM

OMG SOO SOOOOOONNN
When will the new blood be added?
A big Momusu would be awsome :D :D

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#98 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:45 AM

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YEARLY GRADUATIONS AND AUDITIONS ARE BACK AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!

Deal with it.
Btw Junjun was older than 7th gen when she joined, so there is always a chance older girls than 9th gen may be added.

#99 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:49 AM

UM. just wanna say that I don't think 10th gen = another graduation, because I think it's more like....

bye EJL = welcome 9th gen
bye Ai = welcome 10th gen

not like...

9th gen = bye Ai
10th gen = bye someone else.

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#100 ninety9nights

ninety9nights

"I am Berry Kyuuto." - Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 3262 posts