• Please log in to reply
8839 replies to this topic

#1221 sSlayer

sSlayer

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 544 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:09 AM

^Lmao. I dont have too much to do tomorrow. So I'm gonna be like lurking around this thread to make sure I catch the update of Director's next chapter~http://www.hello-online.org/public/style_emoticons/hello-online/c16.gif XD Holy shit page 62...so now is it gonna be like the sSlayer and WinterAir chat box?

Edit: and do I see my love rival here?
Posted Image
Credits goes to kawaiibeam of the DAH family!

#1222 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:23 AM

^
I would like lurking tomorrow but I can't. >____<
I don't want to miss Director's upload and the Last Haromoni@ http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c02.gif
Maybe you can seee her :lo: :D

@WinterAir: XD Chou Creme it's ~DELICIEUX~ :) and now I want one with tea and an piece of Black Forest :droll:

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#1223 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:35 AM

@sSlayer:haha... one of the people that is in charge of bringing lurkers to post... is gonna lurk, how ironic http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif haha which love rival are you talking about? the real love rival, the "never gets jealous" blackbelt kinbari-sama? or one of the many fangirls/fanboys of director? actually just out of curiosity... would you rather take on blackbelt kinbari or a whole group of director's fanbase (including me)?

@pouk-chan: nice siggy, kawaii-chan did an amazing job, lol and love your credit phrase
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#1224 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:10 AM

@WinterAir nice "rp" Kawaii-chan with Reina is a great idea http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c13.gif
I'm impatient to know what can be Eri's reaction when she will know about that ^^

Pouk: Black forest???!!!!! Where and when I will have my part >_____<
I really like your ava.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#1225 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:04 PM

eh? it's so qiet here.. :)

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#1226 Tay-sama

Tay-sama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:53 PM

sinister here today
Posted Image

s2 TanaKamei s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2
Posted Image
Credits for sig kawaii-beam!!! A homage for DAH Family!!!

#1227 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:02 PM

^*^^

yeah,,, so quiet... B)
Posted Image

#1228 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:53 PM

^ hey anuskyna! you're here!!... umm... mind writing a scene for kawaii-chan? lol.... she wants a close(pervy?) scene of her and a MM member... and I tried attempting to do one... but I failed B) lol... so we're looking forward to your creations.
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#1229 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:01 PM

^ooh, ok i'll try it ^^

RPP~~ EDITING ò.ó

[FIRST!!!!! I HAVE TO DINNER... BRB~~]

Reina: u know, if Miki ever bothers you again, just look for me kay?
Kawaii: ok...*nods head slowly and leans in for another kiss*
Reina: i think,,, this is the wrong way...
Kawaii: please,,, dont say such a think... :sob:
Reina: gomen nee kawaii,,,
Kawaii: crying...
Reina: But i want to try another position... [LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL]
Kawaii: ò.ó for what?
Reina: *put her arms around Kawaii's waist* for kiss you. *starts another deep kiss*
Kawaii: *put her arms around Reina's neck for deepeen the kiss**
Reina: *moan* Nee kawaii,,, why do I feel this in my heart?
Kawaii: what do you feel?
Reina: I dont know... but my body want more... *starting to kiss Kawaii's neck*

[the next part... is a little TOO perv ^^]

Spoiler

****Kawaii-chan~~ How perv do you want the RP ? ò.ó, i dont know if i should stop here or not... I just dont want ppl to yell at me if i post all those things in here :lol: ^^; ^^; ****
Posted Image

#1230 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:10 PM

^:sob: ^^; ^^; Indeed the "pervy" scene writer. Very good anuskyna.

Edit: DAH won't be updated today too soon. My cousin isn't feeling too well, so I'm gonna be a good cousin by going over to see if I can make her feel better. :lol: The next chapter might be updated tonight when I come back or tomorrow night.
Spoiler

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#1231 sSlayer

sSlayer

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 544 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

^Are u kidding?????!!!!!!!!!! :lol: The impatience of myself will be kiiiiilling me. Oh wells, at least I know u'll be updating this week....or else I will STALK YOU!

@sSlayer:haha... one of the people that is in charge of bringing lurkers to post... is gonna lurk, how ironic :sob: haha which love rival are you talking about? the real love rival, the "never gets jealous" blackbelt kinbari-sama? or one of the many fangirls/fanboys of director? actually just out of curiosity... would you rather take on blackbelt kinbari or a whole group of director's fanbase (including me)?

Well, I'm not really lurking. Just like hanging around this thread to see when's the update. Oh and I was taking about kinbari cus she was reading the thread while I was posting. Hm..it's a hard choice between the blackbelt and you guys. Maybe.....Kinbari? ^^; Cus it's too hard to deal with more than one person. However, it's also harder to deal with a blackbelt. ^^;
Posted Image
Credits goes to kawaiibeam of the DAH family!

#1232 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:34 PM

ó.ò

I have to go~~ i'll post the RP tomorrow then ^^

please~~~ let me write this~~ Posted Image
Posted Image

#1233 killua76

killua76

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1606 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:45 PM

Oh!! 3 pages already!! O.O
I've been out only for a few hours and I missed 3 pages hehe XD
gotta catch up soon! hehe ^^

EDIT: after reading the posts that I missed...
whoa! this thread sure grows faster!
hehe ^^
and those scenes with Kawaii-chan was..... nice~ hehe :rolleyes:
Posted Image
Siggy made my anuskyna, Thanks!

#1234 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:56 AM

ahh poop! :unsure: i'll let you cont. it tomrrow anuskyna! it was verry good X3 and winter air, you didn't fail at all! my friend read it and said you did a good job! X3 and i hope the next chap.'ll be 2morrow! i can't wait! X3

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#1235 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:41 AM

Well, I'm updating now. :lol: This chapter might be a bit short. :lol: I was about to add some Risa and Eri's family problems. But it really didn't seem to fit anywhere. So there's going to be some family background mysteries in the next chapter.

Chapter 15: ダイヤモンドの間違い

Strong winds wiped against Reina’s face, causing her to flinch to the hurtfulness. The trees beside her dashed pass in a fast motion as if it’s nothing but left-behind scenery. Her legs carried her through the streets surprisingly, a skill that that even shocked her own self. Suddenly, she stopped as a thought reached her brain. Where am I?

Darting her eyes left and right, Reina looked at the unfamiliar streets in front of her eyes. How long have I been running? Darkness enveloped around her, the trees bowing its head in response to the wind. Cars flashed by quickly, people walking alongside each other chattered happily.

Taking out her cell phone, Reina was thankful for this developed technology. Going through her contact list, she quickly pressed down the familiar number. As soon as she had dialed it, Reina quickly pressed the “end” button. Without thinking, she had accidentally pressed down Eri’s phone number, something she was used to doing. Who was she kidding? Sighing to herself, Reina redialed another number. However, before she was even about to speak, a worried voice cut her off.

“Where are you, Reina?!” the voice nearly knocked her ears out, “Are you alright?!”

Finding the nearest sign that indicated the unfamiliar street, Reina quickly read it out to Ai. It was barely an hour until she was safely at the door of her apartment.

Even on their way home, Ai couldn’t help but scold at Reina. Her words came out of her mouth like a mother giving a lesson to her child before prom night.

“…And next time you shouldn’t just run away!” Ai continued talking as she walked up the steps to the porch, “No! There can’t be a next time! You merely---”

Suddenly, in a motion even too fast for Ai to detect, Reina flung her arms around Ai’s neck, pulling her close. Their lips touched and were immediately set on fire. Closing her eyes, Reina let her own lips and desires to take over.

Eri, a friend I’ve depended on, one that I would risk my own life for. Someone that meant the world to me. Didn’t they say a girl’s best friend is diamond? Like diamonds you’re precious and pretty. But maybe sometimes you’re hard to afford. Diamonds look beautiful on the outside, one that anyone would want…just like Risa wants you. Even if on the outside, you might be with me but you’re thinking about “her” on the inside, right? But Ai, she may be a regular stone that can’t be compared to a diamond, but she’s one that I might be able to depend on forever.

“I love you,” Reina breathed into Ai’s ears as they pulled away and engaged in a longing hug.

Eri sat on the sofa, leaning slightly forward to rest her chin on the hands. Her faced displayed an unhappy and worried look.

“Don’t worry Eri,” Risa said as she smoothed out her hair, “Ai will find her.”

Suddenly, Eri’s ringtone broke through the silence, causing both girls to flinch a bit. Jerkin up from the sofa, Eri dashing for her cellphone that’s lying on the kitchen table. Before she even reached it, the ringing stopped. Eri paused midway in the
living room.

“Maybe it’s just some random commercial person prank calling,” Risa shrugged and weaved her eyebrows together.

Eri gave out a deep sigh and worked her way back onto the sofa, sitting down slowly and resting her head on Risa’s shoulder. An hour or so passed until she stood up from the sofa once again.

“That’s it,” Eri turned towards Risa, “I’m going over to Reina’s house to check on her.”

“If she’s home she’ll call you right?” Risa stood up from the couch also, “after all it’s ten already. It’s dangers for you to go out at night.”

“But she’s out there!” Eri suddenly lost her control as panic took over her, “And it’s ten at night! What if something happens to Reina?!”

Before Risa could speak again, Eri shut the door behind her and dashed towards Reina’s house. What if she got kidnapped!? What if she is crying on the street!? What if…

Turning around the familiar corner, Eri stopped as she spotted a girl from the corner of her eyes. As she got closer, she noticed it’s not one girl but actually two. Two girls on Reina’s apartment porch. Eri’s eyes widened.

They’re…kissing.

Eri backed away; her heart sank in an incomprehensible way. She turned and ran, tears streaking down her face. She hurriedly wiped them away. Why am I crying anyways?

Suddenly, Eri bumped into something that stood in front of her…or rather someone.

“What’s wrong, Eri?” Risa searched for a possible answer in Eri’s eyes, “She’s not home?”

“What are you doing here?” Eri asked confusingly.

“Well, I just came to check on you,” Risa answered, “What if you get lost, it’s quite dark here.”

“Thanks,” Eri pulled Risa into an unexpected hug, surprising the older girl completely.

“What’s wrong Eri?" Risa asked again, “Will you please tell me? You’re worrying me.”

“Nothing,” Eri pulled away to manage a light smile at Risa, “it’s really nothing.”

I guess diamonds aren't a girl's best friend.

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#1236 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:56 AM

^^ok~~~~~~~~~ gomen nee, i just woke up, so i dont have enough inspiration, let see what can i do >:]

^UPDATE UPDATE~~

w00t~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ w000000000000000000000000t~~~~~~~~~~ SO CUTE~~~~~RENAI~~ YAY YAY,

HMMM, Eri.... poor Eri, but anyways, so cute~~~ *______________*

RP~~
----editing

Spoiler

Kawaii: *starts dressing*
Reina: gomen nee...
Kawaii: ... *without saying a word, she steps out of the room and closed the door, then, she slipped through the door and starts crying*
Eri: *see Kawaii lying on the floor, crying, and run towards her* Kawaii...chan? What's wrong?
Kawaii: *hugs Eri, and starts to cry even more* Why... *sob* Why does she love you more than me... *sigh*
Eri: who?
Kawaii: who,,, WHO?
Eri: Rei....na?
Kawaii: *starts to cry even more*
Eri: *came running in Reina's dressing room*
Reina: *realizes that Eri was standing just in front of her* I didnt.... want to....--
Eri: *starts kissing Reina, their tongues were touching the most deeply possible*
Reina: you know that i only love you... *moan*
Eri: i know it.

------------------------

Gomen nee Kawaii~~ is the best that i can do, i turned it to TANAKAME, gomeeen, but *___________* TanaKame *drools* :lol: :lol:
Posted Image

#1237 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:59 AM

*heart aches* i think this is the nicest chapter.. i love it.. =D i love how you explain the diamond part.. :lol:

In my fanfic, one of the chapters hae the diamond phrase too.. “...... People always say, ‘Diamonds are girls’ best friend.’ But to me, you are more than just a diamond.”

:) So i guess no one can beat the chemistry and sparks between Me and Director.. :lol: :lol: ;) x 333 = :( x999 =D <3

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#1238 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:01 AM

^ that's so cute~~~~~~~ :lol: :lol: mwehehe >:]
Posted Image

#1239 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:07 AM

^
^*faint* :lol: :lol: :lol: Too speechless to say anything. ;) :( :)

Edit: Be prepared sSlayer...<3

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#1240 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:22 AM

^
^
^hahaha
Spoiler

OMG!.. waaaa.
yebba kissing!! wootwoot!
wait.. Ai is no regular stone!!!... XD hahaha. well, omg!
yay!
RenAi~ <3
diamonds~ ^^v
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users