• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Risakitty

Risakitty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 532 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:18 AM

After few while we discuss about this, we decided to open a fanfic thread together. We divided jobs. Yujin-chan will post her and my fic on her blog while me will post them here.

I haven't write anything but Yujin-chan already does. I've received e-mail from her saying her 1st chapter is done.
So, I created this to start the fanfic.

Please keep following us.

Character Introduction...

The Twisted Fate
Chapter 1

Posted Image

My Graphic Thread//Yujin-chan's Fanfic//ava siggy by AiriLove2//Click sig for the community

#2 pesbs

pesbs

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:31 PM

@Risakitty

I like very much this first chapter, I can’t wait for the oncoming chapters to read them. It is a very interesting story.
Keep up the good work.

#3 Muukau

Muukau

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1125 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:10 AM

I'm an older sister and I do get a lot of attention compared to the younger ones.............
I can relate to Reina very much in your story.
Keep it up!
AYAKA YUUKA KANON SAKI keep your SMILE!
please visit MY BLOG

#4 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:29 AM

i like your story telling

i like the way you put story in your post making easy to see the whole story with out going through tons pages like other peoples fan fic

thats good idea wish the other did it this way
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#5 Risakitty

Risakitty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:43 AM

Thankie, I've text Yujin-chan for these comment and she was so happy.
^ Yeah~ I do that coz I myself would become lazy to browse the pages... XD

Yujin-chan will update the blog real soon she said. So, wait for the 2nd chappie
Oh, and, so will my first chapt... do wait for both Chapt~

EDITED:

My family and Yujin-chan's family (also my relative) got emergency call from our grandma's place. Totally emergency, we'll skip school and of course, no internet! Can't update~ But, we'll surely update right after we're back!

Posted Image

My Graphic Thread//Yujin-chan's Fanfic//ava siggy by AiriLove2//Click sig for the community

#6 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

The president of RisaKei Fandom

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:16 AM

Hey, me and Risakitty almost done with our story but... when I read it all back, it doesn't sync so well so, I had to remake it all again!! I don't know if I could make it fast or not but... I have fanfics which I write on my own, so... to not make this site hiatus too long, I'll update with that fanfic! Surely wait with our planned fanfic and enjoy the first fanfic! Here is the character introduction!

Main: Sugaya Risako
Spoiler

Minor: all berryz, some H!P members
Spoiler

I make it as detective story, first time doing it so, kinda failing a lot! I'm busy with school lately!
Spoiler
I'll update this when I finish put it into my blog!

Posted Image

Eternity Page//Ava and Sig by Me//Click my siggy 4 my blog//I'm RisaKei fan//Dream5 Information Site

#7 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:25 AM

I've put it into my blog, here is the link!

Posted Image

Click the picture

*Graphic by Tak*

Quick edit: I couldn't edit the index as I'm not Risakitty~ She can't be around for quite a while, do wait!

Posted Image

Eternity Page//Ava and Sig by Me//Click my siggy 4 my blog//I'm RisaKei fan//Dream5 Information Site

#8 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:34 PM

Read the first chapter of the twisted fate, intresting first chapter that wants me to read more, please keep it up!

#9 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:57 AM

Thank you! Everyone much prefer the first one? I still can't get to get on it and fix them up as I'm busy with school and such!
Please wait!!

Posted Image

#10 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:36 AM

Something happened to my comp and wordpress seems to be broken down... and so does my mood, but I'd like to post the 2nd fic of Happy Ending!

Please wait a bit!

EDIT:

Yappari, I couldn't post it today. I need to do chores and all!! Gotta offline!

Posted Image

#11 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

After few difficulties, I finally manage to write it on!

Here!

Posted Image

Summary: They finally arrive to the island and as they arrive they met another person but a mystery lover, Katsuragi Naoki. He seems to be a good man but Inoo doesn't seems to like him. In the woods [a road to the village] Risako saw something that looks like snake so, she ran while taking Inoo and Yabu on her hand. As they go outta the woods, they are already in the village.

Posted Image

#12 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:25 AM

Eps. 3:

Posted Image

Summary: They've arrive to the mansion where they'll stay. They met Mdm. Keiko and Mdm. Keiko bring them into the mansion, after breakfast, they went to the village for help to guide them to the Wonders but... no one willing ot help and they meet a lady, Iida Kaori...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users