• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#21 Yossisexual

Yossisexual

formerly sarcasticpaper

• Senpai
  • 1375 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 08:58 PM

I actually started reading this yesterday but didn't comment until now (ah how lazy am I~)
But it's really super cute
I like the way you write

Keep it up
I think I'm way to excited at the prospect of this being real...
Posted Image

#22 Ruhe

Ruhe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:07 AM

Tonight, on days of our Morning Musume...

Chapter 3

The plane ride hadn't gone quite as well as I had hoped. Koharu had sandwiched herself in between Ai and I, her mouth rambling at an insane speed. That girl was as hyper as ever... The other girls were also interested in what the elusive ex leader had been up to, which left little time for us to actually talk. When the moment did arrive though, we discussed unimportant things, finding the surrounding company to be too much for the personal matters at hand. Despite all of that, I enjoyed every mundane conversation we had between ourselves. We had talked more in those several hours than we had in the past 2 years.

At one point during the flight Koharu had dozed off, her head tilted against Ai's shoulder, with a slight drool trail beginning to form. Smirking, I pointed this out to Ai, who tried hard not to laugh. The smile she wore was the first real one I had seen on her since we took our seats on the plane, but even then it was somewhat guarded. She had changed, and I felt determined to find out exactly who this person was that sat near me. Rediscovering our friendship looked like it was a likely candidate on my to do list.

"This is the hotel??" I spluttered, my eyes widening as I gawked at the massive building before us.

Twenty-five floors of expensive grandeur stared back at us, the shimmering golden panels around the windows causing us to wince from the sunlight. Lush foliage surrounded the entryway, with an assortment of colorful flowers lining the stone trail from the drop off point to the double doors. The hotel was literally on the beach front as I gazed passed the palm trees to see a blue ocean roaring with life. Smiling, I thought back to all of our previous Hawaii trips. Peaceful relaxation came to mind, and I knew we were in for a treat.

"This looks fancier than our previous hotels." Sayumi commented dreamily, her eyes already glazing over at the thought of how amazing the rooms must look.

Aika could be heard laughing behind us, making some comment about how we'd have to carry Sayu in before long. Glancing at her, I had to admit she did look a little too beside herself.

Koharu sprinted up to the door, practically bouncing with excitement. "They must have an AWESOME POOL!" she exclaimed, a massive grin turning up her mouth.

I couldn't help but to be put into a good mood by her behavior. She could be a pain in the ass, but her energy was definitely something that never failed. Stealing a look at Ai, I saw she was smiling as well, her eyes following the fidgety ball of wonder.

Before I could say anything, Eri suddenly jumped onto Ai and I, her arms slung around our shoulders as she mushed us together.

"This hotel is a lot more expensive than what we usually get, but because of that we all have to bunk up." she told us, as we looked towards the building once more.

Share rooms eh?

What were the chances that I'd get placed with Ai though? I assumed they had already made room arrangements.

Moving her mouth towards my ear, I could practically feel the grin she wore. "Don't you worry, Risachan. Things will be taken care of~" and with that said, she took off for the front doors with Reina in tow.

I wondered whether it was for the better that they were meddling. I think someone had been watching too many dramas.

The room was definitely worthy of Sayumi's reaction. I was surprised at how well furnished it was. Two queen size beds, a large nightstand, two circular tables, a flat screen wall-mounted TV, a huge dresser, a very cavernous closet, and an excellent balcony view of the ocean. That was all just in the bedroom. There was a second room attachment containing a long circular couch, as well as a love seat accompanied with another table and TV. Plopping my bags down on the couch, I walked into the bedroom and threw myself on the bed closest to the balcony.

"I'm claiming this." I said, as Ai followed behind, a look of amusement appearing on her face.

"You always did sleep near the windows if it was offer," she replied, the hint of a warm smile appearing before she went to unpack her belongings.

Stretching out, I casually watched her place her belongings on one side of the dresser and closet. She still had that graceful movement about her. Something she did subconsciously, but was ingrained into her very being. I found myself smiling at the old memories that began to slowly fill my mind.

I was unaware of how long I spent watching, but I was startled suddenly by her short cough. "You know they say a picture lasts longer, Risachan." she teased, her grin widening as my cheeks began to burn red.

"Ah, yeah.. I have plenty of those." Crap, not what I meant to say.

"Oh?"

"Uh, well.." I felt her gaze burning into me as I attempted to correct myself. Yes of course I had plenty of pictures of us during the years, but the way it came out implied something suggestive, and that wasn't the right footing I wanted to start with.

"Nothing," I added lamely, feeling disappointed at the faltering of her smile as she turned away to finish unpacking.

Kicking myself mentally, I rolled away from her and stared out the glass balcony doors.

Way to go Risa.

#23 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:23 AM

Cute~! X3

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#24 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:05 AM

KYA~I demand next chapter!!! :P

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#25 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:30 AM

Gah~ I'm really loving this fic. Post more please *begs*

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#26 Koushin

Koushin

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 463 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:29 AM

Yay, I really like this. ^^

I'm always fond of Morning Musume fanfiction... when they're done well. And this is done well! Plus it doesn't have any stupid ideas like Momusu going to America (well, Hawaii doesn't really count :wub: you know what I mean)

Plus this pairing is awesome~

#27 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:32 AM

Good chapter. I think the description of Koharu is very accurate, personality wise, it seems very much like the carefree image she portrays at times. The awkward moments between Risa and Ai don't seem to be too forced but very natural, as Risa's intent to get closer to Ai again is made clear but she's unsure of how to go about it. I like the more realistic quality that you're getting across, it makes the story really great and I always like the more believable ones <3

Keep up the good work! :wub:

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#28 Ren-chan desu

Ren-chan desu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:29 AM

This is really good! I don't normally read fanfics but I'm amazed at yours. I think you've captured emotions really well and Im excited for the next chapter. XD
Posted Image

#29 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:40 PM

<3
I want to read more and more about this story >_< XD
<3 <3 XD

Posted Image

#30 Ruhe

Ruhe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

Thanks again everyone for the lovely replies. <3 I know I must be doing something right if I have people who don't normally like fanfics or the pairing, saying how they enjoyed it. <3

I have work soon again, but I'll add the next part after I come home~

#31 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:50 PM

woi!woi!woi! Gaki is so cute~ <3
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#32 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

I ask to read more and more >_< XD
Gaki is so XD ^^; :D :P <3

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#33 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:49 AM

Another great chapter ~

While I was reading the Koha parts, I imagined it all happening in my head and it's.. really cute - I love the moments between Aichan and Gaki :P.

Keep up the good work and.. I can't wait for the next chapter!! ^^;

#34 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:27 AM

^^; ok officialy iam addicted to ur fan fic :P

great story!!
<3
Next chapter!!!

aaahh Gaki-san so cute ^-^
and i love Eririn ^^;

#35 Ruhe

Ruhe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 387 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:27 AM

Will Risa patch things up with Ai? Stay tuned for another episode of...

Chapter 3.5

Ai had left shortly after our awkward conversation, or lack there of I should say. She excused herself, saying she wanted to meet up with the other girls. I tried to not show that her words bothered me. Nothing was wrong at all with her wanting to check on the others, but it had just been so long since we last saw one another. I was hoping to claim more than a few uncomfortable minutes of her time. Nodding, I wished her well and got up to unpack my own belongings. It was odd and yet somewhat comforting to see my clothes folded and hanging next to her own.

It didn't take much to finish, and before long I found myself heading out the door as well. Being moody didn't suit me, and I had to learn to reign in my emotions. Ai always brought out the worst, and yet the best in me. I pondered this as I walked down the long hall, my eyes gazing downward at the white carpet, using it as a focal point. My name was being called by the time I made it to the lobby.

"Risa!"

Turning, I saw Reina walking towards me, already decked out in Hawaiian attire.

"Didn't take you long," I teased, my eyes taking in her red shorts and loosely buttoned shirt. A bright tropical flower pattern adorned the clothing, complete with a yellow flower tucked into her hair.

Rolling her eyes, she offered me a small grin as she stopped before me, one hand on her hip now. Age and leadership had matured Reina somewhat, but she was still the feisty little thing I remembered.

"We're supposed to wear this for the group photo shoot later today. Eri thought it would be a good idea to try it on now." she explained, her body moving into position for a fake pose.

Laughing, I acted if I were taking pictures of her, telling her to turn this way and that. Before long a fit of giggles could be heard from our direction, drawing the stares of Mari and Yossie, who were strolling together down the front hall.

"Oh ho, what do we have here?" Yossie asked, a grin brightening her boyish face.

Mari darted next to Reina and bumped her aside with her hip. "They're here to get pictures of me, obviously." Mari retorted as she began to make exaggerated poses, flicking her hair in Reina's direction.

Cocking an eyebrow, Reina began to act is she were the photographer now, and that clearly none of us wanted pictures of Mari. I tried to suppress a laugh at the facial expression the graduate was giving all of us.

Turning in a huff, Mari began to stride away in mock anger, dragging Yossie along with her.

"But wait, Marichan! I want an autograph!" I called out, only to receive a dismissive way in response. Another fit of giggles returned in kind.

The photo shoot, start of rehearsals, and general catching up with everyone had taken up the majority of the day.

The sun was already beginning to set as we all joined up at a large outside dinning hall. Long elegant tables had rows of food across each, which was more than enough for the group that was here. A warm breeze gently lifted the edges of the white cloth covering the tables, causing me to tuck some of my hair back.

Glancing around, I spotted Ai sitting between Yossie and Konkon, a surprised expression on her gentle features as she listened to the story Yossie was sharing. Sayu sat across from Konkon, while Miki was at Yossie's opposite, leaving the spot across from Ai vacant for the moment. Hoping for some pleasant dinner conversation, I took the spare seat. I received welcoming smiles from everyone except Ai, who looked torn between offering a smile as well, and frowning. A hesitant reaction, and one I found troubling. I smiled brightly in return, hoping that she wouldn't notice it didn't quite reach my eyes.

Yossie saved the moment as she continued on with her story, talking about she had heard the local beaches here were haunted. The surrounding girls had various stages of scared plastered to their faces. I would have as well if I hadn't noticed the mischievous gleam in Yossie's eyes. Smiling slightly, I turned my focus back towards Ai. The breeze was causing the stray strands of her hair to gently sway around her face. I found this oddly memorizing, especially so when she would reach back slowly to tuck a strand behind her ear. She caught me staring shortly after, and I felt my face heat up once more. Her expression looked troubled more than anything, but she covered it well, since Miki had directed a question her way.

I couldn't say what it was Ai responded with. I was already lost in my own thoughts as I turned my attention back towards our meal. For the most part though, the dinner had finished on a good note. The others had kept us engaged in their discussion, although a few times the conversation had turned towards Ai and I. Yossie had made a joke about how we've been since we got married, referring to our wedding in the Cinderella musical 3 years back. I panicked for a second, dreading what Ai's reaction would be, but she took it in stride, commenting that marriage life was hectic. Surprised, I smiled at this, which she returned in kind. Then tension between us dissolved a bit, and we finished our meal in a pleasant atmosphere.

(A bit shorter, but I waited too late to post this, and now I need to take off for bed. :rolleyes: Tomorrow's shall be longer!)

#36 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:06 AM

^No problem that it's short since it's definately worth the read. Don't worry, I write short chapters sometimes too. ^^; I love how your story feels more "realistic" in a way. Idk how you explain it, but I feel mine is like more emotional and you're is just very soothing+emotional. Does that even make sense? :rolleyes:

I'm glad that Ai-chan and Risa's relationship is getting better now. I'm wondering what's making Ai-chan be so "cold" to Risa. I kinda have an idea. But it's definately not just 'cus they haven't seen each other for a long time.

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#37 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:37 AM

Yay, a chapter update!

Mari darted next to Reina and bumped her aside with her hip. "They're here to get pictures of me, obviously." Mari retorted as she began to make exaggerated poses, flicking her hair in Reina's direction.

Hilarious. I could so imagine that ^^; .. Oh Mari .lol.

Another awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more :rolleyes: btw, I love every Gaki-blushing part; it's just so cute ~ :P

#38 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:14 AM

I'm addicted to ur fanfic ^-^
I want to read more and
to see the reacton of Gaki and Ai-chan :wub: :wub:
<3 <3 <3

Posted Image

#39 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai