417 replies to this topic

#361 Ko-Neko

Ko-Neko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:21 AM

Thanks for the updates!!

I still can't believe SECOND performed YEAH!! x3 in winter, it feels so odd.  ^^;

Btw, LDH released a preview for GENE's 2017 calendar and it looks quite good tho, i'm surprised.

t8x5hvWO.png

#362 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:39 AM

The MV for THE RAMPAGE's debut!! [Lightning] :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#363 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:59 AM

The younger generation of EXILE TRIBE tend to be more "Korean-ish" compared to the original Exile itself. Not really what I was expecting.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#364 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:35 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

The PKCZ members have been in a car accident on the way to the Sandaime J-Soul Brothers Sapporo concert.

Here's what happened according to Twitter and Facebook:

◆ from Ryuji Imaichi

An accident like this occurred this time and it is covered with great sorrow.

In the bad weather, everyone at PKCZ® members, staff members who had been working towards the site with the intention of raising their LIVE, accident in such an accident happened, I can not find a word. I think that the impact of the accident and the situation at that time is immeasurable.

And, for everyone who was looking forward to the Sapporo performance this time, I made it into a form of cancellation of the performance, and I have multiplied a lot of troubles and worries. I am truly sorry.

This tour is not a thing we have just made with only seven people, we have cooperated with many people to support. We could not have been here unless we had the power of the PKCZ® members who were in the accident and the staff members.

I decided to make this decision by talking to the members and the staff.

Everyone who was looking forward to the Sapporo performance is full of feelings of sorry really, but I'm happy if you can understand our thoughts, members of PKCZ® members, and the thoughts of everyone of the staff.

I would like to do my best to make a transfer performance.

And I'd be happy if you prayed for recovery of an early injury together as much as a day.

December 24, 2016
Ryuji Imaichi

credit: twitter - @exabcexex

There was a car accident on the way to Sandaime J Soul Brothers Concert. They are in Sapporo on 24/25.12. But it was canceled. Maikai, PKCZ and Verbal m-flo Were in the car.

Because of bad snow weather, a truck is driven into the car shortly after midnight on 24.12!

The report says so far Makidai has ribbed fractures

The report says so far about rib fractures
Chest trauma and lung bruises

Further information about their condition is not yet known!
We inform you from Germany as soon as we know more about Twitter

Greetings Dani.

Source: https://www.facebook...80556848725911/

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#365 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:19 PM

I heard about this earlier on this morning and it broke my heart. I hope they're all doing okay. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#366 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:07 PM

New to the thread but checked out Generations and The Rampage a few days ago and I'm hooked! I look forward to more. 

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#367 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:02 PM

YAS THE RAMPAGE COMING THROUGH!!!

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#368 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:53 AM

:omg: :w00t:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#369 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:05 AM

where da fak did this come from omg im screammingg

itsuki and shogo dance like gunchan ^^; 

#370 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

Okay I'm gonna update with a lot of news so please bare with me and this long post lol 

EXILE THE SECOND will be releasing their original full length album titles "BORN TO BE WILD", which will be released on March 1st . 

Tracklist

YEAH !! YEAH !! YEAH !!
Going Crazy
Shut up !! Shut up !! Shut up !!
Dirty Secret
WILD WILD WILD
RAY
SUPER FLY
Because I Love You

more songs to be included later on

The covers haven't been released yet but I'll let you know when it's updated lol 

C2IndtmVIAAJE7E.jpg

Sandaime J Soul Brothers will be releasing their new single titled "Happy?", to be released March 8th. 

Sandaime J Soul Brothers' best hits album will also be released in spring 2017!

NAOTO will make a regular appearance on TBS's "Ningen Kansatsu Variety Monitoring" which will be aired from 19:56 every Thursday. 

Iwata Takanori won be Newcomer of the Year Award at the 40th Japan Academy Film Prize, for his acting in the movie Shokubutsu Zukan! 

tumblr_np43t1I0Jc1utmkyko1_500.jpg

GENERATIONS started their official Instagram account on Jan 1st! All the members IG accounts are listed below 
Ryuto - n/a

Ryota Katayose will appear in the movie "Anini Aisaresugite Komattemasu" which will be shown nationwide from 30th June. 
He will have media appearances in the magazines FLIX plus, CINEMA SQUARE vol.88, and Nihon Eiga navi vol.67 February issue, and "SODA" March issue.

CuVSrxYVUAMg9rk.jpg

THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE's 2nd single (title TBA) will be released in spring 2017!! more details to be announced later~ 

THE RAMPAGE Release of first single and Debut events around japan;
1/17 - Hiroshima, Underground Plaza in Hiroshima Station
1/18 - Osaka, Sky Court in Abeno Q's Mall
1/20 - Aichi, ASUNAL!STAGE
1/21 - Aomori, ELM Hall at Elm no Machi Shopping Center

THE RAMPAGE's Suzuki Takahide (18) Injured himself during a performance. During the performance of "EXILE THE SECOND LIVE TOUR 2016-2017 'WILD WILD WARRIORS'" on the 14th January, Takahide sprained his right ankle and received medical treatment in hospital. The doctors said he would not be able to participate in The Rampage's debut events on the 15th and 16th. Management have yet to say whether he will be present in the dates above, but since they have not said anything, we'll assume he will attend (as management always let fans know if a member wont be attending an event for any reason. Let's hope he recovers quickly so he can perform on their debut day! 

A message from PKCZ® regarding the accident at the end of last year. 

Spoiler

Reports are saying they're all taking a break and just using that time to rest. 

More news later but I have to take my sister out somewhere lol updated now! 

#371 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:19 AM

^

Alright! EXILE THE SECOND's album and THE RAMPAGE's 2nd single! :w00t: A busy 2017 so far for them.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#372 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:40 AM

Lots of photos in this post (in the spoilers spoilers!).

J Soul Brothers at Paris Fashion Week 2017 

Naoki was modelling in the show, Hiromi, Ryuji, Naoto and Gunchan went for moral support, but they also had some other activities scheduled for them during the week. 

tumblr_ok88tdNn8x1qdz5cjo4_500.jpg tumblr_ok88tdNn8x1qdz5cjo1_500.jpg

Naoto, Gunchan, and Naoki (modelling) were at the Louis Vuitton: Outside Arrivals Menswear Show

Naoto, Hiromi and Ryuiji were at Dior Homme Menswear Show

Spoiler

Gunchan had a lot of fun and decided to become a model for his instagram lololol

An article from Vogue on the groups reception there 

Spoiler

I have no idea where elly was during this whole shebang, but I do know that Kenjiro was doing a radio gig and some free time lol 

https://www.instagra...njiro_official/

Lastly (more jsoul news SORRY) 

Ezaki glico’s new TV commercial “Pocky CHOCOLATE” featuring Naoki Kobayashi, Takanori Iwata and Hiroomi Tosaka is airing !

pocky16_kaimei_1920_1200-800x500.jpg

On the new TV commercial “Wedding”, they perform the Sharehappi dance at a wedding party! CM 16 seconds long

thats it for now lol, i'll try to find more news on the rampage and the second, generations on the other hand aren't going anything right now, i think they're on holiday lol

#373 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:18 AM

THE RAMPAGE performing Lightning on day time tv lol

I'm not gonna lie, it was a very messy performance, probably because they were all wearing different outfits and dancing in a small space, so as a group it didn't look too appealing but they all looked great as individuals ^^;

#374 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:01 AM

Seems like PKCZ is doing alright with the recovery:

C3Z3NPaWYAASBhW.jpg

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#375 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:04 PM

MV of Sandaime's new single HAPPY.

I love it and they just keep getting hotter and hotter, i'm shook!!

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#376 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:04 PM

MV of Sandaime's new single HAPPY.

I love it and they just keep getting hotter and hotter, i'm shook!!

Yes I have to agree. This one is one awesome PV.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#377 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

Those are some nice visuals, god damn. I usually hate those kind of suits but they pull them off so effortlessly lol 

btw i'm currently updating the first page with more updated info on the current state of exile, the second, the rampage, and that new group taiki and sekai will be joining, please bare with the first page until i'm finished ^^;

#378 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

HAPPY music video reminds me a little of a Great Gatsby type with all the glitz and glamour lol

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#379 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

J Soul Brothers HAPPY figures 

pre release survey (Ninki) - #1 with 162.17

First Day sales (Oricon) #1 with 78,765

Not too bad! 

#380 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:35 AM

Lots of news to update on lol. Please bare with this whole chapter of a post ^^;

EXILE

C7LJl45V4AIA-bW.jpg

Official titles for the two newest HIGH&LOVE movies have been finalized. 

"HiGH & LOW THE MOVIE 2 / END OF SKY" <Nationwide release on 8.19 (Sat.)> 
"HiGH & LOW THE MOVIE 3 / FINAL MISSION" <Nationwide release on 11.11 (Sat.)> 

From 3/25 (Sat.) to 3/29 (Wed.), live footage and music videos of artists from LDH including EXILE (as the lead group), EXILE THE SECOND, Sandaime J Soul Brothers and GENERATIONS will be aired on MUSIC ON! TV. 

Each group will get a feature showing their music videos, an interview, and concert footage from their most recent tours. 

http://www.m-on.jp/s...xile-tribe2017/

SANDAIME J SOUL BROTHERS 

0c501728e2938479e87cdadf0696cb0c63a31126

J.S.B LOVE, sequel to J.S.B DREAM, MV has been released! 

It will be on Sandaime J Soul Brothers new best of album titled "ALL TIME BEST ALBUM『THE JSB WORLD』" ,to be released March 29th 2017

NAOTO will appear on TBS's "Ningen Kansatsu Variety Monitoring 3-hour Special in Spring", which will be aired from 19:56 on 3/23 (Thu.)! Imaichi Ryuji and GENERATIONS's Shirahama Alan will make guest appearances. 

Imaichi Ryuji makes an Instagram account > https://www.instagra...ryuji_official/

GENERATIONS

GENERATIONS to release a new single titled "太陽も月も / Taiyou mo Tsuki mo / The Sun & Moon" to be released 12th April 2017! 

Covers - Red: CD + DVD, Blue: CD MAXI

RZCD-86345.jpg?v=1 RZCD-86346.jpg?v=1

The road show for the movie "Hirunaka no Ryuusei / Daytime Shooting Star" featuring Alan Shirahama will be held nationwide on 3/24/2017 (Fri.)! 

Reminder that the movie will be released this friday (24th march)! 

http://hirunaka.jp/media/tokuban.html

Gene will also be getting their own variety show!!

Called "GENERATIONS NO.1~Gene 1~", it will be aired from 14:55 to 16:25 on 3/25 (Sat.) on TV Asahi! SANDWICHMAN will be the guest MC!

001.jpg

Ryota Katayose's debut movie "Anini Aisaresugite Komattemasu", will be shown nationwide from 6/30/2017 (Fri.)!

THE RAMPAGE 

THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE will appear on MTV's "MTV LIVE MATCH" and "Check the Rhyme Special: Selected by THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE" which will be aired from 23:00 on 4/21 (Fri.) and from 25:00 on 4/19 (Wed.)!

THE SECOND doesn't seem to have much activities going on right now, i'll try to find more info on them as it comes~ 

Also, members profiles have been updated (on the first post of the first page!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users