りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#9222 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:02 PM

Yaguchi can host any show. :w00t:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9223 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

Yaguchi pass the day with her parents and her nephew (the real one, not from her momusus "sisters").

She put on play all her tricks from her Minimoni times, but the kid was more interested in the calculator. ^^;

Qy6OgFb.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2373756747.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#9224 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:00 AM

From Ai Kago's thread

We're getting closer to Aibon reuniting with Momusu.  Marippe and Nono already like her IG posts, that's more acknowledgement than anything in the last few years.

#9225 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:55 AM

Today, one of the funniest Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons. Yaguchi at her best, getting the best from Ayaka too. :w00t:

Lots of funny moments, like "Cake, cake, cake", "Itai, itai", "Master, grapefruit juice" and Ayaka caughting running away Marippe by her scarf. XD

#9226 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 10:50 AM

Anyone love how Yaguchi likes all the comments she gets on her instagram? It's like you get acknowledged for like a second. XD

#9227 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:47 AM

It's a lovely gesture. :wub:

#9228 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:05 AM

Don't you miss Utaban? ^_^

#9229 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:21 AM

Yaguchi bought this top for her last recording, her comment "cheap" ^_^

Fp8Vt1Y.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2385657554.html

#9230 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:56 AM

When Yaguchi was 20, she went to Vietnam to made a sensual photobook and a funny DVD. I found this DVD with English subtitles (thanks to all people that made this subtitles for us :good: )

http://www.veoh.com/...6332926MxefbQg7

#9231 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:26 PM

^  Nice to see that one with subtitles, thanks for the link, Satur. And thank you for all the work you do here to keep OG member threads like Yaguchi's (and others) updated!  :respect:

#9232 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:45 AM

OMG Yaguchi in my Netflix and I didn't even know  :omg:  :arrow:  Subtitles and all! 

Mari fan since 2005!

#9233 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:41 PM

Thanks HoneyBear :blush: , I always try to find things for my blog (sorry, in Spanish), centered in the first times of Hello! Project. I'm glad to help between so many people doing a great job with news, translations and so.

Marida, your avatar keeps making me laugh every time i see it. :lol:

#9234 Iroiro

Iroiro

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:46 PM

I just started watching Rea(L)ove on Netflix and didn't realize that Yaguchi was a host until I saw her. Good for her!! It's a pretty interesting reality show where singles are trying to meet their match... but they each have a DARK SECRET. It's a little strange though seeing the other host and contestants talking openly about "adult" things when Yaguchi is right there... even though she of course no longer has a squeaky-clean image. Anyway I recommend giving it a watch!

14b29sl.jpg

Sayu Harunan

#9235 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:17 PM

We always remember her in her first times. ^_^

Anyway, she is still as beautiful as always, even with a simple hat.

WDZz4XV.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2391430827.html

#9236 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:41 AM

Yaguchi was at Yuigahama Beach recording the July 31 The Night show.

StcMzi4.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2391932667.html

#9237 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 10:05 PM

Wow, I do often wonder how they got away with some of the jokes on Utaban even back then, which wasn’t that long ago.

Then there’s this: The Red Theater.

Oh. Oh my. Can you imagine trying to make that in today’s climate?? The producers would hunted down!!

Wonder how they pitched that one??
“Hey, you know what’s funny?? Let’s give Yaguchi a stalker!!”
“Yeah!! Then later we can lock her in a room with him!!”

No wonder she says she’s traumatised by dressing rooms.

#9238 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:09 AM

^ When I put this video in my blog I wrote "WARNING: I'm not this guy" XD

Yaguchi gets Ciao Bella Cinquetti in her show because its 12th Anniversary.

NKJA3Zg.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2395290824.html

#9239 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:33 AM

from Marippe's Instagram:

Attached Files

#9240 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:04 PM

Marippe is "back home" and thanks to her family.

ac4k73M.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ma...2398282253.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users