• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:20 AM

I would advise against watching the Last Friends special though... it was such a waste! I watched it live, and I wish I hadn't. :(

well, i watched it, but i just skipped through all the recap and watched the new parts... which weren't too many. :(
all specials should be like the nodame ones. two hours long and only new stuff. :D

anyway, i saw this really good fan-made movie trailer with Juri, Tsukamoto Takashi and YUI.
Dearest Stranger trailer
what i would like to know is... which movie/dorama with Juri most of her parts are taken from. some are from Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi, but the ones with the back of the guy's head (which they are trying to fool you is Takashi, but it's not) are from something else. i really wanna see that. most other parts are from Taiyou no Uta (XD XD XD), some other dorama/movie with Takashi and various YUI PVs.

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#22 Urufu8

Urufu8

• Senpai
  • 1260 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 02:55 AM

Well I watched that 'Dearest Stranger Trailer' you have posted mangomalte, and it was great. It compelled me to watch some of the movie/j-dorama's that were used to make it. And i figured out that the majority of clips used in that trailer and the parts with the back of the guys head (Hayato Ichihara), are from the movie called, "Rainbow Song". So i started from there...
I have to say, this movie "Rainbow Song" is a must see for any Ueno Juri fan, and i am pretty surprised to see that it hasn't even been talked about yet in this thread.
I bought the movie two days after watching it. :D

Anyways, I finished watching all of Last friends over two weeks ago. But i didn't watch the Special, as roon advised against. I'm still going to watch it though, but i figured I'd give it some time so that it won't ruin the good moments i had while watching ep. 1-11. <3

After having some Ueno Juri withdrawls, i also recently watched "Swing Girls". Which was a good laugh... My respect For Ueno Juri has become exalted. She only continues to amaze me with each of her roles... *bows*

#23 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:51 AM

^ thanks for the answer. ^_^ although... i found out like a day after i posted that, just forgot to edit the post, heh. and yeah, it's a good movie, i liked it. ;)

if you don't wanna dl the whole special, then there's an edited version with just the new parts here: Last Friends SP edit
and the subs here: Attached File  Last_Friends_SP_edit__704x396_Divx6_.txt   8.29K   10 downloads (change to .srt)

Posted Image

#24 Urufu8

Urufu8

• Senpai
  • 1260 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:14 AM

^ Awesome. Thanks a bunch for those mangomalte. ^_^

#25 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:25 AM

Juri wins some award for wearing glasses. (pictures included but not posted since I didn't feel like rehosting them) Watch out for the rampant spybotness in the comment section.

#26 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:33 AM

During my recent travel to Washington DC for my work, I watched entire series Nodame Cantabile and also two specials. This girl is very fine actress! so funny, so serious when necessary, she can become character completely! Wow!

P.S. I watched her also in Swing Girls, very great movie, she was very fine there too!

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#27 PNZラン

PNZラン

Yossie Rock Acolyte

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:19 AM

^I completely agree with fumikoh
I can't wait for her to do more work for everyone to enjoy! :(
Posted Image

#28 roon

roon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:55 AM

Two Nodame Cantabile movies have been announced! They'll be filming this summer in Europe, and showing at the end of 2009.

She also has a photobook + DVD coming January 2009, both by the name of ao akua. They'll document her trip to Hawaii this past summer.

If that wasn't awesome enough, she has another movie coming out in 2009 by the name of Killer Virgin Road.

Among other things, she was named one of VOGUE Nippon's Women of the Year for 2008, and starting January, she's one of the new faces for Shiseido's MAQuillAGE makeup line (along with Tsuchiya Anna!!! :wub:)

Posted Image

This girl is incredibly busy!

#29 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

^ YEEEEEEES!!!! MORE NODAME!!! :wub: :) :D :D :D

and a PB and DVD, nice. thanks for the info. :good: yeah, seems like she's really busy.

Posted Image

#30 Urufu8

Urufu8

• Senpai
  • 1260 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:59 PM

Two Nodame Cantabile Movies?! XD That’s great news. Thanks for all this info, roon.

#31 Urufu8

Urufu8

• Senpai
  • 1260 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:55 AM

Yay! New Nodame Cantabile Movie trailer:

I really can't wait to see this! ^^;

#32 maggot

maggot

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:57 AM

She's awesome, and her charming personality touches me. I saw almost every single work she've done, and love them all. She has something, something really special that makes her different from others actresses. I just admire her!

#33 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

The thing you should like most about her is Nodame!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users