• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:06 AM

Just got into Soul Eater a month ago and I'm hooked. I love the 2nd opening and the 2nd and 3rd endings.

At first I just thought it was another anime like Zatchbell or something like that; but the more I kept watching it, the more it drew me in. Just like Durarara!

I'm not really partial to any character (I like 'em all)---but I will say that I'm really interested in what Chrona is going to do. I just got to the episode where she leaves.

Crona is a he :lol: lol

Actually crona's gender isn't really said in the anime or manga but everyone calls him a guy.

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#42 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:06 AM

Actually, most of the subs I've seen have used the pronoun "she" when referring to Chrona......so either way, neither one of us are wrong.

Anyway, I'm also really interested in seeing how Maka and Black Star develop.....now that we know that they have something that they're capable of doing.
I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

#43 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:06 AM

Soul Eater got it all!

- Awesome Openings
- Awesome Endings
- Awesome Story
- Awesome Characters

:D

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#44 colorcow

colorcow

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:36 AM

the symmetry guy is the funniest

haha you like death the kid? XD my favorite is Blair and it is not just because of her boobs >.> btw I really like Medusa 2

and for just the good ones my favorite is Black Star

Just got into Soul Eater a month ago and I'm hooked. I love the 2nd opening and the 2nd and 3rd endings.

At first I just thought it was another anime like Zatchbell or something like that; but the more I kept watching it, the more it drew me in. Just like Durarara!

I'm not really partial to any character (I like 'em all)---but I will say that I'm really interested in what Chrona is going to do. I just got to the episode where she leaves.

Crona is a he :lol: lol

Actually crona's gender isn't really said in the anime or manga but everyone calls him a guy.

haha I would think Crona is a she because Medusa (her mother) is saying she when they are talking about it (Crona) and I think the mother is the one who really knows what the gender of her child will be right?

I really hope there will come some kind of second season because I really love the style of this anime and almost all of my class mates have watched this anime! we did some kind of race for the first who will completed the serie! I became 2nd XD but I really enjoyed the anime, and it is really a anime you can recommend to people who even don't know about anime. Because a friend of mine was against anime and dont wanted to ever see any anime ever in her life, but on the moment I forced her to watch Soul Eater she became interessted in Anime! :D btw I even listen the Opening a lot of time!

#45 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:16 AM

^
I think they will not gonna do a season 2 anymore coz the manga`s story is different in the anime :(

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#46 Meekee-chan~desu

Meekee-chan~desu

チーム Sae ☆ Risa ☆ Sungmin

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:25 AM

I think the manga is better than the anime but thats just because of how far the manga is and how amazing it is right now XD
They should do something like what Fullmetal Alchemist did...have a season that didn't follow the story line of the manga and than later come out with a season (FMA Brotherhood) that actually follows the manga storyline.

♥ Amber • Saho Akari • Ikuta Erina • Niigaki RisaMiyazawa Sae Lee Sungmin • Murakami Megumi • Kariyase Light ♥
tumblr_nrib1zUcfZ1tgdqiyo5_500.jpg
MM'18 | f(x) | SJ | 48G | UUG | FDJ | Tumblr | Sig. made by Xeluneas

#47 colorcow

colorcow

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

I think the manga is better than the anime but thats just because of how far the manga is and how amazing it is right now XD
They should do something like what Fullmetal Alchemist did...have a season that didn't follow the story line of the manga and than later come out with a season (FMA Brotherhood) that actually follows the manga storyline.

I Totally agree with that!

#48 Meekee-chan~desu

Meekee-chan~desu

チーム Sae ☆ Risa ☆ Sungmin

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:23 AM

^ I would be so happy if they created an anime based on the manga because it is soooo amazing!! If you haven't read the manga I suggest you read it now!! XD

♥ Amber • Saho Akari • Ikuta Erina • Niigaki RisaMiyazawa Sae Lee Sungmin • Murakami Megumi • Kariyase Light ♥
tumblr_nrib1zUcfZ1tgdqiyo5_500.jpg
MM'18 | f(x) | SJ | 48G | UUG | FDJ | Tumblr | Sig. made by Xeluneas

#49 colorcow

colorcow

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:11 AM

Yes I started to read the manga but I went doing other things and watching other anime's so I totally forget about Soul Eater manga XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users