• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#101 Blue_Crimson0307

Blue_Crimson0307

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 10:18 PM

Right now I'm watching Iryu 2 Team Medical Dragon its a really great drama.Really interesting and full of suspense
Mano Piano >_<

#102 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:52 AM

Just watched "Ruri no shima" to the end. It's easily one of the best dorama I've watched. Narumi Riko who played the little sister of Ikeuchi Aya plays the main protagonist, which should be reason enough to watch this dorama.

Lately I've also become a fan of Fukatsu Eri because of her roles in "Sora kara fuku ichioku no hoshi (with Kimura Takuya and Akashiya Sanma), "Suekko chounan ane sannin" (with Okada Junichi and Koyuki) and "Slow Dance" (with Fujiki Naohito and Nishino Akihiro). She's not only a good actress, but she also gives her characters a certain personality only she's able to portrait. I'd describe it as quirky, funny and energetic. XD

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#103 hervin

hervin

Stylee Style-e

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:02 AM

Just finished papa to musume no nanokan.
currently watching Hana Yori Dango 2

does anybody here have an idea on where i can get Koume's(aragaki yui) text mail alert on her cellphone in the papa to musume drama
still water attracts floating weeds
Posted Image

#104 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:14 PM

I've been writing down all the doramas I watch, so far I've watched 13. Here are the ones I loved the most, no particular order:

Ichi Rittoru no Namida. Makes you cry like crazy and think about your own life in a different way.
Summer Snow. The most beautiful love story ever. :good: It's sad, too.
Nobuta wo Produce. A story of an amazing friendship. Really cute.
Proposal Daisakusen. Surprisingly interesting and thought provoking.
Hana Yori Dango 1 and 2. I'm not even sure why? :blink: I just somehow got totally absorbed and addicted in the story.

The last three have a lot of funny moments too. And talking about funny doramas...

Nodame Cantabile. Definitely one of the funniest! Give it a go even if you don't like listening to classical music, you can always skip the concert parts. :P

Now I'm watching Aijou Ippon starring Aya Matsuura. It's quite obvious why I chose to watch it :P but it seems like a nice dorama anyway.

#105 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:01 PM

Im watching Lost Time Life right now its really interesting and funny the concept of the drama is in every episode theres different main characters, his/her job and situations but common in all of the episodes that person is going to die... and that person will have his/her Life in additional time meaning the time will stop and giving him/her additional time to fix things up with his/her life(usually 4hrs+).. hehe this is very interesting indeed but yet sad... death themes always makes me sad. hehe but its funny how they used soccer concept in stopping time..well someone said Life is football and football is Life.. give it a try its really interesting ep1 is Eita and ep4 is Ueno Juri-san :o the thing is only episode 1 current hardsubbed im still waiting for someone who will softsub this.

Posted Image

#106 RyuBatsu

RyuBatsu

Mugen RyuBatsu VJ_Ego

• Senpai
  • 601 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:12 AM

I'm watching right now Shimokita Glory Days. THe story is like a "Love Hina" sort, one guy many girls in an apartnment but more daring than the anime. Most of the girls present here are AV idols.

#107 Shad0wfire

Shad0wfire

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

anyone watched "Stand Up!"? that's an awesome drama! i especially like nino from arashi who has one of the main parts there^^
and yes i can recommend Proposal Daisakusen too. i'm watching the series right now and it's strange but funny. and i love yamapi as an actor!

#108 sirik

sirik

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 01:37 AM

currently watching Kurosagi
the ultimate swindler story
Maki Horikita .... KAWAIII... B) XD XD <3 :wub:

#109 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:13 PM

^ I'm watching Kurosagi too, just started yesterday. So far it seems quite good. Both Yamapi and Maki are so different from Nobuta wo produce! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/laugh.gif Well, I'll probably write more later in the Kurosagi thread.

#110 anonymusume

anonymusume

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:31 PM

i recommend - LIFE, Yuukan Club, Daisuki!! :sob:

#111 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:19 PM

in the process of writing about every drama i've watched so far
http://azn-drama-review.blogspot.com

most recently finished one was proposal daisakusen and i must say i loved that one
next i'm going to try to finish my girl, which is a korean one, then maybe watch LIFE
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#112 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:05 PM

^ I checked out your blog and I instantly bookmarked it. Keep up the good work, it's very interesting. :(

It seems that we share many of our favorites. I especially liked your description of 1 Litre of Tears, I have always thought people must watch it themselves to realize how good it is, but I think you put the feeling (also mine) really well in words.

#113 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:11 AM

Luckily enough all of the dramas I've watched I can also reccomend... Let's just say I do a lot of research beforehand and then I download the whole series and have a little marathon XD

Recommended (not in any particular order, of all genres)
-Hana Yori Dango
-1 Litre of Tears
-Nobuta wo Produce
-Hanazakari no Kimitachi E
-Nodame Cantabile*
-Galileo

A pretty modest list in comparison to a lot of other people's, but I just started watching them a bit more seriously since it's the summertime and a lot of my friends are on vacation.

*-My favorite one so far XD

EDIT: (AZN)animedude, I've also bookmarked your blog. A VERY useful tool for someone who's just starting out! Thanks!

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#114 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:30 PM

Everyone watch Zettai Kareshi! <3
I loved it~!! XD
Hayami Mokomichi is such a talented actor!

#115 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:07 AM

^Have you read the manga? Was the drama any better? I've heard a lot of good things about the drama but I'm kinda reluctant to watch it because the manga kind of annoyed me at times, especially the character Riiko. :good: Not out of jealousy or anything (but who wouldn't be jealous of a girl who has two hot guys chasing after her? haha) but because sometimes her indecision REALLY frustrated me, and the same with the manga-ka's artistic style, but of course the latter won't be present in the drama. The whole situation of "Oh, I don't know which one I love more, what do I do?" I was getting really sick of, but I hope they downplayed it more in the drama. I might wait until the Television Drama awards and see if it wins anything before checking it out.

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#116 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:56 AM

^ I have seen some of the manga and I have to say that the drama is A LOT better. :good:
They're adults in the drama unlike in the manga.
I don't remember Riiko saying "Oh, I don't know which one I love more, what do I do?" even once. <3
It will win something, I'm SO sure!
Check it out~!!

I finished My Boss, My Hero (finally!) and I really liked it. The casting was almost perfect. <3
I love Tegoshi he's so cute cookie in it. >////<
And Koki cracked me up! Especially everything he did. :P
Aragaki Yui is so adorable. The way she talked it this drama was so cute.
Luv MBMH!!

I'm so bored right now, because I don't have anything to watch. XD
I feel like I have already seen every good drama. <3
Recommend me some funny drama, pleasee~

#117 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:59 PM

Watching Sukeban Deka season 2 right now. Really fun and good show.
Season 1 was excellent with an ending that really surprised me... Pretty big twist in my opinion(I never really expected it!)
Spoiler

Anyways SD 2 is pretty good so far and the action is great (now it's not just one main girl but 3, Saki II [Godai Yoko], Okyo and Yukino)
No subtitles for it but it's not that hard to understand what's going on (and encyclopedia idollica has predy good episode synopsis's)

#118 arepeaceDNA

arepeaceDNA

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

Hi, sorry to interrupt. I don't know if I'm in the right thread. I'm looking for the cute girls, any ages, any countries, any status (artist, model or normal person). I need to publish in in my blog. Did you have any suggestions? oh, maybe from the dramas you have watch before?

* you may find this post in another threads, but not all thread...I'm trying to find the most suitable thread. Thanks for your cooperation.

#119 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:22 AM

I just finished the drama Stand Up!! and... I loved it! I found it super-funny. Hard to believe that those four guys play virgins in the show even though they're so fit, but... They certainly act the part! They're so nerdy :lol: The guy who played Udayan had such great comedic moments... He also plays Morita in the new Honey and Clover drama, so that kind of gives you an idea of what kind of character he plays. This drama can be quite touching and sad at times, yet also funny and ironic. Give it a watch if you want a laugh! There's a funny moment or two in every episode!

Due to the sexual content it seems more like a western show than a Japanese drama, but it's only because it's uncensored from the DVD. Don't worry, there's not THAT much nudity, but there's a lot of talk about sex and the like. Most of it is based upon humor and there's nothing really graphic in it, so don't worry about that. XD

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#120 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:10 PM

I recommend:

LIFE - it may be a bit boring but when Shiiba begins to be bullied, you'll cry your eyes out! :)

Daisuki!! - very heartwarming story :) you'll also cry with this one.

That's all! :P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users