• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

#61 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:00 PM

Noo not Sayaka it isn't a good idea for me to throw her in Berryz :whistle: Between i don't like Berryz. But yeah i hope she can get a Group in their she can be a Lead-singer. And when UFA would put anyone from the EGGs i would prefer Ogawa or Kanon to go to °C-ute :good:

#62 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:06 PM

yes maybe it's right what you say but more Units means more Songs more Money more Time for Tsunku to write Lyrics...
and maybe it would work but for now it's ok ^-^ ahh i don't know but i would prefer a new Group ^^;
But for now i will support Sayaka in Milky Way and maybe a 2nd Single :lol:

#63 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

Sayaka Kitahara's no. 1 Wota

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:17 PM

The upside to putting Eggs in groups like Berryz or C-ute is that they are already groups that sell well, so we know they will be sucessful. Also, they aren't a one-time shot.
But I would much perfer to see a new group (that isn't a one-shot), maybe with one or two non-eggs. My dream group has Sayaka, Anri Tanaka, Akari Saho, and Yurina Kumai
Spoiler
The different eggs could be different-themed groups. For instance, there could be a new mature, beautiful group (similar to Tanpopo) with Anri and Noto Arisa. Or a cuter, younger group with Akari, Yuuka, Saki (Ogawa) and Kanon (similar to Mini Moni, but not THAT kawaii).

On topic about Sayaka: Yay Sayaka! ^^;
I hope Tsunku pushes the release date of Anataboshi closer. Because I'm becoming impatient. ^^;
Saaya just seems to get along with anyone, if you've seen the Egg DVD pamphlet. :lol: ^^;

#64 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:32 PM

Yes she's such a very very nice Person who get along with everyone i like her so much ^^; , and in that new CM Clip she have a very cool and sweet Costume Blue isn't my favorite Color at all it is Yellow but yeah i like everyones costumes.

#65 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

Eggs doing LOVE Machine again, and Sayaka (with Ogawa, Mori and Mano) leading!

-

Find the Kitahara Sayaka dancing to RoboKiss!

-

EDIT: KITAHARA SAYAKA SINGING MOMOIRO NO KATAOMOI :wub: :P :lol: (around ~2:41)

EDIT2: Saaya singing Ai no Sono Touch my Heart! (click dohhhup link above, around ~5:31)
Sayaka :wub:

#66 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:56 PM

^In the Ai no Sono performance, Sayaka sounds best (in my opinion)! XD <3
Unfortunately, the YouTube videos don't work, I get a message that says they are private and I must be added to the user's friends or something along those lines. Did you upload them, oreomiguelito?

#67 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

^ No, it's not mine. But I think it's working properly now (open to public again). If not, just add the person who uploaded it (shindy0001), he accepted mine right away, and I got to see the vids again!

Saaya :lol:

#68 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:42 PM

Yay, it's working! :wub:

In the Robokiss video, Sayaka is at 2:11, I believe she's second from the right but it's dark and I can't tell completely.

That performance of LOVE Machine is my new favorite. Sayaka actually got a line! Eeee! She said "akarui" which was Aya Ishiguro's line. And then Akari sang! And there were closeups of all my favorites: Sayaka, Megumi, Yuko, Hitomi....:wub: (Oh and did I remember Sayaka in my list of favorites? ;D)

#69 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:26 AM

^ Yeah that was her! And a closer shot, at ~2:01!

I XD the Love Machine performance, especially the first part! I thought they were gonna do a long line of Special Generation! ^^; I wish they'd give at least one song to the eggs, even if its just the opening! And more Sayaka next time! Maybe they'll perform as Milky Way in the next Hello! Project concert!

Sayaka :wub:

#70 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:00 AM

Sayaka is so awesome and adorable in the new PV! If you don't go watch it now I'll make you eat Milky Way candies for the rest of your life! (That's how important this is.)

#71 Oikaze

Oikaze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1834 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:14 AM

Sayaka is so awesome and adorable in the new PV! If you don't go watch it now I'll make you eat Milky Way candies for the rest of your life! (That's how important this is.)

I was going to ignore it
Spoiler
, but I admire your enthusiastic support of Sayaka (and besides, that diet sounds fattening :wacko: ), so I figured I'd give it a chance. The one in blue (Sayaka) really stole the show. She can sing and she has good all-around presence.
"It is now generally conceded that the pumpkin, as a shade tree, is a failure." - Mark Twain

#72 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:23 AM

Good Oikaze! Would you like a healthy apple and banana nut granola bar for your efforts? :wacko:
Spoiler

#73 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:04 AM

I'm not the biggest fan of Koharu (except for her perfomance in ODORE! Morning Curry at the 2008 WH, which was hella funny XD), but I can give her a chance in the new Milky Way PV, Anata Boshi, so long as Sayaka is in it!

Too many things to say:

> SAYAKA :sob: :) <3
> SAYAKA IN BLUE <3 <3 <3
> SAYAKA IN BLUE, PLAYING STAR TAMBOURINE <3 <3 <3
> SAYAKA IN BLUE, PLAYING STAR TAMBOURINE, LOOKING CUTE <3 <3 <3
> SAYAKA IN BLUE, PLAYING STAR TAMBOURINE, LOOKING CUTE, AND SOUNDING AWESOME <3 <3 <3

Sayaka <3 <3 <3

#74 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:16 AM

Its funny that the last several post people keeps asking for a new group eventho they are already given 2 new groups with Eggs in them. MilkyWay is a new unit, probably a one-shot unit, but I wish it isn't coz I really think this unit works well. 3 tall beautiful girls in a unit this is a first for H!P
Spoiler

The other new unit is Happy!Style, a 7 member unit composed of H!P Kansai and an Egg and a couple of new faces.
I think the Eggs are getting more exposure this year. I won't be suprise if we see more units with Eggs involved.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#75 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:42 AM

^ Yeah, you're right, Milky Way SHOULD NOT be a one shot group! They have so much chemistry! But I don't think they're tall (or at least taller than V-U-DEN).

#76 RyuBatsu

RyuBatsu

Mugen RyuBatsu VJ_Ego

• Senpai
  • 601 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:44 AM

@zam: You also seen that their tall. hehehe And hopefully they are not a one shot group just like what happened to the disbanded Kira Pika. hehehe

Sayaka was great in the video. I agree that she looks like an anime character in their PV (just like how Koharu becomes when playing live her anime character Kirarin) :lol:

#77 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:31 PM

Here is a sig I made inspired by Milky Way
Posted Image
Feel free to use it to show your support for this amazing unit.

@Ryu: You got a point there, Saya looks very like her anime character. Especially the hair.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#78 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:28 PM

YAY FOR 5 PAGES! Sayaka thread :o

Is she really like her anime character? Can someone show a bigger picture of Sayaka and the anime character she's playing?

Sayaka :D

#79 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:39 PM

Like a few others here, I too hope that Milky Way is not just a one-shot group. As much as I would rather see Sayaka in another group (for example, one without Koharu *cough*), I would much rather see her here than as an egg doing nothing. *Nodnod*

I took 36 screencaps of Sayaka yesterday, as well as a bunch of Yuu and a few of the group. I'll be putting them on my blog today! :whistle:

#80 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:42 PM

LOL you saw my comment at your Sayaka fansite? :lol: Sorry for demanding :lol:

Can you put up an anime version of her too? I really wanna see! :whistle:

Sayaka :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users