• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:48 AM

^ she looks so LOVELY! i wonder why we don;t hear from her much! heck she's gorgeous and unique compared to the other eggs!

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#42 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:20 AM

Mia has left Hello Pro Egg alongside several other eggs.

Remaining eggs:
Posted Image

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#43 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:49 PM

I always wondered why she looked so sad and.. non-self-confident in most photos. She is/was so cute, she could probably have achieved more in H!P than she did. Let's hope that she will find something that she loves doing in the future.

For her leaving: It was probably after the egg concert in June 2010, so already a year ago. That last year passed by so fast.

#44 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:28 PM

The last thing about her is from 2013; she was in Tokyo Gakuen University. Anybody knows something else? :huh:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#45 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:43 PM

I just stumbled upon a website that shows her (on a photo) as participant in a Miss Contest: http://hellopronews....ves/334050.html

In the photo she is shown at the top right, second year. The face clearly looks like hers, the name is the same and it fits her age that she was in her second studying year starting in April 2013.

#46 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:50 PM

I just stumbled upon a website that shows her (on a photo) as participant in a Miss Contest: http://hellopronews....ves/334050.html

In the photo she is shown at the top right, second year. The face clearly looks like hers, the name is the same and it fits her age that she was in her second studying year starting in April 2013.

Is she still active? Or is she living a normal life now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users