• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#101 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:58 AM

What a timing, just when we were talking about her, confirmation appear.. ^^; This is really sad, I was dreaming someday the sisters will perform together as equal in H!P stage, it's impossible now. :(

But please don't stop appearing in C-ute's blog! XD

#102 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:08 AM

:omg: asu left h!p :omg:
this is a joke right :noo:

#103 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:01 AM

It's just about official now. From Chisato's latest blog entry Asuna has her covered up, a sure sign that she is no longer an Egg or with Up Front.
Posted Image
http://gree.jp/c_ute...entry/553279984

I don't think that is the case. If she left, H!P Eggs manager or Tsunku would have said something. Plus, form what I could translate NOTHING states that Asuna left H!P Eggs. This is how rumors start... Maybe that may not even be Asuna or maybe there was another reason as to why Chisato covered up her face.

#104 Chiemi

Chiemi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:16 AM

I don't think that is the case. If she left, H!P Eggs manager or Tsunku would have said something. Plus, form what I could translate NOTHING states that Asuna left H!P Eggs. This is how rumors start... Maybe that may not even be Asuna or maybe there was another reason as to why Chisato covered up her face.

That.... is where you're wrong. Hello Project Eggs is not considered a legitimate group in Hello Project as the eggs are really just trainees for Up Front. Tsunku doesn't comment on who leaves the eggs especially because it's not of much relevance to the general fan-base, and because it's not like a great achievement... Chisato wouldn't have said Asuna LEFT the agency, but what started this whole thing in the first place, is a post found in C-ute's blog saying that Chisato's sister WAS a talent. They don't make a big deal out of Eggs, and save for certain eggs that could become really great, they never will.

Don't know what you're trying to get at or if you're just a really dedicated fan, but she's gone, and waiting for an official notice will do nothing for you because this is not a matter of her graduating, completing training or anything, it's just simply, her leaving, which in HP Eggs, they never usually mention. Take Sezaki Azusa for example. Whether she's ever coming back or even did leave is a mystery because there was no official announcement, but as far as we're all concerned, she's not ever going to perform for the eggs. This is just one obvious example of how this agency works.

#105 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

im shocked that im so late... all this happened during the beginning of the year. ^^; its too bad... she was cute.
Posted Image

#106 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:17 PM

Asuna appeared in Chisato blog again. Looking better than ever http://blog.mm-bbs.o...i-chisato/37816

#107 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

awww... did she ragequit ' cause sakitty left?????

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#108 Pi-chicci♪

Pi-chicci♪

岡ロック♥ The devilish angel from heaven

• Senpai
  • 1664 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:26 PM

^She left before Sakichy.

℃-ute's blog/Youtube/Graphics/tumblr/Twitter/Chisa FB Fanpage

Posted Image
千聖推し♥チーム℃-ute & チーム岡井// I'm sorry for my bad english!

#109 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:39 AM

Hi, Asuna. :lol: Glad that Chisato don't mind posting pictures of her family. XD

http://gree.jp/c_ute...entry/627393381
Posted Image

She passed her high-school entrance exam! Congratulations!

#110 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9512 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

It's kinda frustrating to see pics of her because she looks so good and the first thing I think of is that she should still be in H!P................

Here's an oldie of the Okai sisters:

Posted Image

#111 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

The Okai-sisters would have been a great unit.
Asuna has a rounder face right :)?
Is she older than Chisa? (because Chisa calls her her big sister?)

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#112 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

No Chisa is about 2y older.

#113 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14679 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:38 AM

Asuna in a magazine when she was younger. I have no idea when or where it's from. :lol:
Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#114 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

^ I've seen it before; but, don't know which mag, either. However, it would appear to be from 2005 to early 2006.

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#115 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

Assu is so cute ! I wanted a Okai sisters group so much :(

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#116 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:39 PM

Happy Birthday Assu! <3
She's such a cutie it's a shame she didn't debut. XP

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#117 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:29 AM

Happy 16th birthday to Asuna! I hope you are happy with your current life outside the world of idols! :)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#118 Pi-chicci♪

Pi-chicci♪

岡ロック♥ The devilish angel from heaven

• Senpai
  • 1664 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

Happy Birthday Assu <3
I hope Chissa makes a blog post about her birthday like she did last year.

Edit: Looks like she did!
Posted Image
http://gree.jp/c_ute...entry/636779164
<3 Okai sisters

Edited by Pi-chicci♪, 14 May 2012 - 01:44 PM.

℃-ute's blog/Youtube/Graphics/tumblr/Twitter/Chisa FB Fanpage

Posted Image
千聖推し♥チーム℃-ute & チーム岡井// I'm sorry for my bad english!

#119 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:04 AM

It's kinda frustrating to see pics of her because she looks so good and the first thing I think of is that she should still be in H!P................

Here's an oldie of the Okai sisters:

Posted Image

Aww.I sure do miss Okai Asuna.The Okai sisters and The Cousins (Takeuchi and Yajima Maimi) should have formed a group called "Loved Ones."!!

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#120 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

^Suzuki Kanon is not related to Maimi, it's Akari who is her cousin.
Asuna is cute <3 I wish she was still active...

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users