Photo

If you were to be an animal, what would you be?

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#81 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:45 PM

^Lol that will be cute. :angry:

If I was an animal, I will be a rabbit like Reisen. Tewi and Pikachu. :good:
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#82 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:53 PM

If I were an animal, eh? Hmm....
A white tiger maybe? lol yeah right
Posted Image

#83 Minerva

Minerva

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:49 PM

A dog or some kind of bird.
I would like to fly and doggies are just plain cute XP

#84 habi-chan

habi-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:52 PM

According to my auntie i would be an...
Overgrown Yeti lmao!

#85 captainepic

captainepic

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:22 PM

Hey, take this test to see what animal you would be <3

http://www.animalinyou.com/survey.asp

I'm a mole ^^;

Description
It's easy to recognize the mole personality. For one thing, they have a pasty complexion and are usually seen in late night coffee shop, jazz bars, or underground clubs. To avoid drawing attention to themselves, they favor dark clothing and sunglasses and are the first people to volunteer for the graveyard shift.

The mole is a smallish individual with far more power than its flaccid body suggests, although its strength is more mental than physical. With its ability to focus on the job at hand, there is no situation from which a mole cannot extricate itself.

There's something compelling about the mole personality, and in the early sixties it was quite fashionable to be a mole in the form of a creative and philosophical beatnik -- expressing angst through music and poetry. Bob Dylan and John Lennon carried the mole standard into the seventies, but the fashion largely died and moles were forced back underground.

Moles are restless and although constantly engaged in activity, they never seem to get anything done and despite their drab appearance, they have extremely sharp minds and are excellent problem solvers. As reflected in their determined burrowing through difficult terrain, moles prefer solutions with straight lines rather than having to go around problems. When confronted with difficult issues, they never give up -- hacking away with dogged determination until the answer is found. This attribute makes them perfect for jobs in engineering, accounting or diagnostic work.

Sex is not the most important thing in the mole's life but if there is one animal personality that can push all the right buttons; it would be its soul mate, the bat. (like Yoko Ono) The bat and the mole share a love for dark intimacy and when these two get together, black magic is bound to happen.

Careers and Hobbies
Engineering Songwriting
Grave digger Researching
Music Poetry
Coffeshops Designing

Famous Moles
Bob Dylan, John Lennon.

我、天啓を得たり
Posted Image

#86 Nick101

Nick101

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:55 PM

Would have to say being a bird(Eagle) being able to fly and be free wiv no-one to stop u go anywhere in the world :P

#87 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:37 PM

English translator :whistle: :ph34r:
Posted Image

#88 habi-chan

habi-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:24 PM

LMAO! I took that test...

You are either a Gorilla or a Porcupine personality.
But you may also be a Vultre personality

A gorrilla?? C'mon, haha!

#89 RaulJimenez

RaulJimenez

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 331 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:46 AM

i would be a dog im to over protective of some items and people just like a dog is with there master/ buried bones lol
Posted Image

#90 Minerva

Minerva

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 88 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:52 PM

You are either a Baboon or a Otter personality.
But you may also be a Fox personality.

I R Baboon!
A fox, I can live with that.

#91 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:49 AM

Just took that test in http://www.animalinyou.com/survey.asp. According to the site, I'm a tiger...

Description
Tigers are handsome and powerful people with an innate self-confidence and elegance. There's a sense of immediacy and an aura of electricity that surrounds it, and when it walks into a room, something always seems about to happen. Consider the classic tiger personality of F. Lee Bailey. He expresses himself with the confidence of one who expects his orders to be unquestionably followed, and his autocratic style demands respect and commands fear. For once a tiger has found its groove, it focuses on its goal with a brightly burning intensity. Male tigers, when out of their element, are sometimes mistaken for beefcake. But when you see them in their offices wearing their power suits, you realize that you're dealing with incisive, authoritarian individuals.

As a nocturnal hunter the tiger is equipped with a great deal of street sense. Able to read people's motivations and assess situations quickly, it is blunt and to the point, commanding attention with just a whisper or a raising of its eyebrow. It demands respect and commands fear. Unlike their cat relatives, tigers enjoy sports of all kinds, with a particular affinity for water sports. They are often seen in the company of river dolphins and sea lions on a casual and socially limited basis.

With a need to dominate their partners, their passionate advances can often be too intense for those fainthearted partners, so they must choose their lovers wisely. Because of their propensity for solitude, they avoid long-lasting relationships and place little value on fidelity -- proving to be unsettled and promiscuous.

Marry it? Yes. Tame it? Never! It's hard to put one's finger on why the tiger struggles to settle down, but one theory has it that the tiger views marriage as a threat to its independence. But their emotional detachment should not be confused with a desire to avoid intimacy; for intimacy is the tiger's greatest sensual tool. By offering its lover its deeply held secrets, it adds another dimension of eroticism to its lovemaking.

However, those tigers that have been married for a while will tell you that matrimony can be quite agreeable. Perhaps then, it's their impossible search for the perfect partner that keeps them on the prowl, although more than likely, we'll never understand the dark forces that frame its fearful symmetry.

Careers and Hobbies
Trial Lawyer CEO
Engineer Self-employed
Adventure Sports
Parties Action movies
Fine clothes

Famous Tigers
Jack Nicholson, F. Lee Bailey, James Bond, Tiger Woods.

Posted Image

#92 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:04 AM

I want to be a house cat

that way some cute girl would pet me and then i would purrrrrr ^_^
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#93 shiro_reina

shiro_reina

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:15 AM

i wanna be a cat that in the reina PB
Posted Image
my facebook: [email protected] add^^

#94 Boom

Boom

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:48 AM

My own wish would be a bird but according the 'Animal In You" site I'm either a porcupine or a snake. Funny enough I was born in the year of the snake :drool:
Avatar by gamergirl @ musume-central

#95 JmusiC

JmusiC

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:44 AM

I want to be a tiger but if fictional creature is allowed I want to be a griffin (body of a lion and the head and often wings of an eagle).

Posted Image
Credit: Khimme@GG Philippines for the sig | SoShified

#96 Asako-chan

Asako-chan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:44 PM

Um,this is my quiz result owo

Wild Dog
Genera and species: Canis canidae
Collective Term: A tribe of wild dogs

Description
Most people who meet a wild dog are struck by its energetic, demonstrative and restless behavior. This mid-sized individual differs from its domestic dog and wolf cousins in a number of notable ways: it is physically more powerful than the domestic dog, and its social structure differs dramatically from that of the lone wolf. It is difficult to describe the wild dog's personality without explaining it in terms of its pack of friends, for wild dogs don't see themselves as rugged individualists but rather as members of a social team that demands constant bonding and cooperation.

Thinking of bringing that new invention of yours to the market? Put a wild dog in charge. For no one can take an idea and run with it, better than this hardy individual. Its powers of endurance and canine enthusiasm make for such a powerful combination, that wild dogs are consistently amongst the highest wage earners. So why don't they simply run their own businesses and reap the rewards? Well for one thing, they don't possess the leadership and entrepreneurial talents of their canine cousins. Instead, by concentrating on relationship building and teamwork, wild dogs achieve the kind of job satisfaction that no salary can replace.

Wild dogs are highly principled individuals although they take a while before placing their trust in others. Employers should give them a lot of freedom since they do not perform well in structured environments. When it comes to stamina, they are without equal and are usually the first to arrive and the last to leave. Versatile in their skills, their sharp minds can adapt to almost any environment,

A wild dog will not overwhelm you with its beauty, nor can it match the suave Tom Cruise style of the wolf. Instead, its mating strategy is summarized in two words: persistence and endurance. By wearing down its quarry with an endless offering of flowers, cards, and romantic dinners, the prey eventually succumbs to sheer exhaustion. The wild dog is clearly a dog at heart and is willing to romp with the best of them but manages to maintain its dignity under the most demanding bedroom conditions.

Careers and Hobbies
Policework Engineer
Military Journalist
Academic

Running Writing
Horse riding Surfing the net

Famous Wild dogs
Martina Navratilova, Vladimir Lenin

or

Otter
Genera and species: Amblonyx cinerea
Collective Term: A prank of otters

Description
Otters are petite, engaging creatures overflowing with positive energy. Intelligent and bright, they are also popular and eminently lovable and displaying the highly developed social skills that typify the small carnivores. So, otters mix easily with a wide range of animal personalities.

Lazy? Let's just say easily distracted. For life has so many diversions for the otter, that whether it's playing a computer game, reading a book, or doing a crossword puzzle, it's impossible to predict how it will fill it's day. But when an otter gets focused on a problem, it's keen intelligence rises to the challenge and it will not give up until the nut is cracked. Otters feel entitled to the good things in life and a general sense of well being gives them the confidence to not have to save for the future. A lover who wants to impress an otter should know that otters love to eat out and have a predictable penchant for sushi.

Although intelligent and witty, otters have a tendency to suffer from self-doubt, and fear of failure can prevent them from living up to their true potential. Still, they are a great problem solvers, with the ability to spend endless hours on abstract or practical challenges. As workers, they are dedicated and capable and always eager for a chance to prove themselves. Their determination makes them valuable employees and although they often feel that their contributions are undervalued, they would rather accept lower pay than risk confrontations in their workplace. Although they are fine motivators, they avoid taking leadership roles, performing better in group situations with their social skills coming in handy when counseling coworkers through their problems. Their dexterous hands are useful in a wide range of careers, and they're ideally suited for work in engineering, advertising, and design.

As lovers, otters are tenacious and have remarkably vital libidos. Unafraid of expressing their needs, they have little tolerance for selfish people and are attracted those creative enough to fulfill their sexual appetites. Among the aquatic animals, the lusty dolphin provides endless fun while the terrestrial fox proves to be a challenging and sexy companion. In a relationship, the otter will willingly stray into dangerous waters, betting that its instincts will see it though. But, for the most part it prefers the familiar shallows of a predictable association with the semi-aquatic beaver or sea lion.

There is no question that the otter is going to have children. Lots of them. And this otherwise carefree individual will surprise you with its strict and disciplined approach to child raising.

Otters are certainly not shy. Their highly advanced communication skills explain why friends flock to it for advice and why ex-lovers find it so hard to let it go. But sometimes it seems that relating to an otter is a one-way street; for otters hate criticism. It's not that they don't believe there's room for improvement -- it's just that they tend to confuse criticism with rejection. Friends must step lightly lest they wound the otter's self-image, for this is the surest way to dissuade the otter from further communication.

Careers and Hobbies
Engineering Pro Sport
Medical Design
Computers Mathematics

Surfing the Web Swimming
Cuddling Reading

Famous Otters
Leonardo DiCaprio, Meg Ryan, Jennifer Aniston, Goldi Hawn.

#97 Villappines

Villappines

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:51 AM

a bear! they get to sleep in during the winter :angry:

#98 Polyg0n

Polyg0n

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:50 AM

Well, the test said that I'm a porcupine, but I would like to be a squirrel even though it would be hard during winter. Penguin would be nice too :angry:
I cut myself a slice of sunshine pie and dance with peanut butterflies.

#99 stillaibon

stillaibon

My Fish Drowned :[

• Senpai
  • 1825 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:49 AM

i want to be a mouse......

Spoiler

Posted Image
sun~mi

#100 Hillshire

Hillshire