• Please log in to reply
34301 replies to this topic

#34141 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:43 AM

Well the only time they had a reunion was on their anniversary last year, the members absent were Chinami and Risako. They facetimed Chii who was in NZ so...

#34142 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:29 PM

Risako was with me, we were traveling so...

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34143 Riichan-Minako

Riichan-Minako

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:57 PM

^

Henkka needs to translate that, lol.

Kumai said on television they cannot have a reunion as some members do not have a good relationship anymore.

That's more like it, because Maasa, Yurina & Captain sure are on good terms (especially the first two). Miya and Momo I guess are okay with the others too.

Now Chii's been aways for some time so I dunno, I don't really follow their blogs because a) I can't read Japanese b ) Google Translate sucks so I almost never bother trying and c) I'm so busy nowadays that keeping up with everything by myself is hard.

Rii is the one who seems to be the most distant ( :unsure: :sob: ) and I hate to say this but I think she distancing herself from the group is one of the main reasons a reunion would be difficult... I still love Rii, though. She's only human after all and we don't know what's going on in her mind.

And if someone could find the supposed clip of Kumaicho saying that, it'd more of help. Until then, I'd take that with a grain of salt.

She's just distant with Miya ^^
Because for Maasa and Yurina, we have a picture of them now
Captain talk about Risako sometimes (and Rii have tell us she have see her one day)
Chii and Risako are talking by  instagram comment
for Momoko, they wasn't really close ... But she has posted something when Momo have do her graduation annoucement
It's just Miyabi ^^

Sugaya Risako #1 ♥
Berryz Kobo, Kudo Haruka, Inoue Rei, Kaga Kaede, Kawana Rin, Yajima Maimi
Junjun, Kamei Eri ... and a lot of others

#34144 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:43 PM

It's sad IF the reason behind all these are they badmouthing each other on their back

#34145 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:12 AM

Relating to the subject of the girls relationships with in the group, I figured I would put together these clips I found on my computer about some of the members talking about the groups dynamic. Complete credit goes to Twilight-Paraise and Hello-Fansubs

http://www.dailymoti...lish-subbed_fun

What Chisato said about the divide in Berryz was interesting

P8W0CXs.png

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#34146 demo20092009

demo20092009

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:37 PM

hello everybody

I am founding the all concert of Berryz in both DVDRIP and ISO version and the 1080 PV.

But I found that all torrent are non-seed and have no response.

Can anyone of you can upload it in mega or google drive sth website

thanks a lot

#34147 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:11 AM

OMG YOU GUYS Berryz Koubou DVD Magazine Vol. 34 HAS BEEN SUBBED IN ENGLISH! By the great Mei.ka~

https://vid.me/TCsr

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#34148 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:35 AM

Very cool!! One down, some 30+ more to go?  :P

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34149 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:22 PM

Risako & Miyabi 2 shot

https://twitter.com/...152149886951424

#34150 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:57 PM

^ is that some early cell phone camera picture of them??  Looks like it was taken on a razer flip phone lol... too bad we can't get that in high resolution on an 8x10" glossy.

I was watching the Berryz Kobo Concert Tour 2010 Aki Fuyu - Beriko Fes! video today for the first time (slowly filling in gaps I have missed) and I have to ask is it possible to love all of the members equally?? lol.... Risako and Yurina are always at the top for me, but I've been really drawn more to Maasa lately and, well, all of them are just so awesome.  #fanboy4ever

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34151 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:33 PM

https://ameblo.jp/ya...maimi-official/

6G7tLBc.jpg

Berryz´s last photo together. :(

pELX5E9.jpg

#34152 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:33 PM

^ wow, I guess between Miyabi's braided hair and Risako's hat they somehow looked much younger to me lol... thanks for clearing that up!!

And still on the 2010 concert I thought I'd share a couple highlights... one being the epic encore of  雄叫びボーイ WAO!  Between those cute ornamented outfits and Risako's low octave note belting I just had to share it.

And speaking of Risako, well, this is the actual reason I bought the concert blu ray:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34153 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:42 PM

WOW!! Can't believe it, they reunited once again. It makes me miss Berryz so much! With Momoko leaving the industry altogether, I think we can officially say Berryz is no longer in hiatus (as the management likes to erm it) but it's officially split up.

#34154 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:46 PM

So I got the Completion Box with blu ray video discs finally.  Wow, so amazing to see them grow before my eyes going from video to video.  I still have a handful of their latter videos I haven't delved into yet as I'm slowly savoring them one at a time (keeps Berryz alive & relevant longer).  Today's discovery blew my mind.  Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni  is both a killer song and breathtaking MV!   OMG, the militant vibe with the drums and outfits... such a cool track.  I know you all know it, but let me enjoy this moment of discovery!!

Another great highlight for me was the cover video shoot when there's a brief moment that you hear Yurina speak ENGLISH!!  I uploaded the clip:

It's so interesting how they've changed over the years, and how differently each one did.  

I have my personal opinions about their looks but I'm not sure if sharing them would offend anyone since they're not all positive but I actually wanted to make a chart to rank them at their various stages... if anyone would be interested let me know and I guess I could at least post one in a spoiler tab, if not I'll just keep it to myself but I have to say its so weird how Momoko never changed lol.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34155 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:09 PM

A discover for me too, thanks, Hanawopun. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#34156 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

^ The song/MV or Yurina??  :lol:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#34157 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:58 PM

I have my personal opinions about their looks but I'm not sure if sharing them would offend anyone since they're not all positive but I actually wanted to make a chart to rank them at their various stages... if anyone would be interested let me know

Do it, I'm curious. :arrow:

Also yes, Aiwa Itsumo is a killer, a surprising object regarding the period of the Berryz discography (suddenly a war song appears!). :good:

Yurina clearly says she doesn't speak English btw. :ph34r:

a0fm.jpg

#34158 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:16 PM

Opinions are what these places are for.

The idea of maybe getting into some sort of debate about the looks of these girls...  Good grief.Whatever, but not an idea I'm interested in or find very appealing. Just me. 

#34159 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:59 PM

I'll just leave this here:

19961548_480896412246166_277066886869188

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#34160 vemene

vemene

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:26 PM

The idea of maybe getting into some sort of debate about the looks of these girls...  Good grief.Whatever, but not an idea I'm interested in or find very appealing. Just me. 

They are all very lovely and always have been, each in her own uniquely-appealing way... as idols should be.

There you go; I have won the debate for all time, so everyone can relax now.

<mic drop>

:good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users