236 replies to this topic

#221 Dantea

Dantea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:37 AM

ah ladyboys...the interesting midpoint genders! Still beautiful nonetheless~

No, stop being gross. No woman is 'midpoint' unless she defines herself as such.

To each their own, but it is part of Thai culture that ladyboys are in fact a gender that is in between or considered both female and male and it's not something to be ashamed of. It is widely accepted over there now. And yes I agree that every person (male or female) has the right to believe whatever gender category they fall under. And btw, I wasn't being gross -__- geez lol

Yes, I'm well aware of hijras. But she isn't a hijra - biological men, unless they undergo a nirwaan initiation rate. By the way, 'ladyboy' is considered a slur, and hijras are considered third gender, not male or female. Soooo maybe try not acting the authority on something you're being really offensive about.

Dude, chill out. it was not intentional.

Posted Image
Kumai Yurina · 10th generation · Oda Sakura · Akimoto Sayaka · Tashima Meru · Sashihara Rino · Mitsui Aika · Sudo Maasa

http://flyinthefingwine.blogspot.com/

#222 Koushin

Koushin

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 463 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:40 AM

No, stop being gross. No woman is 'midpoint' unless she defines herself as such.

To each their own, but it is part of Thai culture that ladyboys are in fact a gender that is in between or considered both female and male and it's not something to be ashamed of. It is widely accepted over there now. And yes I agree that every person (male or female) has the right to believe whatever gender category they fall under. And btw, I wasn't being gross -__- geez lol

Yes, I'm well aware of hijras. But she isn't a hijra - biological men, unless they undergo a nirwaan initiation rate. By the way, 'ladyboy' is considered a slur, and hijras are considered third gender, not male or female. Soooo maybe try not acting the authority on something you're being really offensive about.

Intent doesn't matter. If you bump into someone on the street and hurt them you don't say "I didn't mean it so it doesn't matter" you say sorry.

#223 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

^ BUT THEY WEREN'T BEING HURTFUL
that is what we're trying to say...
YOU are being rude... they said "SHE'S BEAUTIFUL", so why don't you get off your high horse already, no one is being offensive, we're ALL saying she's beautiful.

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
~Set made by iheartsaechan~
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#224 winter

winter

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

Intent doesn't matter. If you bump into someone on the street and hurt them you don't say "I didn't mean it so it doesn't matter" you say sorry.

Okay I'm going to be honest. This is starting to become a tad bit ridiculous lol. I see that my jab at a lighthearted humorous comment may have been taken a little too far. I don't claim to be knowledgeable in everything and this was merely an observation. I'm sorry that you are so offended by everything I say and just keep in mind that I'm an opinionated human being just like everyone else so instead of getting butthurt by a comment that has no relation to you personally (i may be wrong about that), can we just get back to being nice people who enjoy basking in the beauty of females?! And if you're going to contest that then i really have nothing else to say because this thread is becoming too full of arguing at this point -__-

#225 Dantea

Dantea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 402 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:50 AM

Being trans/genderqueer/gender neutral/intersexed/wtfever one chooses to call oneself does not give people an automatic ticket to hurl self-righteous indignation at anyone who makes a small mistake when taking about gender address. It is not helpful or educational to get all high and mighty when mistakes happen. That doesn't help anyone's case--it makes people shut down and not want to hear about it anymore.

Posted Image
Kumai Yurina · 10th generation · Oda Sakura · Akimoto Sayaka · Tashima Meru · Sashihara Rino · Mitsui Aika · Sudo Maasa

http://flyinthefingwine.blogspot.com/

#226 Koushin

Koushin

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 463 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:17 PM

To be honest, when your reaction to "hey you're being offensive, stop it that's hurtful" is "no I wasn't geez lol" rather than "oops sorry, I don't get it though, why?" then I would say you're the one being self-righteous.

If saying "stop that's bad and this is why" is apparently high and mighty that's preeeetty worrying. fyi: a more useful attitude is learning how to accept that you've made a mistake, not refuse to listen...

#227 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:31 AM

^ Whatever, we're not the ones being negative about her being transgender, you're the only one being negative and saying that we're being offensive. Why can't we all just treat as if it were normal? People like you make this a problem in our generation, too, you know -.-

AND FYI: Making small jokes about another human being is also treating that person as an equal. We're not just going to treat them DIFFERENTLY, or is THAT what you want?

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
~Set made by iheartsaechan~
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#228 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

Didn't know this thread existed. Wow at some of the early comments on here I read. People are so ignorant.

#229 bear107

bear107

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 673 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

^ I know right? It's almost sad. :unsure:

#230 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

Beautiful. Asian male to female tend to be beautiful in the long run eh?

#231 Torigoya

Torigoya

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

Gnah. Sorry, but this is so... unfair.
Cute as a guy...
Even cuter as a girl...

I want to be cute, too. :cold:

tumblr_nn6gypQUQd1rxru1po1_400.jpg

~sig and avatar made by me, not my best work but I like it.~

#232 MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

She........... has become cuter than Xiao Ai (SNH48)  :cold:

Oh why?????

LoveLive! website (Japanese / English) - Stage48 - MyAnimeList - My Website (Malay / English) - Facebook - Twitter - Osu! - Last.fm - YouTube - I live in GMT+8 time zone area.

Most of us are sad with the closure of H!O tracker, but life must be go on! Options: Nyaa.se / Jpopsuki / Aidoru!Online (Old: Alt poll, tagging poll)

Searching for AKB48 SHOW! episodes? There's MP4 batch torrent in Nyaa.se : 2013 Batch | 2014 Batch | 2015 Batch | Also: A!O Batch | Individual torrents are being uploaded in Jpopsuki.

#233 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:33 PM

what the... :D how can any man go from being a mna to that a super hot girl

its not nornal i tell ya :wacko:

It's called being Transgender and it's actually very normal.

I'm sorry, I didn't see how old this thread was so someone's probably already responded  ^^;

#234 Cinderella

Cinderella

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:18 PM

I've heard that transgenders have short lifes due to medicines they use...

#235 DuuItNow

DuuItNow

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:51 AM

I honestly can't believe the amount of insensitive comments that are on here. Mostly in the first couple pages though.

Kaede Momona • Riko • Kurumi

Kanon  Yurina • Chisato • Meimi Maho  Risa • Sakurako  • Aya

#236 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:54 PM

I honestly can't believe the amount of insensitive comments that are on here. Mostly in the first couple pages though.

The title of the thread in itself is offensive. A trans woman was NEVER a man, but she certainly had to pretend to be one to not be discriminated against and possibly killed.

There's no "he" here. This is an old, OLD, topic so I'm not going to argue this further unless someone wants to talk it out, but there's a lot transphobic comments in this thread..

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#237 David Snow

David Snow

1st gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 562 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:45 AM

If a child was born with, say, a club foot, nobody would have a problem with the child having surgery to fix the foot.  That's physical, and almost anyone would say there's nothing wrong with correcting a physical abnormality.

But when a little boy says, "I think I'm really supposed to be a girl because that's how I feel." most parents would go bananas and tell him he's crazy and totally abnormal.  What's the difference?  Shouldn't someone with a MENTAL  "abnormality" be granted the same rights to have his "problem" fixed just as much as a child with a PHYSICAL abnormality?  I think so.

Another problem is, men and boys are supposed to walk a very fine line in reference to dress, mannerisms, appearance, etc.---- but girls and women can wear any clothes they choose, either wear make-up or not wear make-up, walk, talk, whatever they feel like doing and almost nobody gives them a second look.  If a young man wants to wear make-up, have long hair, wear a skirt and frilly blouse, over-the-knee socks and mary janes, why shouldn't he be allowed to?  If he looks cute and acts feminine, so WHAT?!?!?  He's not hurting anyone and he's happy so leave him alone!!!

So many religions and goofy rules and laws have screwed up the world so badly.

Cheers,

Dave

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users