12874 replies to this topic

#12741 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:54 AM

Yes there is tension between these 2.
And some wota are saying that maybe Risako was lying about her work on c-ute final concert because her manager could change her schedule to another day like some members which could negociate their day off just for this occasion.

#12742 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:52 AM

Yet again Risako keeps surprising me. A video with Risako and one of my fav dance cover girl, Anju Kouzuki <3

Magic X Sugaya Risako

Anju in the video is the girl with the eye patch with white hair dressed in white holding a violin case with the plant.
Spoiler

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#12743 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:35 PM

Should be interesting to see if she will show up for Momoko graduation...

#12744 yuzuriha

yuzuriha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:11 PM

^^^She was at Momoko's.

And as for the lying about work...no.  She is not the only person involved in a photoshoot, obviously her management knew about the concert and they had to choose the time that worked best for all involved.  She also didn't update her blog for about a week before the C-ute live so it is obvious she has been very busy in this photoshoot.  I've been super busy so I haven't been able to check or translate her blog but went out of my way to translate the entry about the c-ute concert where she came out of silence after a week to give best wishes.  She said the photoshoot is something she's excited about  but can't give the details on yet (and maybe she has since then, I don't know).  Maybe her and Miya did have some kind of falling out, which would make me sad, but hey shit happens.  I really don't think she would have missed the C-ute concert if she didn't have to.

<3 Kaorin •  Risako • Sakura • MaiMai • Kananan • Sayuki  <3

Risako TumblrSakura Tumblr Sayuki Tumblr

#12745 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:18 PM

Wow, Risako looked great in that video!!  I love her outfit & black shoes.  

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#12746 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:29 PM

^^ Thank you for this! I really don't think Risako needs to be criticized so harshly!! It's not happened on this forum but it has on other platforms and it stinks!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#12747 arcothewonderdog

arcothewonderdog

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:01 PM

Hello! So I finally translated this little interview. Please read these notes:

1 - I'm neither fluent in English  nor Japanese so translating this was kind of difficult. I did my best and I think it's better than Google translate

2 - If there's something that is not clear, please tell me. I'll try to explain it.

3 - If some well-known/respectable translator wants to translate the interview, please do.

4 - Chanrii almost broke my heart.

Spoiler

Hey there, in light of the recent events and backlash against Risako, I want to take some time to kind of clarify this interview a bit! I'm sorry if I might be overstepping my bounds at all, Yaminata; your translation was done very well, but there were some off points in your translation when she's talking about BK that I think caused a misunderstanding about how Rii feels towards BK.

I've been studying Japanese for 7 years now, and translating and getting better at it steadily the last 3, so I'd like to clear up the idea that she wasn't happy or felt no love towards BK.

I'm just going to translate the part where she talks about BK, as everything else was perfect!  ^_^

Sugaya [after being asked by Nakada if she felt uncomfortable as she grew up in the idol world/group]
I did feel uncomfortable.
Though, generally, Hello! Project groups have a [single] image[/color] decided for them,
Berryz Koubou was a group that made use of our individual personalities,
so, in a good way, we weren't "unified." [In terms of image and collective personality]
We were a chatty, zoo-like group.
Though I did feel discomfort, even so,
everyone did their best to understand one another, so there was never any conflict,
and with a feeling of, "Isn't everyone great the way they are?",
we carried on as a group until the end.
Because of that, I grew able to do things as I wanted to,
and due to that, we ended [as a group] with a feeling of our passions having fully burst into flame,
and so, I don't have any regrets against having been an idol.

#12748 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:57 AM

RikaRiko's styling by Risako.

Part 2

Part 3

I find it ironic that Risako ended up doing what Miya dreamed of doing, i.e. work as a fashion coordinator or just involved in the fashion industry.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#12749 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

^ Oh, somehow I missed those until now :P It's always nice to see Rii~

And well, yeah it's kind of ironic (never really thought Risako would like to do that sort of thing) but Miya does do some work in the fashion industry with that Vivi magazine :P ...and the theme of Pink Cres. :lol:

And well, I'll just leave this here~ I really loved this picture ^-^

Sugaya%20Risako-722867.jpg

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#12750 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:51 AM

^^ Wow, that's the most recent Risako footage I've seen!  Thank you for sharing that, plus the line about the irony of it being Miyabi's dream :lol:

Question (please don't be offended my fellow fans):  did Risako ever have plastic surgery?  It seems to me like her face has had a more than natural significant change over the past 10 years...

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#12751 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:35 AM

^ I don't think so. I also think she looks really different from her berryz days, but I think that's just make-up since she looks much more like an adult version of when she first debuted than she did when she was an idol.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#12752 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:14 AM

^^

She does look different from the end of her Berryz days, but as kittykoo5 mentioned, I think it's the makeup.

d49be95b5d.jpg

#12753 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1389 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

It looks like perfectly natural aging (paired with makeup) to me. Many people look very different from their childhood selves, even without makeup (which can literally change the way a person's face appears to be shaped if they wanted it to, so make up is a very powerful component). Sometimes people even look entirely different just having their hair cut/styled differently, or dying it a different colour (I didn't recognize Rii there with her hair in a pony tail and bangs slicked back on first glance). You could say the same thing about Miyabi, but she wears a ton of make up and eye contacts, plus dyes her hair, so she looks drastically different than she did in 2009 let alone when she was a kid. 

Also, I'd like to point out that puberty can do some crazy things. Looking back at the old H!P Kids photos, some of them retained most of their looks while others really changed. Although Rii and Miya are the best examples, for me I think another good example is Maimi. She has been mostly the same for the past 15 years but right when she started out she looked very different from how she did a few years later... I remember seeing the ZYX Fly High MV for the first time years and years ago, and being surprised when I realized that was her... she'd changed a little bit by the time of C-ute's indies debut.

#12754 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:04 AM

ahhh so cute

#12755 opium

opium

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

Risako new blog https://lineblog.me/sugayarisako/?p=6

#12756 korokorori

korokorori

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:36 AM

Risako is pregnant..?

https://twitter.com/...545247536472066

kamiki.png

#12757 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:40 AM

DMZf1SkVQAAyV5q.jpg

Seems like she has been married and will be expecting the child in 4 months!

Congratulations Rii

Edit:

She talks about meeting the man at the beginning of this year at a party.

He is also in his 20s, lives in Tokyo and is a "normal" man.

They had been dating for about half a year when Rii figured out she was pregnant.

She was shocked, but always wanted to get married and have a wonderful family, so she was really happy when she saw the echos.

She is sorry for her fans and management, and hasn't even told the other Berryz Koubou ex-members the news. She wants to do it before this article goes online.

Rii didn't know what she wanted with her life, not like the other members and is happy it came to this.

She will be taking time of/taking it slow, as the baby has priority now. 

NVM it's official, Miyabi and Fukuda Kanon both reacted and congratulated Rii. Miyabi heared it over the phone, so Rii succeded ;)

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#12758 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:46 AM

She didn't wait for long, and not told the Berryz too

#12759 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:57 AM

Congratz to her and her husband. Not even surprised that she didn't tell the other members ^^;

#12760 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:24 AM

Congratulations!  The Berryz family will only continue to grow from here in the era of Babyz工房  ^-^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users