• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:15 AM

my friend recommanded to watch it so i gave it a try, (and yama's in it afterall :blush:)
i watched only the first ep so far, and its serioulsy great XD

dispite the new weird pose and catch phrase yama has this time, he is still really relaly cool!
at first i found that the actress look kinda too old, but i think im starting to get used to it.

such a great drama it is, i cant wait to keep watching it :good:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#22 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:20 AM

^ But the pose and the catch phrase are great! ^^; Okay, maybe not exactly cool... XD

I'm currently watching Last Friends at that time when reading and reply in Last Friends forum at d-addicts so many peeps bashing Masami that she is better actress in ProDai

That's strange, I actually think she's really great in Last Friends... I wonder what they base their opinions on.

#23 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:46 AM

oh man!~
i just finished watching ep4 and it quite teared up especially near the ending <3

for the whole ep i was like "damn it yama what the hell are u doing!?!?! gogogo get your ass moving!!!!! XD "
but the ending of the ep was the best. i dont know maybe im easily touched by graduation scenes or sth but that was great
f**k sensei took the picture at the worst time ever :P oh well if he didnt then the series would have ended already XD cant wait to continue watching! :o

this is my fav dorama so far. but now they are off from highschool, no more seifuku, my interest dropped a tiny bit XD

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#24 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:08 AM

this is next on my list of things to watch
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#25 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:18 PM

and now i'm doen with it
wow, just....wow
http://azn-drama-rev...daisakusen.html
that's all i need to say

read mah blogs =D

#26 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:08 PM

To me Proposal Daisakusen was ok. Wasn't bad, wasn't the best. It didn't wow me. :/
But if you like romance and YamaPi (:lol:), you should watch this. ^_^
Tsuru, the milkman owns. :lol:
Spoiler

But yeah, it was really cliche at some points. At least once in every episode. ^_^

#27 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:59 PM

^
oh shoot i spoiled myself x_x oh well, it was expected anyways ^_^
i just watched ep9 last night and is going for 10 tonight! cant wait to watch ittttt

i love this drama (for both romance and yama XD hes just soooooooooo cool and sooooooooooo hot)
and there are quite an amount of lmaomoments too <3

i love this drama, cant wait to finish it!!!!

#28 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:27 AM

haha romantically it wasn't stellar, but it DID have it ;)
i liked the fact that the main character grew. As i watched i realized, that even if he were to be able to get teh confession in the first episode, he wasn't ready for it. I liked that as he progressed throug hthe drama, he matured, was ready for life without her but realizing he couldn't live his life without her. The mere fact taht he thought this through and at the end was given the chance shows his progression and growth, which amazed me, because it totally caught me off guard when i first realized it. When i read teh description i thought it would be a cutesy romance, but the more serious way in which they did this amazed me to no end which is why i thought so highly of it :D
although it is not stellar in any aspect, musically, romantically, characer growth-wise, but it was good enough in every aspect that it worked in my opinion :P

read mah blogs =D

#29 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:39 AM

^
i agree, and dont forget bonus points for Yama :D

after each episode i would spend the night and the day after thinking about the situations and regreting FOR kenzou (kinda dumb lol). but it really is how the story is set up that the mood and feelings get deep into the audience, which is successful.
and after a while, it can even get a bit philosophical too~

oh man, i always watch this at late night, but talking about it makes me wanna watch it right now and its only 4pm ;)

#30 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:42 AM

<3 i definately marathoned it
11 eps in 1 day @___@
then the special the next day after having been at hershey park for the day LMAO I WAS TIRED
@sanro's comment: http://azn-drama-rev...daisakusen.html :lol:

read mah blogs =D

#31 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:50 PM

oh man... i jsut watched ep 10 and 11 last night.....
when watching ep 11 at the part
Spoiler
, i was crying as well, tears were just running down with
Spoiler

and to think of it now, i still wanna cry :( . what a Great ending!

yea it also is my favourate drama now XD (although i havent watched much, but i doubt other dramas can beat this for me :D)

going to hit the special tonight :sob: last night i watched until 3:20 am XD but definitily nowhere as crazy as your 1 day marathon lol

EDIT:
just finfihsed the SP ep! love the ending XD and it is so happy and joyful episode (besides the beginning part) compare to especially ep 10+11 :D

this Drama is the BEST!

EDITEDIT:
i found a link to dl their OST@!
http://www.megauploa.../cn/?d=ZQQM6OUZ thanks to original uploader! XD now i can lsiten to this at night

#32 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:35 AM

OST needs Mongol's chiisana koi no uta, that song rocks :lol:
and ashita kaeru kana needs to be on it, not just the piano n strings versio nT_T

read mah blogs =D

#33 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:48 AM

I just finished this drama over the weekend. I\'m have the same opinion as Sanrio that this is one of the better romantic drama I\'ve seen so far.
The growth of the character, from schooldays to university days.. I didn\'t notice the transition at first. I was quite surprise when I finally did notice how much they\'ve grown.

Kenzo was doing fine in the first half of the drama but he went down hill in the latter half. At times I felt like giving Kenzo a kick in the butt for dragging his feet and not saying what he needs to say to Rei. And sometimes I felt like this too \"damn it yama what the hell are u doing!?!?! gogogo get your ass moving!!!!!\" - just like Sanrio :wub: For once, I want him to just drop the cool act! In the last 3 episode I was shouting in my \"don\'t let Rei talk, you are suppose to do the talking\" LOL XD

@Sanrio: btw, why do you call him yama? I\'ve don\'t know this actor so I guess I missed something XD

The actress who played Rei is very sweet and pretty. Sanrio, how could you say shes old... she was only 19 at the time XD <3 She does look mature for a 19 year old but not old in anyway at all.

The core of the story, if anyone had not noticed, is similar to Love Hina ;) I realise it after going thru the whole drama in my head last night. Naru is Rei, they have the same insecurity issue. On the other hand Kenzo and Kitaro are total opposites character-wise but they share the same problem of not being able to put their emotions into words.

I\'ll be getting the Sp edition next weekend and see the ending.

Damn! this drama makes me wish I was back in school XD XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#34 penagih_dadih

penagih_dadih

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:56 AM

that guy's name = yamashita tomohisa..or called yamapi..http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yamashita_Tomohisa
myb sanrio call yama is for yamapi/yamashita shotform..

btw..this series really makes me feel like 'arh..if i can really going back to the past..i'll will to change as kenzo did..." haha..

for the SP edition etto..want a spoiler? <3
haha..its better to watch it urslef..really this drama is great..
and..yamapi and masami is a ineresting couple.. :wub:

#35 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:46 AM

@zam
yea oops i kept addressing him as Yama cuz im such a JE (Johnnys Entertainment) addict :P but yea yama as short for the actors name XD

and yes! there were sooooo many moments if Yama... i mean, ken, did the talked and stopped rei, he could have got it already!! oh well, at least its all good in the end :)

oh she was 19? um perhaps i was looking at the wrong profile of the actress then lol :wub: and yea shes really sweet, especially love how she talks, so cute :D

i think besides LoveHina, there are lots of romance stories out there that deals with "not expressing their feelings", but none beat this Drama XD

@penagih_dadih
haha same here i kept thinking in my life, if i could go back to that moment... or all those moments... i would so damn change it, even though that is the opposite of the message of this drama lol ^^; one of the things i think of when i look at the whole plot is displite the ending, yama.. uhh i mean, ken, wasted soooo much time that he could have been with rei :king: oh well XD

one of my fav little things baout this drama is ken's 'Running' :(

#36 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:06 PM

One part I would have done differently from Ken was on Rei's 20th birthday. I know Kenzo was catching a cold, it is not like they don't have medication to prevent that. Take extra vitamin C for instance.
That aside, after convincing Rei to take the competition, I would have come up with a plan to make her dinner. Considering that she would be busy and all she won't have time to go out for dinner, right. What better way to impress her and get closer to her than to give her a birthday dinner right there in the office <3

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#37 Nizmo

Nizmo

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 685 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:49 PM

I didn't quite understand Yamashita's lackluster acting in this drama, I mean he almost looked like he was slacking off. I guess I'll just chalk this one up as one of Yamashita's low points in his acting career. He was much better in other dramas like Kurosagi and I especially enjoyed his acting in Nobuta o Produce.

#38 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:30 AM

^
oh really, i find that really cool. espeiclaly its yama, theres always the slacker's aura in his eyes lol so it fit him really well imo. But yea there are some moments that i feel like "dude, give some response to show her that ure still listening to her talk lol" or "yama say sth, its your turn to speak!"

@zam
oh there were lots more moments that if he just took action he could have wrapped everything up already.
but if he completed it so early, not only we can only watch like 3-4 episodes, but also he couldnt have learnt the lesson that he did http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/wink.gif

#39 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:30 AM

^I agree, Yamashita's Kenzo charcter was a slacker so he was in character.

I fnally saw the SP episode. It was awesome!! I really felt happy for Rei x_x Finally the slacker is not a slacker anymore! damn I wish I was in his shoes. I think I'm falling for Masami XD She is so beautiful XD especially that last scene at the beach <3

I want another SP episode for Kenzo and Rei's wedding!! in Barcelona ^^; thats where the fairy hinted Kenzo to take Rei. So I'm hoping they'll make one, it would be a fitting closure to a great drama x_x

@sanrio: Btw, according to Wiki-D, Masami is 21 this year (2008). She was 19 when she made Proposal D. Masami's b'day is on 3rd June.. ah I missed it. :o Thats the same with my friend's b'day and her nickname is Eri.. what a coincidence ^^; I bet she'll be thrilled when I tell her about this.

I'm going to look for this drama, Hatachi no Koibito, next also starring Nagasawa Masami :D and guess who her hero is this time.. LOL XD Sanma-san!! ROFL I finally remembered, last year, Sanma-san was excited about making this drama...now I understand why ;) man now I envy the guy :P

---

Masami Trivia:
- Masami is the eldest daughter of Kazuaki Nagasawa, former manager of the J. League team Júbilo Iwata.

LOL in Proposal D she managed the baseball team.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#40 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 10:30 AM

yea the special was pretty good and quite wrapped things up especially between rei and ken~ happy ending :blink:

and yea, masami is relaly cute lol, and yea so i was given incorrect info about her age before lol. XD

dispite the SP, me and my frd thought of an interesting idea:
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users