Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#1741 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:34 AM

I wonder if the third girl is the one that got kicked out of the 9th gen auditions for blogging about it?
Maybe UFA approached her and offered her the Egg position. Another Reina: should be interesting.

It couldn't be her. Noticed how the Eggs were listed. Seniority first followed by age. Reina is listed after Mogi and Aina meaning she is younger then them. The girl that got kicked out was the oldest of the 9th gen finalists.

For those that didn't follow the MM auditions on Bijo Gaku here's what Mogi and Aina look like.

#1742 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:36 AM

^Ah I did not know that about the girl that got kicked out: thank you for informing me. ^_^

#1743 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:40 AM

OMG SERIOUSLY? AINA AND MINAMI ARE BACK? I totally did not see that coming... Wow.

I swear, so much has happened in 2011 in and around H!P it's not even funny. It's just... Amazing. Well they sure know how to keep people interested.

This is just insane to think about though... I mean, with Kikka, they took into the company just her, not the other finalists. But this time (aside from the girl who was kicked out) they brought back everyone. To me it is everyone... I mean, the 5 we saw on Bijo Gaku have all been taken in now. (3 in MM and 2 in eggs, duh. XD) Well that is if those two really are eggs. Or maybe they're gonna make a new group or something...?

OMG I'm just so excited for the news. I really look forward to seeing them in action. And I also want to see those two with Eripon, Riho, and Zukki. It'd be kinda like Aika and Kikka, probably... I mean, I dunno how those two interacted or anything, but I still want to see those 5 again, just because...

I was about to go to sleep for the "night" (it's almost 6AM though...) but now I dunno if I will even be able to sleep! XD I swear, this is crazy.

Oh and if this Ogawa Reina/Rena girl's name is really pronounced as "Reina" then it'll be kinda like another Suzuki Kanon, name-wise. At least phonetically. Because I know Zukki and Kanyon's names are written in different kanji, but they're pronounced the same. LOL

I just thought of something funny... What if every H!P member/egg had at least one other member sharing their first name, and at least one other member sharing their last name? That'd be pretty confusing. XD

EDIT:

Oh and I checked the H!P site's announcement... How come Hamachan is listed before Tagucchi? Wasn't it the other way around before? So who's older? (I'd actually laugh if it was Hamachan, only because she looks so young... XD)

I also wonder, are Aina and Minami listed before Reina/Rena (lol it's so strange for me to write a person's name like that!) because they were MM finalists? Could that mean she might be older than them? I dunno, just random speculation, actually. XD

I wonder if these 6 are the only new additions, or if they'll add even more, though... XD I mean, there used to be a stable amount of eggs in the mid 20s at least, right? (Something like that, anyway...) I wonder if this is really all for now...? I mean yeah, it seems like a pretty big group over just a few days (in terms of revealing, not necessarily adding) but when you think about how no original eggs remain, and up until a few days ago there were under 10 eggs (8 to be exact) you would think they'd need a lot more eggs, no?

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#1744 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:15 AM

My theory is that the new Eggs were suppose to be introduced back in March, the date of the original Shiodome AX event . Their photos would have been ready back then. The earthquake and tsunami caused the plans to change.

I forgot about that. In this case you do have a point, Saeba.

WOAH! They are taking in the failed finalist, thats awesome :D
Now we will see how Mogi would develop.
And it is nice to know Aina would be a part of H!P

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1745 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:43 PM

News coverage of the new Eggs at Shiodome AX
http://www.oricon.co...s/deview/89040/

Karin
Posted Image

Kurumi
Posted Image

Natsumi
Posted Image

Hamachan
Posted Image

#1746 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:31 PM

Hamachan look different from that official H!P photo XD Now she looks her age :)

Why are they hiding Haruka XP She is a better MC than Karin XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1747 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

Yay finally some girls added to H!P Egg, seems like H!P having a 'mass recruitment' for new member this year. I hope it will triggering for more new (shuffle) units next year...
And I'm happy for Aina and Mogi, gambatte! Can't wait to see them perform at H!P Summer WOW-WOW and YEAH-YEAH Concert and the Egg's regular Shinjin Kouen live performance along with Egg DVD Magazine .. (LOL too many hopes :P)

Posted Image

#1748 dcpoor

dcpoor

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 156 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

mogi and aina! yessss! :D

#1749 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:32 PM

^
^
Didn't they end the Shinjin Kouen concerts?

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#1750 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:02 AM

^ They might not call them "Shinjin Kouen" anymore, but I think the event on 9/11 might be a concert? Or they'll also be having one, I don't know.

But that's what I remember being mentioned when this was posted not too long ago:
Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1751 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:47 AM

^
Well it's still technically not Shinjin Kouen. XD But of course they still have events and concerts and such. XD

VMAYe.png

#1752 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:18 AM

What a great day for a concert... :S

Time difference would mean it would be September 10th though.

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#1753 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:32 AM

^
Oh yeah I noticed that too... Well you could argue that they're not American... But surely the news reached the whole world on that day... But yeah, 10th anniversary, that's... Well let's all hope for the sake of the world that nothing happens... ^^;

But on the bright side, a concert could brighten up people's day... Especially for someone like me, who lives in New York City.

Though I guess we shouldn't dwell on this depressing topic.

終わったこと 引きずらないで

VMAYe.png

#1754 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:13 AM

^
^The world does not revolve around America. I don't think anyone in America bothers about the day when America dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1755 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:24 AM

^
^
^

A happy event on a (for some people) sad day. What's wrong with that?

If people were to stop doing things on days of the year where something sad or horrible happened somewhere in history, people would just sit at home all year sobbing.

#1756 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:45 AM

^
OMG That's definitely true... XD I'm sure there's some tragic event for some people on every single day of the year... But what happened, happened. Nothing we can do but move on. And before someone says that's a cold thing to say, remember that I live in NYC. The people here have moved on over ten years, surely people who were not directly affected (such as those in other countries) have moved on long before. Besides, this year, September 11 is a Sunday. They've got to make good use of all the weekends they can get! After all, these girls are still in school. (I'm sure they'd be allowed to miss some days, but it's important to be in school as much as you can. I've learned that the hard way, but I won't get into that.)

VMAYe.png

#1757 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:49 AM

^
^agreed.

and yay for new eggs!!!! <3
can't wait to see vids of them~ XD

and hmm...mogi...wasnt a huge fan of her from the auditions
but i somehow knew tsunku wouldn't let go of her like that XD

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#1758 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:31 PM

Never mind the date thing,

^ I "knew" Mogi would be back,
wasn't so sure about Aina,
but its nice to see both of them back :whistle:

Since six eggs have just joined Hello! Pro Egg,
maybe Tsunku is planning on adding one or two of them into Morning Musume... :rolleyes:

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#1759 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:58 PM

What is happening in the Egg world?! XD Just a few days away and here we have no less than six new members with two of them are MM audition finalist.. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif
Glad for Aina and Mogi. Aina especially, as I was rooting for her (along with Erina and Riho), yay for a C-ute fan in Egg! (too much of them are Berryz's fan, so to balance things out... :whistle:) New members are pretty cute, let's see how they survive. :lol:
Great to know they are still going on, the graduation trend made me think if the management want to finish the Egg this year and start a new talent pool, but looks like Egg are still valuable enough for them. :lol:

I hope we will have more info about the new members, and Egg in general. There hasn't been much info about them since early this year. =/ The last Shinjin Kouen please?

#1760 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:58 AM

WOAH! They are taking in the failed finalist, thats awesome :D
Now we will see how Mogi would develop.
And it is nice to know Aina would be a part of H!P

I'm thinking this (added failed finalists and late round auditioners to eggs) will become a new tradition for H!P.
Im expecting there's gonna a be more eggs vía mm anda s/m auditions. Which isn't bad. I like eggs in the morning lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users