Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#1661 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:28 AM

^
But there's no guarantee that the eggs will be allowed to audition for MM again. They might, but they might not. We don't know for sure.

EDIT: NEW PAGE GET

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#1662 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:39 AM

^Good point. We don't know if they will be another "Fuku-chan" for the next Momusu generation.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1663 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:51 AM

<3 I'm all for Cuca joining eggs! (not OT imo, b/c we're talking about who we'd like to join eggs XD)

But anyway, I have no idea if its just a rumor or not about the audition, so we'd better keep it on the DL :phear: until further news.

Wada Ayaka

#1664 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:16 AM

^
Guess you're right about the topic thing... XD

I do hope we get confirmation one way or the other about the egg audition though...

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#1665 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:50 AM

Came across this vid of an Egg event from 2010.
Special Generation by the Eggs back in 2010

All the big girls are not with the Eggs any more leaving behind the tiny girls to uphold the Eggs reputation :)
The Egg lineup in the vid:
Morisaki (Up-Front Girls)
Akari (Up-Front Girls)
Sengoku (Up-Front Girls)
Fukumura (Morning Musume)
Sayaka (UF soloist)
Kikka (H!P soloist)
Karin (Egg)
Tanabe (Egg)
Haruka (Egg)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1666 UreChiissa

UreChiissa

PonPon L♥ve

• Senpai
  • 1519 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

Anyone knows what this article says? It's about their event in Shiodome AX but I don't get it...

ChisatoRisakoMizukiSakittyIkutanGakiPonyoSayu

Posted Image

My Youtube Channel SayuNii Set by Sprinklebuns!! //

#1667 mydnightzx

mydnightzx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1206 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:06 PM

It just telling that additional tickets for the 06/19 show will be on sale on the 05/14

More ppl apply the previous time i guess.

#1668 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:15 AM

sorry to interrupting I'm just asking a bit questions here
which event are these lo-q photos are taken? their recent fanclub event?

Attached File  up219.jpg   33.66K   18 downloads Attached File  up222.jpg   41.3K   28 downloads Attached File  up224.jpg   49.02K   24 downloads Attached File  up225.jpg   58.33K   14 downloads Attached File  up226.jpg   19.86K   18 downloads Attached File  up227.jpg   39.77K   21 downloads Attached File  up223.jpg   28.64K   19 downloads

Posted Image

#1669 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:41 AM

It is very likely an Egg event for the Earthquake relief effort. The pic of Haruka with the banner in the back. A logo near the bottom ( near Haruka's waist ), says "Pray for Japan".

Seriously, we don't have enough pics of Haruka XD

Tanabe is really growing taller hasn't she :blink: She is also becoming prettier.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1670 sayurinon

sayurinon

にょんさま strawberry supporter ☆

• Senpai
  • 3907 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:46 AM

I wonder if there are going to be egg auditions soon. I mean there are only a few eggs now.

{FUKUDA KANON KANON'S BLOG KANON TUMBLR}
Posted Image
Voted Greatest Fukuda Kanon Fan 2O1O - 2O11 | | APPLECAKE@H!O.COM

#1671 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:48 AM

^Egg auditions have been announced. I don't remember when it will start. It was posted here before. You can look for it in previous pages.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1672 sayurinon

sayurinon

にょんさま strawberry supporter ☆

• Senpai
  • 3907 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:51 AM

Ah I thought I saw that I few days ago but I wasn't sure because I thought it was a dream or something.

{FUKUDA KANON KANON'S BLOG KANON TUMBLR}
Posted Image
Voted Greatest Fukuda Kanon Fan 2O1O - 2O11 | | APPLECAKE@H!O.COM

#1673 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

@gooztrie & zam: those are from this event I believe. :o The fc event is in June I remember.

Some Eggs will be in a music and live comedy event called "One Love Life Live", taking place between 5/3 - 5/5. It doesn't mention which Eggs specifically yet.
http://www.up-fc.jp/...er/egg/news.php
http://www.fujitv.co...vent/index.html
(Kam3leon at JPC)

EDIT:
^ The Eggs participating in the event will be Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Takagi Sayuki, Tanabe Nanami, and Kudou Haruka.
https://www.up-fc.jp...ws110426_01.php
(Starra at JPC)

Audition? :w00t:

#1674 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

^Egg auditions have been announced. I don't remember when it will start. It was posted here before. You can look for it in previous pages.

Well it's about time really isn't it, they are running a bit thin on the ground with eggs at the moment and it will be nice for UFA to pick up some fresh new talent!

#1675 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

they should just debut the remaining eggs and name them chicks... hello pro chicks... ok bad name but... they should do something with the remaining eggs. i remember back in the old days when you would see a sea of nameless girls dancing in the back during concerts.
Posted Image

#1676 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:42 PM

Well the eggs have dwindled in numbers... And there are ZERO original eggs... (Akari Saho was the last one.)

I sure hope the remaining eggs do get to do something good. The ones I've heard are pretty talented. But I want to hear more of those I don't know much about... We have barely heard anything from anyone except Nanami, Karin, and Take-chan.

VMAYe.png

#1677 k♥chan

k♥chan

Matsui Rena ✰superfan✰

• Senpai
  • 2984 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:04 PM

^Saho Akari is still a egg

Posted Image

Matsui Rena & Suzuki Kanon super fan//tumblr//ameblo//

icon & siggie by me// graphics

#1678 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

No she is not. She finished her egg training in April. She is now a member of Up Front Girls and UFZS.

Maybe you're thinking of Takeuchi Akari, the girl in Shin Minimoni who is Maimi's cousin.

VMAYe.png

#1679 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:28 PM

Well it's about time really isn't it, they are running a bit thin on the ground with eggs at the moment and it will be nice for UFA to pick up some fresh new talent!

CUCA. PLEASE. EGGIFY her and then put her in MM in like..2 years, or just debut her as a kick ass soloist.
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#1680 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:16 PM

Well it might be hard for Cuca to be an egg at this point. She lives very far from Tokyo, and her family can't move there.

VMAYe.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users