Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#8221 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 05:26 PM

https://ameblo.jp/mo..._medium=twitter

Mizuki blogged about the KSS and took photos with them. (minus the new ones)

I feel all of these girls are able to debut if they don't decide to drop out. 

#8222 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 11:16 AM

Hello Pro Kenshuusei Matsubara Yulia, Onoda Karin, Hashida Honoka, Hirayama Yuki, Murakoshi Ayana, Uemura Hasumi, and Ishiyama Sakura will perform at Odyssey's MIXTURE★POP event at LANDMARK HALL on 10/3. They're listed for all three timeslots (11:45, 14:45, and 17:45 - JST).

http://ody-inc.com/r...mixturepop.html

Other acts appearing include:

Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#8223 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 07:50 PM

:good:

Hello!%20Pro%20Egg-1017221.jpg

https://twitter.com/...018036465070080

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#8224 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 11:04 AM

Hello Pro Kenshuusei stage schedule for TIF 2021:

DAY 1 (10/1)
- SMILE GARDEN @ 16:15 JST
- SKY STAGE @ 18:00 JST

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8225 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 07:22 AM

Preview from the Hello Pro Kenshuusei feature in "CDJournal" magazine (Matsubara Yulia, Onoda Karin, Hashida Honoka, Hirayama Yuki, Murakoshi Ayana, Uemura Hasumi, Ishiyama Sakura).

Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8226 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 06:01 AM

Here's a review of the September recital that just occurred which would be the two newbs' first performance (they did a J=J song by themselves and one with the rest of the KSS). The KSS unit performed separately too, of course. What struck me about the set list is that they've introduced so many new songs lately that they had no room for the old standbys like "Oheso no Kuni Kara" and "Ten Made Nobore."

https://news.yahoo.c...c30c5d9db57c950

#8227 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 12:37 PM

I think the company should make Kenshuusei a sister group minor of the other groups and give them even one single every year and a MV.

I think that this way they would be better known and it would also be a way of training for future singles when they debut and getting used to the cameras.

Also this way they could make more youthful songs and give them some notoriety from the beginning.

Perhaps this way, being a group, although smaller, having this activity would prevent many from leaving the Kenshuusei.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#8228 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 02:08 PM

say, i`m curious. do kenshusei get paid by the company? or the kenshusei the one who paid fee to the company? maybe for tutoring fee like  school with a chance of debuting.

#8229 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 06:10 PM

say, i`m curious. do kenshusei get paid by the company? or the kenshusei the one who paid fee to the company? maybe for tutoring fee like  school with a chance of debuting.

I remembered someone saying the KSS program is not free, or KSSs have to pay to the company. I don't know whether they get some salary after they have performed in concerts or not.

#8230 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 08:15 AM

When they switched from Eggs to Kenshuusei and started fleshing it out more like a program, the monthly fee was implemented. As far as we know it's still there (about $87 at this point; I've been told by a friend in JP that it's affordable vs a lot of schools & considering you get to learn/work with industry pros). Application acceptance for the general KSS audition has been suspended since October 2020, but if we assume the FAQ is still up to date the fee still applies. (But the current audition, which is also partly for the KSS, does not mention the fee in the FAQ.)

I've seen it mentioned that it may be waived in some situations, possibly temporarily (like if you're invited to join vs directly audition for KSS). No way to know if that's true though. And we don't know anything about how they're compsenated for different types of work.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8231 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 11:29 AM

I have a vague memory of an announcement or clarification of some type around the time that Oheso came out that KSS would start receiving some payment, probably related to merch and albums sales since that was at a time when the KSS were being treated more as an act with goods for sale. I think I can recall another change with the fee happening at some point around 2016 near the time that the Hokkado KSS were introduced and also roughly before the televised audition that brought us the 28th gen. I could be mistaken in remembering that their consolation was a KSS scholarship that was tuition free, but one of the only things that we can really know for sure is that Ayacho said she didn't make any money until 15, even with all of the performances as an Egg. So at least until the KSS started getting their own personalized merch, they really were just getting training and exposure.

#8232 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 03:32 PM

Geez, I would hope Kirara Factory was getting paid, they actually do gigs on par with the other groups.

#8233 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 04:39 PM

Live recording of KSS Unit's "Date Zenya Kyousoukyoku", definitely interesting for sure.

Also, kind of surprised the KSS Unit doesn't have its own thread yet... o.o

#8234 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 05:09 PM

Interesting. Sounds like a cross between a Berryz and Biyonz song. The Unit is kind of giving me Berryz vibes recently--I hope they lean into that!

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#8235 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 06:06 PM

Live recording of KSS Unit's "Date Zenya Kyousoukyoku", definitely interesting for sure.

Also, kind of surprised the KSS Unit doesn't have its own thread yet... o.o

I had wondered that myself. Supposedly the final lineup will be announced by the end of the year and the group will have a name? They will probably be given a dedicated thread then, I guess.

#8236 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 08:40 AM

They do have a thread; it's in the Agency section for the moment. I put it there initially so the news of a new group woul catch more eyes, since not everyone follows the KSS or visits this section of the forum. I've been planning to request for it to be moved to the appropriate group/member sub-forum once the audition is over.

https://www.hello-on...mbers-revealed/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8237 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 December 2021 - 08:57 AM

Haroken #1

We will loosely tell you about the happenings between members during their serious lessons. The stories are ficitionalized versions of stories from the members themselves. It will be uploaded irregularly as episodes accumulate.

Haroken #1
Episode 1: Dokkiri
Episode 2: Mishearing
Episode 3: Opposite

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8238 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 05:51 AM

KSS performed one of their new songs, "Twilight Blue", at their most recent Happyoukai.

#8239 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 08:57 AM

That's one of my favorites from the new album. I'm not usually one for ballads, but H!P really had good ballad game this year.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#8240 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 03:57 PM

The recent december recital is up on bilibili!
https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1au411S77Q

Its so fun, I keep rewatching it and cant wait for the next one!

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users