Photo

Who is the VERY FIRST Hello! Project girl that you saw?

• Please log in to reply
1084 replies to this topic

#61 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:07 PM

Abe on the cover of Cool Trans forgot the month of the magazine but it was in 2003 though

#62 qilver

qilver

Experienced Relational Coordinator

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:46 AM

Ai Takahashi - my favorite

#63 PinkHanon

PinkHanon

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:03 AM

The first girl I saw was Koharu-chan~! At first I didn't know she was from H!P MoMusu but just a vocalist... (I was watching Kirarin Revolution, a bit childish, but yah) Then I was searching up Morning Musume songs and then was attracted by Ai-chan's voice in Sakura Mankai!!! So my 2 top fav's are Ai-chan and Koharu-chan!!!! ^-^

I also like all the other MoMusu members!! They all have their specialities~ ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*cough* As of 2008.... (or from mid-2007....?)
Koharu fall from my fav charts.... ==" And a very very deep DEEP fall... I don't like her very much now.... Don't ask me why...

But my favs now are Ai-chan and Konkon!!!! ^^

so..... GO for MOMUSU and ONGAKU GATAS~~~ \^O^/

Reason for editing = just somehow came across this again... XDDD" it is a NEED to edit... =v=

#64 Ganny

Ganny

Dorky Ai = Perfection

• Kouhai
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:23 AM

I have to say this with some shame...

My mate introduced me into MoMusu, with a pic of Ai-chan, naked on the beach, with only a towel wrapped around her. ^-^ And I was like, "ZOMG, Who on earth?" And he was like, "She's in a group called Morning Musume." And so I got hooked.

And yes, Ai-chan is still my favourite. No matter what, she is soooooooooooooooo cute! ^-^

Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R - You just can't beat dorky Ai XD - last.fm
Morning Musume. was diagnosed with cancer on 7th December 2009...
It was diagnosed as terminal on 8th August 2010...
Morning Musume. died on 9th January 2011. The funeral will be at the end of the Autumn concert tour...

#65 Alaksandus

Alaksandus

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:50 AM

It was probably Aibon in Tanpopo's Koi Wo Shichaimashita! if I remember correctly.

#66 chibisweetloli

chibisweetloli

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:33 PM

Well, my first exposure was a Mini Moni PV... and my favourite H!P member will always be Yaguchi Mari, so perhaps that had an influence on me? But it's really her shortness and personality that I indentify with, so perhaps it is coincidence too?

#67 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:23 AM

Rika was the first Hello!Project girl that I saw and is still my favorite. I first saw her in "Souda! We're Alive" and I specifically asked in a chat room who she was. I started watchng Morning Musume videos at first only to spot her but slowly grew to learn and like the other members. My first and still favorite soloist is Aya Matsuura.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#68 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:31 PM

I discovered Momusu on the Japanese iStore on the preview of the 'Koi no Dance Site' video. The first girl with a closeup on the preview clip is Nacchi (I checked :sob: ) she was also the one who stood out to me the most. She remains one of my favorites of the older generation members.

#69 Raytrace

Raytrace

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:01 PM

It's probably Mari. I totally forget where i first saw her or when.. but i'm pretty sure she was the first. i think it was just her personality.. her almost always smiling/laughing face.

sadly she's not my absolute favourite anymore.
From Mari, i moved on to Nacchi, then to Rika, then now i think i'm drawn to Eri the most.
Posted Image

#70 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:50 PM

first one i saw was aibon when she was dating another old guy...gackt (sorry bad joke)
but yeah from that old gact goes on a date with aibon thingie...yeah that was my first encounter with morning musume
she's not my favorite anymore, but still up there
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#71 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:52 PM

I didn't have a first, I had 4. The first video I found was Strawberry Pie by Mini Moni, due to that, my first view of the girls was all four at once when the song started.

I've been hooked ever since.

Super out of touch with stuff, please excuse my stupidness.

#72 yajima_85

yajima_85

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:35 AM

nacchi,now miki :w00t: :wub:

#73 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:14 PM

i think it was Konno..(that tym i kinda know them.)

but..the tym i had no idea about them..i saw all of them at once..at the ring clIP thing..yea..and i was Like.."wats wit this noisY girls..screaMin' Like heLL..wit their little voices.."

LOL..but after seing reiNa..i got addicted to Her..then MM..LOL>.<
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#74 num2son

num2son

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 282 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:31 PM

Makoto, still one of my favorites
Kago Ai~"Only I can know the truth. Only you can know the real you."~

#75 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

Sayaka Kitahara's no. 1 Wota

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:38 PM

The first H!P girl I saw was Aya Matsuura. I love her to this day. (In a non lesbian way)

However, the first Morning Musume girl I saw was Reina, and I love her to this day. (In a non lesbian way)

The third girl I saw was Miki Fujimoto, in GAM.

I didn't discover H!P too long ago (November 2006), but ever since I knew about it I have loved it to this day.
:good:

#76 futsguck

futsguck

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:13 AM

#77 satellizer

satellizer

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:17 AM

First one I ever saw that caught my attention was Abe Natsumi, as far as favorite. Hmmm....It changes from time to time. Right now Maeda Yuki I would say.

#78 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:52 PM

Goto Maki, back when "Love Machine" first came out (yes, a long time ago - I grew up with Japanese TV & music, because, surprise surprise - I'm half-Japanese and was raised in LA).

And no - Fujimoto Miki stole me away when I first saw her in Gomattou years later.
And now that Matsuura Aya's gotten older and hotter...well...
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#79 hervin

hervin

Stylee Style-e

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:45 PM

the first H!P girl that i saw was Ishikawa Rika, yeah but what got me intrested in MM was the The 5th gen members
still water attracts floating weeds
Posted Image

#80 Manamin

Manamin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:44 PM

I started listening to Mini Moni first, but I didn't actually get hooked on Hello! Project until a friend showed me Yossi. In Mr. Moonlight. :)

And yes, I still love Yossi!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users