• Please log in to reply
448 replies to this topic

#381 Friday

Friday

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 285 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:28 AM

Fukuda-san's graduation concert in 1999 has been subtitled by HPS! :huh: It was released on the Tracker less than half a day ago:[HPS] Morning Musume 1999 Spring Concert - Memory Seishun no Hikari (1999.04.18 subtitled)Here are 2 of the screencaps from that page:tor_181681109_2.jpgtor_181681110_5.jpgAnd here's something interesting from the 'Description' for that torrent:The interesting thing about this graduation is what we now know about the situation at the time between Fukuda and the rest of the group. At the time, her reason given for leaving was to devote herself to her studies. However, she later admitted that she was unhappy, and wanted to get out of the group. For a bit of background, here are some direct quotes from Fukuda which appeared in a 2006 issue of Asahi Geinou, an entertainment magazine: "Devote myself to studying? Ha ha ha ha, that was just an excuse." "I got to see two totally different worlds, living in Tokyo (with my parents) and going to school normally, compared to that (show business) world. If I kept it up, I thought I might not be able to go back to having a normal life. That's why I left. But it was already too late." "It was tough. Right from the start, I thought about quitting." "Because they said things like that (because you're still a kid), I did what I could. I tried my hardest, but they (the other members) looked at me coldly. That's what I couldn't stand." "It became 4 versus 1. Like when we were travelling, the four of them would talk together, and I'd be left all alone. Honestly, on radio programs, they wouldn't talk to me at all. I could only talk to the host. Things like that. So I was happy when the three new members joined. It seemed like the other four were getting together like, 'Here come some new annoyances.' But for me it was like, 'Here come some new friends.' (lol)" "For Nakazawa, who was named as the leader, she also seemed to act harshly as our manager. but maybe it was different with me because I was the youngest. And I was a kid who didn't really think too much, getting difficult things done easily wasn't much fun for me. I was in the waiting room, making a bit of noise, when she yelled, "Shut up!" angrily at me." "After all, while we got along the worst at the beginning, in the end Nakazawa-san and I were the closest. I saw her working hard and getting better at dancing, and I said, "That's great. I'm jealous." That made her happy. Nakazawa-san is the only one I stayed in touch with after leaving." "Right now I'm happy to be doing what I love, so I don't want to go back (to show business). My dream for the future is to become a cute bride." So, with this knowledge, watching this concert is pretty interesting. She seems aloof even during the show, and doesn't shed a tear, although the other members surely do. The backstage scenes are pretty telling, as well.

Here's her interview back in 06, on page 5 of this very thread

#382 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:59 AM

So, like I always thought, she was not bullied. There was only a gap age.

Yuko was sharp with her, but then Yuko was sharp with everybody, and her motherly instinct made them closest with the time passing through. The company encouraged rivalry between the members in that time, and the youngest had the hardest moments.

Show bussiness is a hard work, and no all people can stand it. I would like her to stay more time, because of her voice and I really like her as momusu, but the first is her own way, and how she can search for happiness. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#383 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

Asukacchi is without doubt one of the best singers the group has ever had. 

#384 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:23 AM

Seems like she got divorced.
http://news.livedoor...etail/13376375/

#385 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:52 AM

Oh, bad news. :(  We support you, Fukuda-san. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#386 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:59 AM

Here is a short English news article about Asukas divorce

http://www.jpopasia....ounces-divorce/

It's really tough being a mother and wife in such a conservative country as Japan. I'm glad she decided to be a mother and singer instead of playing by the rules. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#387 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:15 AM

Asuka buy one of that shampoo-hat for her son daughter. ^_^

Asuka-hijo.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/as...2301793097.html

#388 Maria Morales

Maria Morales

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 366 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

Fuuda san appeared on this  program

Please, can someone tel me about some answer of hers?

Thank you

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x5zp2ef

#389 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:30 AM

Peace$tone is working for live plays supporting the launch of his album. Asuka says the group is now 4 members.

Peace_tone.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/as...y-20171001.html

#390 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:45 AM

[2017-10-23] Moshikashite zure teru?
Asuka made a TV appearance with her daughter on a show about a single mother's life. 
XuqOaL0P_t.jpg

#391 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:38 PM

Thanks, Ceferquin. :good:  Asuka looks great, and her daughter (I though she had a son) is a little sweet pie.

Is nice to see her more often in TV lastly. :wub:

#392 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:33 PM

this was unexpected

damn

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#393 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

this was unexpected

damn

That's the understatement of the year. I never thought I'd see those 5 together again. Even though it looks like they were filmed separately, it's still wonderful to see. I hope this happens again.

#394 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

If Asuka is back... Why not Aibon? :w00t:  Ok, just let me dream. ^_^

#395 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:41 PM

I was watching the news of the next karaoke battle tv show, Asuka will feature in this show---20-12-2017

http://www.tv-tokyo....next/index.html

#396 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

Another TV appearance.

#397 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:34 PM

I was watching the news of the next karaoke battle tv show, Asuka will feature in this show---20-12-2017

http://www.tv-tokyo....next/index.html

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x6bz10k

#398 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:44 AM

I want to put here too the video of Ai no Tane 20th Anniversary. I'm so happy to see Asuka singing it with the others Original Ones. <3

#399 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:10 PM

Short version of the Never Forget MV. It’s a new version. Look like it will be available on March 17th

https://youtu.be/t4M-hkXTuzc

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#400 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:11 AM

And the original one, if you want to compare  :ongaku: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users