• Please log in to reply
1955 replies to this topic

#1621 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:58 PM

Is there no way to search for words in the descriptions of torrents? An old post from 2007 said that when you search, it searches the title and description. But I've tested it out and it doesn't work. Did that search feature change over the years?

I have never been able to make that search work. I use google in this way "site:hello-online.org *description*" (without quotes or asterisks).

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#1622 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:16 PM

Quick question. What's the tracker?

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#1623 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:28 PM

Errr what do you meaN? Like what is the Tracker address if you're going to post to the tracker? If so, you can input anything and when you upload it, H!O will automatically convert and assign the Private Tracker address.
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#1624 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:46 PM

FYI when I've tried to post new updates to the news feed since last week, after getting through the first couple screens of title & picture, it will not save the body before submission. In addition, when I click to "Preview" the post, it also erases anything that I'd added to the body field as well. Clicking "Preview" or "Next", nothing gets saved. I've worked around this by going ahead with a blank post and then editing it quickly to add the body, which it then does save so the post ends up normal, but that doesn't really fix the initial problem. I use Chrome as my browser when doing these updates, and don't really have anything else to test it on other than IE which I avoid as much as possible (it's not updated completely at my university computer where I usually post these anyway).

#1625 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

^ I've asked haku to look into it.

Internet killed common sense.

#1626 haku

haku

CEO

• Headquarters
  • 710 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:55 AM

Hi Ro-kun!

Sounds very strange. I haven't changed anything recenly and I can't re-create the problems you describe. Please use firebug or a simular debugging tool to see if something is blocked on your side.

#1627 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:50 AM

Hi,

Lost my domain name and email. Updated my new email on this website only to get told i do not have permission to the website anymore (after update). Tried clicking on the send verification email a number of times with nothing in my spam box or inbox.

Thought i must of used the wrong email so tried signing up again with my new email address and the website said it was already in use so i know the email is correct.

I tried to click on a link that said email admin off the website but that bounced back in my email.

Any help thanks.

Had the same problem. ;_;

After months of trying to log in, I finally managed to find the email I used (a really old one that I don't use anymore). I tried changing my password, only to get this message:
rbxy0g.png

My account has been in validation mode for almost 2 months now. I tried using the validation code (manually) I had on my hotmail email, but it says that the code doesn't exist. I never got a validation email for my aim email, nor the "resend validation" button works. Same issue about the help email. :S

I was wondering if you guys can help. ;_; thanks.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#1628 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:06 AM

I've manually validated it now.

Internet killed common sense.

#1629 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:44 AM

Errr what do you meaN? Like what is the Tracker address if you're going to post to the tracker? If so, you can input anything and when you upload it, H!O will automatically convert and assign the Private Tracker address.

I'm afraid I'm even stupider than that. Is it a place where fans upload videos and songs for other people to download for free? What is 'ratio' on it?

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#1630 egoplant

egoplant

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:21 PM

Is anyone else really unsatisfied with the current search engine? There seems to be 3 major flaws:

1. They don't change the URL

This means you cannot link to a search result, nor can you hit back to go to a previous search

2. You cannot search for multiple strings of text

For example if there is a torrent named "140421 Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku ep205.mp4" and you search for the text "Ariyoshi Kyowakoku" it will not come up, unless you search for "Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku".

3. There are not sorting options aside from time posted

Really annoying if you're looking for a batch or something so you sort by size, or you want to see which of something is the most seeded, etc.

#1631 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:35 PM

Hi Ro-kun!

Sounds very strange. I haven't changed anything recenly and I can't re-create the problems you describe. Please use firebug or a simular debugging tool to see if something is blocked on your side.

Thanks for checking into this, haku. I unfortunately don't have administrator privileges on this machine so can't install extra tools on it. I'll double-check it at home to see if I'm having the same problem. In the meantime it seems firefox does work, so I'll just try to use it for now. I forgot I even had it installed here, lol.

Only problem seems to be firefox logs me out after a minute or two... lol.

Update: I don't seem to have this problem in Chrome on my home PC, so it must be something with disallowed cookies or blocked content on the university computer. That said, even though this does work, my home PC still has some oddities with the site in Chrome, such as not displaying the text field when I try to post something. I usually need to reload before it appears correctly. I'm guessing the H!O forum design maybe just wasn't optimized on Chrome?

Another update (if anyone's listening): Just had the same problem with firefox now. Guessing it must be a problem with the university's firewall, but is just really weird...

Edited by Ro-kun, 29 October 2014 - 08:13 PM.

#1632 KorvenW

KorvenW

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:51 AM

Why I am in audit?, I have been uploaded daily 24/7 to be exact

b6sJCy7.png

#1633 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:46 AM

Thanks Amoz!

Though the current issue I have now is that I can't receive emails from my Aol account, which makes my main H!O account impossible to access. ^^;;

#1634 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:54 AM

I apologize for the double post.

I am still unable to get email from the site for a password reset. ^^; Can you guys to delete this account for me? It was suppose to be a temporary account, but I don't want to return to this website with this name...

#1635 AkakiRiyuu

AkakiRiyuu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:36 PM

So...first time uploading/seeding to H!O and I have no ideas.

Thought everything was gonna be okay, until it's been kind of a while and H!O tracker still isn't registering that there is actually at least one (me) seeding the damn thing.

I looked through the guides posted here, but I don't think there's anything in there for this issue.

I've tried adding/removing trackers, and changing the port, and even poked around and found the tracker address via a previous dl from this site...the status of that just keeps saying "unregistered torrent." It never changes.

Sitting here monitoring uTorrent, sometimes it will pretend to kick off and show a ridiculously low up speed for a few seconds, and then back to nothing.

Presently, this is happening

Spoiler

Loaded the same file to a different torrent site, and that one at least knows I'm seeding even if no one's leeched yet.

I'm certainly no computer wiz, but this is starting to be a bother.

#1636 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3200 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:55 PM

I can't change my avatar with all browsers :huh:

Attached File  Unbenannt.PNG   127.84K   3 downloads

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/usr/share/ngin...') #2 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('*********...', '*******') #3 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/member/photo.php(1072): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/photo.php(171): classes_member_photo->getEditorHtml(Array) #5 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/photo.php(48): public_members_ajax_photo->_show() #6 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sou in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

And here's the same, but I dont think that I'm connected with FB... weird

http://www.hello-onl...e&area=facebook

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/usr/share/ngin...') #2 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('********...', '**********') #3 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/core/extensions/usercpForms.php(1027): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/core/extensions/usercpForms.php(858): usercpForms_core->formFacebook() #5 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/core/modules_public/usercp/manualResolver.php(221): usercpForms_core->showForm('facebook') #6 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

same error when I click on the login via FB button

http://www.hello-onl...ndex.php?_reg=1

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/usr/share/ngin...') #2 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('********...', '************') #3 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/interface/facebook/index.php(31): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 {main} thrown in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#1637 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:45 PM

Ok so it might just be me or have all Hello Project songs been deleted off iTunes UK? I can only see orgel and ringtone versions.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#1638 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:50 AM

Not just UK, but most European iTunes stores.
I've pinged @UpFrontLink on Twitter about it (which I suggest everyone with the same problem do as well).
We'll see if there's a reply.

#1639 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:05 PM

I haven't got a clue how to do that on twitter but I'll give it a go.

I seriously hope they didn't remove it to make us buy physical copies. I'm pretty sure people will just go back to the tracker.

Edit: I sent them a pm on fb

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#1640 Dracoola

Dracoola

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:56 PM

Hello there I need help in determining if this is something wrong on my side or this site has the worst search engine I have seen since I started using the internet in 1999.

I type "request hour 2008" - and nothing shows up, weird, huh? So I type only "request hour" and a bunch of torrents show up, I search through them, find one and just as a test I copy and past torrent's name "[AKB48] [2008.07.25] AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2008 [dvd3]" and guess what, it finds nothing, the exact name of the torrent gives no search results, same with "AKB48 - Request Hour ~Set List Best 100 2009~Disc 4" for example, again exact name of the torrent and no results. And as a bonus I can't go back to my last search result because hitting backspace or mouse button assigned to go back to the previous page would take me back to the main page and not to previous search results.

So, is there something wrong with my browser(firefox 35.01) or this is in fact the worst search system since at least 1999?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users