^De nada Satur! :)

Ultra Smart

#20982 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

Do you want to see a pretty and cute girl who can makes you to watch a video even if you don't understand a word? OK, done...

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#20983 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:49 AM

I am missing Aika lately  :(

I hope she appears for the 20th Anniversary of Morning Musume  :unsure:

#20984 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:36 AM

Maybe she is not the best voice in Morning Musume history, but I think is always enjoyable. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#20985 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:06 AM

In the History of H!P Eggs, they included Mitsi as an H!P Egg, just like Linlin and Junjun.

Part 1 ( Mitsi's part at the end )

Part 2 ( Mitsi's intro at 10:07 )

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#20986 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:48 AM

Why is Aika considered an egg? And was Junjun suppose to be an egg too?

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#20987 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:38 PM

I don't think Aika and JunJun were considered eggs, but they did train with them. Maybe that's the reason why they have them there.

#20988 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:45 PM

I suppose that's a fair reason why they are in the video since they did train with them, but them being labeled as eggs is misleading lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#20989 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:52 AM

She is pretty, nice, hot, lively and beloved. Now a fan video when you can see her dancing, petting animals, eating and, over all, smiling. <3

#20990 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

Aika is the most senior H!P member now. 

http://www.helloproject.com/

nszJtMC.jpg

#20991 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

And she's not even active anymore, smh. I know that she's in New Zealand right now but I wish they'd just have her perform at the annual Hello ! Project concerts without having to release her own stuff.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#20992 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:00 PM

^She can be active without having to perform at concerts. Like her facebook posts. And that's really the kind of work she does "nowadays", behind the scenes and giving us interviews with the H!P members, which I really like a lot too since she replies to our comments in English.

Besides, I'm not sure if the Japanese fanbase still hates her so having her to perform in concerts could receive a lot of backlash. I personally don't want to see her hated upon (again) and so I like her to avoid concert performances..

#20993 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:53 AM

nszJtMC.jpg

? Isn't Ayacho the senior most member?

#20994 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:07 AM

^She can be active without having to perform at concerts. Like her facebook posts. And that's really the kind of work she does "nowadays", behind the scenes and giving us interviews with the H!P members, which I really like a lot too since she replies to our comments in English.

Besides, I'm not sure if the Japanese fanbase still hates her so having her to perform in concerts could receive a lot of backlash. I personally don't want to see her hated upon (again) and so I like her to avoid concert performances..

She performed at the Premium Yaon concert and with Green Fields in the past without much backlash so I doubt it'd be the same thing.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#20995 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:04 AM

? Isn't Ayacho the senior most member?

Ayacho was in Hello Pro Egg since 2004 but Mitsi enters Morning Musume since 2006, while Wada-san don't started with Shugo Chara Egg until 2008 and S/mileage in 2009. So Aika is her senior because the group members has preference over the eggs or kenshuuseis.

#20996 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:26 AM

She performed at the Premium Yaon concert and with Green Fields in the past without much backlash so I doubt it'd be the same thing.

I see, I don't mind her doing any sort of thing for H!P, I'm just more worried about what kind of treatment she may get from Japanese fans, the dislike ratio with the video of her and Nonaka Miki was worrying. Thankfully she received such good attention over at Houston, even making a special facebook post to us Americans how much it meant to her when we cheered her name.

@Satur Yeah, since for the most part, Aika is more of the behind the scenes kind of member and so it makes sense for Wada Ayaka to be the leader. Thinking about it though, Aika been in New Zealand for awhile, her English must be really good now but too bad she's been so quiet with updating though. XD

#20997 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:12 PM

Oh, I agree with Ayaka being leader (for the same reasons you do), I was talking about just seniority. ;)

#20998 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

@EitherSword I think Japanese fans have calmed down a lot more since she's no longer in the group, but she still gets a good amount of hate for a situation that wasn't even in her hands. I still don't get why people are still salty that she made it over Kikka, when Kikka only grew to become a hardworker because she saw how slacking off benefitted her in the Morning Musume audition (AKA caused her to lose). But in the end, a lot of the girls from the 8th gen audition grew to be somewhat successful, like Kikka and her solo career and Sato Sumire being in ***48, so I don't get why Japanese fans were salty for so long. People don't understand the concept of: If you don't like someone or something, instead of putting negativity energy into it, just ignore it (as shown by Aika and Suzuki Kanon).

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#20999 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:14 PM

^Yeah, as the years gone by, hopefully they've matured by then. They also got mad at her for her injury, even though they should really be mad at the quack doctor saying its okay to perform again. On the plus side though, Aika is still relevant in H!P, and also I never thought I would ever get to meet her in Houston or know she was going to be there, but I did meet her. It is something I will never forget.

#21000 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:16 AM

Viewing this video, who could think then that in 2017 Aika still will be in Hello! Project while Riho and Kanon not? :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users