• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#41 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:39 PM

well the friend was busy uhhh...spending time with her girlfriend so....still no excuse XD
*cough*sucking his face*cough*
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#42 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 04:24 PM

Haha that is true, but it does show that she didn't really want to suck face as she was resisting.
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#43 black velvet

black velvet

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 476 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 07:40 PM

^ Yeah, Ryuusuke is such a perv. :rolleyes Still, the others were at the Ferris Wheel. Emily knocked down that guy pretty hard, though. :(

*listens to the OST*

#44 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 07:44 PM

^Yeah the OST is a good listen :(, pretty sad sounding melodies but still hehe the drama itself is sad so that was a given..
And yeah that girl knocked the guy HArD, funny that they didn't freak out even more, I mean if you hurt an Employee at a Theme Park... I can't even imagine it.

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.

#45 emkay

emkay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:50 PM

eshh.. i haven't got past episode 5 yet, d-addicts haven't updated on the sub version yet.. =.=;;
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#46 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 10:08 PM

@Emkay: Are you watching the Soft Subs or HardSubs? becuase I am watching the HardSubs and Ep. 5 is the latest, as for Softsubs.. I think they are up to Ep... 7?{Hehe I was supposed to be the Editor for Ep 8/9 but then I resigned =P Due to miscommunication}

#47 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 03:08 AM

Does anyone know of a tracker that has the OST?

My friend's girlfriend loves this drama. (It's her first!) She keeps singing "Stay with me<" but only that part because she doesn't know any Japanese.
"What is it gentlemen wish? What would they have?Is it life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbit it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

-Patrick Henry

#48 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 03:29 AM

My friend's girlfriend loves this drama. (It's her first!) She keeps singing "Stay with me<" but only that part because she doesn't know any Japanese.

just bought the drama OST yesterday (it was released on 13 Sept, btw). love it to bits! i think j-drama OSTs are just so good, & not just the normal theme songs, the instrumentals as well.

bought the "Taiyou No Uta" maxi-single (Limited Edition version) by Kaoru Amane (Erika Sawajiri) a few weeks back as well. also good. the only disappointment probably is that they don't have the proper "singing" version for the song "Wish", only the instrumental.

the drama finished last Friday. yeah, real sad the ending. of course, they wanted to make it a wee bit different from the movie, but both were good.

fulano, this is your friend's gf first j-drama? i'd definitely recommend "1 Litre of Tears" ("Ichi Littoru No Namida"), also starring Erika Sawajiri. the best j-drama i've ever seen & also the saddest. stock up on tissues!
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

#49 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 03:38 AM

Here is a link to the OST: D-Addicts Enjoy it :lol:, and yeah I would have also recommended 1 Litre of Tears as a Starting J-Drama.

#50 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 07:47 AM

funny thing is, Moon Child haven't release any single or made any public appearance but they already receive so much media attention, and FAN MAILs rofl.

hmm... how am i suppose to send mail to a band that haven't debut?

#51 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 07:45 PM

uhh...lol you got me there ky <3
1 litre of tears is a nice starting point but it might make you not wanna watch any more dramas cuz u'll think everything's as sad and amazingly good as 1 litre of tears...
if ur going the korean route...lol i've got some suggestions but since we're ont he topic of j-dramas yes 1 litre of tears is a good route

w00 more bittorrenting 4 me time for more OSTs...

read mah blogs =D

#52 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:05 PM

hahaa! i just saw ky_khor's post on the Te wo Tsunaide poster! that's great! i didn't even notice that before and i'm a huge Younha fan!

i don't know why i did't post here more often, i've been watching the series every week. all in all a good drama and i'm glad i watched it. it just makes me want to move back to Japan ever sooner :lol:!

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#53 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:23 PM

fulano, this is your friend's gf first j-drama? i'd definitely recommend "1 Litre of Tears" ("Ichi Littoru No Namida"), also starring Erika Sawajiri. the best j-drama i've ever seen & also the saddest. stock up on tissues!

Actually, next, I am going to show her Summer Snow, just because I have it, and I like the ending better than what I have read about 1 Litre. But I will still try to DL it and watch it. Thanks for the reccomendation!

funny thing is, Moon Child haven't release any single or made any public appearance but they already receive so much media attention, and FAN MAILs rofl.

hmm... how am i suppose to send mail to a band that haven't debut?

Send it to their "Ghost Writer"....... :w00t!:

w00 more bittorrenting 4 me time for more OSTs...

Curse you, AZN!!!! I'm stuck in Atlanta with only my wimpy tablet laptop.

Thanks, SacredCultivator!!! I'll take advantage Wed. evening! I need to get BT up and running again to help seed anyway.
"What is it gentlemen wish? What would they have?Is it life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbit it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

-Patrick Henry

#54 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:48 PM

:lol: just wait till 2 years from now when i switch to T1 connection...oh the inhumanity <____<

read mah blogs =D

#55 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:23 AM

Your welcome Fulano, just trying to help is all, hehe I seeded that long enough but I am sure there are still plenty of seeders

#56 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:07 AM

Your welcome Fulano, just trying to help is all, hehe I seeded that long enough but I am sure there are still plenty of seeders

Perhaps AZN? I can't get at it until around midnight on Wednesday.

Oh yeah, and when you get your T-1, well, I guess I'll just cry and cry. Wha ha ha ha. (random Rainbow Pink reference.)

-Patrick Henry

#57 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:16 PM

well i still have my cable and i'm still seeding and prolly will be for a while until everyone in the swarm are seeders too just because that's my nature when i bittorrent so i'll be there seeding when you get there fulano ^____^

read mah blogs =D

#58 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:20 AM

Thanks, AZN! I just got home after a 6 hour drive! Feels good to be here. I think I'll be hitting the bed soon. Then I will go to sleep, you know, after I teach that bed a lesson.

-Patrick Henry

#59 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:51 AM

will the song Wish released anywhere?

imo, both mbmh & tnu ending are ruined.

#60 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:22 AM

will the song Wish released anywhere?

imo, both mbmh & tnu ending are ruined.

Sorry there is only an Instrumental Version which is part of Kaoru Amane's Single.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users