Photo

are the downloads on the tracker legals????

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#61 supsupsup

supsupsup

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:42 AM

Lets just think of the stuff on the tracker as previews if you ever want to buy the real stuff.Anyway the ones that usually sue people for downloading stuff are the companies which produce the stuff which in our case it is unlikely that Up-front is going to go after us which are scatered around the world.They are more likely to go after people in Japan.Which over there I don't know whether its allowed or not to do this thing? <3

Thats a well worded comment I think. And in fact, you pose a very interesting question there, what are the copyright or anti-piracy laws like in Japan. I don't know the answer to this myself, I wonder if anyone on here could shed any light on it?

Apparently the Japanese government is very strict about things like this. In japan most filesharing is done through darknet and other anonymous filesharing services.

On another note, I think it would be interesting if someone were extradited to japan on copyright infringement charges. If you get sent to Japan just buy all their music over there before your court hearing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users