• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:52 AM

i love this anime, it's one of the best and funniest anime i'd watched. It's full of comedy, a bit of romance, and a dash of drama. it got all kinds of characters. i like the illustrations of it too. it's really great. too bad there are only 26 episode, hopefully they gonna start it up again. at least the manga still going on, just hope they have english translation for it. and soon. this is a great anime, not just a shoujo one. i really recommend watching this if u want a great time. i hadn't heard any bad reviews of it yet, there are all goods reviews.

#22 penagih_dadih

penagih_dadih

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:55 AM

ahaha..this kind of anime is the one that i looking for..from the first ep till the the latest that i watched now,
i cant stop from laughing..n more..i downloading all the ep in one day n try to finish this funny anime in one day too~..
gehehe..not sleep since yesterday bcoz want to finish this anime n have a great dream after that..haha..
love haruhi..tomboyish..but cool~..ii na..if i get a gf like that..kehehe..
this anime reminds me school rumble..hoho..
hurm..will this anime be acted by a real person?i mean will there be live action of this anime?..hoho..
hope so~

#23 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:10 AM

if anyone knows and r reading this post, can u tell me if there is any manga english translations or summaries or Ouran high school host club?
i watched it again and again and never get tired of it... i always hope they'll continue on with the anime ever since the beginning of 2007, but for a year, no luck, at least no news i heard of...
I'm really interested of picking up where i left off, either in anime or manga. but since i dunno any japanese, let alone reading it, i can't just buy the manga.... i really love this anime/manga and hope to see more of it in the future...

and i always wonder how a live action drama/movie would work out on this great anime/manga...
watching other dramas make me think that if this would turn into a drama as well, it would definitely kick a**. it would be awesome.

#24 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:19 AM

^
well u can find it in comic stores.

i think there are only 9 vols. out so far in AZ :huh:
I love Ouran! :wub: Haruhi...Tamaki..XD XD

#25 penagih_dadih

penagih_dadih

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:25 AM

giah!!!~
finally..i finished all the 26 ep!~
yatta
love this anime!~..now i can back to sleep..giah!~huh..

Spoiler

#26 Suki-Ai

Suki-Ai

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:47 PM

^
well u can find it in comic stores.

i think there are only 9 vols. out so far in AZ :lol:
I love Ouran! :) Haruhi...Tamaki..:lol: :P

yje next volume, 10, will be coming out next month...
i can't weait!!!!

tamaki+haruhi ftw!
support nono! join the fanlist:
http://nono.harenchi.org/
Posted Image
白い色は恋人の色
my lovers color is white

#27 auricachan

auricachan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:55 AM

I’ve watched this last year, and I loved it! My favorite characters would be Hikaru, Honey, and Haruhi. I wish they could do a Season 2 of this, though.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
auricachan's blog XD
Posted Image

はじめまして。わたし わオリカ-ちゃんです。どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

#28 C-ute#1Fan111*

C-ute#1Fan111*

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:00 PM

Ouran High School Host Club is the best! Hikaru and Kaoru are my fav characters. Funimation recently licensed the anime so its going to be dubbed in english. When it comes out im going to buy all the dvds!! :)

#29 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

i love the twins here!!! hahaha..the manga i way better than the anime..hahaha..good thing im not that lazy wit reading manga...:)

and honey-senpai was so cuutteee!!..mwahahaa..reminds me of momiji from fruits basket..
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#30 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:08 PM

anyone knows if the manga is being translated to english yet? i loved the anime and want to continue the story....

although in my opinion, they should continue the anime as well....

#31 Chachimaru

Chachimaru

Her whisper is the Lucifer

• Senpai
  • 2276 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:10 PM

ahh love this anime <333 adorable

and also, yes i think up to 12-13 manga have been translated into english already? i have 1-7 but yeah, i know theres more

......................................................”ねえ、ナナ。。。"

Posted Image

#32 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:20 AM

^Where can i find the translation? is it online or manga books?

#33 Chachimaru

Chachimaru

• Senpai
  • 2276 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:20 AM

haha, its in actual books xD
just go to your nearest book store, and im sure they'll be there o.o

Posted Image

#34 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:08 AM

well... i guess i should then....
just a question though, where does the manga continues where the anime left off? or is there several differences from the anime to manga that i should just buy volume 1 till current?

#35 Chachimaru

Chachimaru

• Senpai
  • 2276 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:14 AM

well, the manga starts off at the same place as the anime, and of course like all mangas, is more detailed than the anime.
im pretty sure that the manga goes more into the story than where the anime left off.
i'd check wikipedia to see for sure.

Posted Image

#36 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:33 PM

^ ok thanks for everything. u know, since i love the anime so much and the manga offers more... i might just buy the entire thing. i don't mind, although my savings does.... hehe...

if i really did buy it though, this would be my first manga, and i would love to continue to collect it. It's weird how much i love Ouran, i'm usually a action-comedy-fighting-tech-horror-suspense type of guy and not that i mind romance, but i just don't generally like stories with full of romance and little of everything else. I'm actually like stories with romance, but also included the other mention themes as the major theme (romance is minor or 2nd).

I always thought my first manga collection would be of the action-fighting-suspense-thriller-comedy type, but oh well.

Ouran is different though, though it's basically a romance, but it's a Comedy-Romance, since i love comedy and also like romance, and also some action once in a while. Plus it's a unique manga with a great storyline, so it kool. still, always thought my first manga would be DBZ or Naruto or Bleach....

anyway, thanks for all your help, Chachimaru.

#37 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:04 AM

^ well if u dont have money you could just read HERE~http://www.hello-online.org/public/style_emoticons/hello-online/c16.gif
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#38 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:21 PM

^ well if u dont have money you could just read HERE~:P

HEY, THANKS! WoW that's great, they have the up-to-date chapters all in english translation.
too bad i dunno if they let me download it or not. i sent them 2 email asking if they have it available for download since i'm on the go and having it on my phone or other jpg device would really help, but they never answer back. I don't want to offend them and had them block my I.P. address or something like that where i can't even go on the site.

btw, i dunno if i mention this before, but Fujioaka Haruhi really reminds me of Yossy. maybe it's the hairstyle, or the attitude, or the fact that Yossy is known as a tomboy and haruhi is a Androgynous person. also that both have short hair and are very lovely, cute and adorable. I think if there is a live-action drama or movie, Yossy should try out for the role.

Or she should at least get the guest star role of Benio Amakusa "Benibara", The leader of Zuka Club of St. Lobelia Girls Academy (St. Roberia Girls Academy in the manga). That role fits her best, but she would make a cool Haruhi as well, plus it is the main role character....
hehe...

#39 bear107

bear107

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 673 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:03 PM

My friend told me about this, and it's probably the funniest anime I've ever seen! I love Honey and the twins the most. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users