• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 RaiiHeartGKM

RaiiHeartGKM

Crazy C-ute Fangirl ♥

• Senpai
  • 1507 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:45 PM

^ The second season may come a bit boring in some parts but I suggest you watch it! It's definitely great.

Also, the third season is available in Youtube now. So far it's still until ep 9.

http://www.youtube.c...ser/EstivalRain
http://www.youtube.c...ationalismSnSCF

SEASON THREE IS DEFINITELY THE BEST SEASON OUT OF THE THREE~
Spoiler

OVh3oXQ.png

C-ute 最高 ♥ Maimi NakkyAiriChisaMai ♥ 

#42 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:43 PM

agh that was a major spoiler just now, nooo ;__;

#43 神凪綾乃

神凪綾乃

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

I know this is an old topic but there is another season since this and I didn't' see the point in making a brand new topic...sooo, anyone seen all 3 seasons now? I thought it was nice but it sucks that her main saying wasn't used much in the final season, that's the only disappointment I have, it was compensated for though and I can see why they did it but o well, overall it was one of my top 5 anime (I've watched over 120 anime)

And RaiiHeart's spoiler is wrong, it just appears that way, think of it as an elaborate twist.

-edit-
major spoiler! (correcting the previous spoiler from RaiiHeart)
Spoiler

Year 1: GCSE's Math, English, History, Psychology, Sociology | Year 2: Access to HE (Humanities) | Year 3-7: BA Japanese Studies
Posted Image

#44 ftt

ftt

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

Shakugan no Shana... I only read first five mangas tome, but to me it's the perfect balance of action/romantic/comedy, that's why i like is soooo much. Totally need to find the rest of the mangas AND watch the anime...

#45 Nicko88

Nicko88

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

I have not read the manga, but I bought the first season, and I thought it was fantastic!
Unfourtunatly, it does not seem the other seasons will be released in America, I want to pay for a legit copy, but I might start to look elsewhere eventually....
I also have some sweet Shana figures I got at a local anime store, also, very worthwhile! :)

#46 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

Season 3 = Should not have been made imo. I only read the first 3 vols of the manga and I assume the same thing happens later on. Anyway, I didn't like it at all =(

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#47 RaiiHeartGKM

RaiiHeartGKM

Crazy C-ute Fangirl ♥

• Senpai
  • 1507 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

I wasn't contented with the ending at all. Although I don't really wish it didn't happen. I still love SnS. XD I wish we could have a 4th season like ZnT. D: or maybe just an OVA series like SnS S. I want to see their life in the "other world".

OVh3oXQ.png

C-ute 最高 ♥ Maimi NakkyAiriChisaMai ♥ 

#48 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:46 PM

one of my favorite series, love it being dark themed

JNiysQ1.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users