39 replies to this topic

#21 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:03 AM

Btw, Tomoko Kawase is so hot, I can't find the words anymore.. :blush

I totally agree, and she looks much younger than 31 in my opinion. I also love the new PV "Lollipop Candy BAD Girl".
:lol:

#22 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 05:00 AM

HA!>.<

LONELY IN GORGEOUS!!...i love the PV!!
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#23 LOVE & POP

LOVE & POP

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:37 PM

she's cool. i like both of her tommy projects - unfortunately i haven't ever heard a single brilliant green's song -, but i prefer her february stuff.
i mean, 'magic in your eyes' is a fabulous song and the pv is even better; further more, she shows a dorky and charming side i began to love some days ago and that i can't stash without feeling gloomy!
can it be the magic in her eyes? :)
she's also sweet! i wonder if i'm going to die listening to the aforementioned song.
three entire days and not a single note of boredom!
Shigepinku Ganbatte!

#24 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 07:36 PM

i was a big fan of the Brilliant Green and even heared her sing solo but never seen her in Tommy Heavenly6 until yesterday i must say i like her in that too :)
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#25 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 09:31 PM

I hear of both Tommys. They are really cool, but I heard only two songs from her and i like her music.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#26 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 02:41 PM

I like both tommys too. There songs are cool especially L-OV-E-L-Y ~yume miru Lovely~. Didn't know she was upsets with pikachu.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#27 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:11 PM

I've never heard of any of the Brilliant Green's songs, but I'm looking into it. Between the two Tommys, honestly, I like TommyHeavenly better. It was February originally, but since hearing Heavy Starry Chain, I've changed my tune.

Kawase is such a talented artist, it's always interesting to watch her PVs/performances. She's really creative! Not to mention cute! ::blink::
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#28 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:52 PM

Kishimoto Erika if you want i upload some Brilliant Green's songs and pvs tonight or tomorrow if you want me to?
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#29 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:29 AM

I've never heard of any of the Brilliant Green's songs, but I'm looking into it. Between the two Tommys, honestly, I like TommyHeavenly better. It was February originally, but since hearing Heavy Starry Chain, I've changed my tune.

Kawase is such a talented artist, it's always interesting to watch her PVs/performances. She's really creative! Not to mention cute! ::blink::

She does have a high voice to be 32. She sang a song for pokemon right?
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#30 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:52 PM

God I LOVE the new Brilliant Green PV "Ash Like Snow" :unsure: It's a super song + Tomoko just looks fantastic :) :D :wub:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#31 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

the brilliant green, Sowelu and Hoshimura Mai all leave their management agency and record labels.

#32 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:04 PM

Ash like snow is just so awesome and the ending for gundam 00 sounds good too.

My fav though is still "There will be love there" ^_^

#33 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:19 PM

I just watched the PV of the brillian green's new single "Like Yesterday" and I loved it. The single will be released some time later this month (the 24th if I am not mistaken). It's so awesome that they are back. <3

However, my favourite song is still "Enemy", and my favourite PV "Ash Like Snow." Still, the new song is great and so is the PV. I hope they will release even more songs after this. :)
さん…?%&#ぜn

#34 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:06 PM

Seeing as how my last post here is almost 4 month old, I dare to double post just to dust off this thread. I'm a little disappointed that no one posted here since my last post. Does nobody around here like Tomoko?

On Wikipedia I read:

On May 5, 2010, it was announced that guitarist and original member Ryo Matsui had left The Brilliant Green. His reasons for leaving were not stated, but Kawase and Okuda are to continue the group as a duo.

So the brilliant green is just a duo now.

I just watched the PV for the brilliant green's new single "Blue Daisy". Quite nice, not my favourite PV, but I love the sound as always. The single will be out on the 30th.

Has anyone else seen it? Do you like it?

By the way, there are like five people in the PV, which is unusual, isn't it. In all the other PVs I've only seen Kawase, Okuda and Ryo.
さん…?%&#ぜn

#35 Dark_Ridley

Dark_Ridley

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:49 PM

I love Tommy and the brilliant green. One of my first J-POP loves, still up there as an all-time fave, whether it's buriguri, February6 or Heavenly6. Anything related to Tomoko or that group is usually awesome. I don't even know if I could choose a favourite brilliant green song (Rainy Days Never Stays, maybe?) but my favourite album from them is definitely The Winter Album.

I was pretty surprised about Ryo's departure. It's strange to think of the brilliant green as a duo, but I suppose that's the way it is. Okuda is the principal songwriter, so I doubt it'll have any serious ramifications.

Blue Daisy had a pretty cute PV. Sort of like a bunch of friends on a camping trip. Overall, the video is the kind of thing I'm inclined to damn with faint praise, but the song is so quintessentially buriguri that I enjoyed it. :)

#36 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:41 PM

I just watched the PV of the brilliant green's new song "I Just Can't Breathe…". I didn't think it was as good as their previous PVs. Even the song was only average, nothing exceptional.

The singles are really comming fast recently. That's a good thing, of course.

The PV had those three guys in it again. Does anyone know who they actually are?

Has anyone else here seen the PV?
さん…?%&#ぜn

#37 Bisso

Bisso

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:26 PM

I also love the new PV "Lollipop Candy BAD Girl".
:D

I discovered her by this song last year, I casually listened to it on a japanese radio and I immediately loved it! I prefer Tommy February, most of the Tommy Heavenly songs I heard sound too much like Avril Avigne to me ah ah, but I like some songs also from that project. I never listened to The Brillant Green, maybe one day I'll give them a try.

My favourite Tommy February song is je t'aime☆je t'aime! <3 I can't stop to listen to it!

I'll have to check the new releases.

#38 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 01:05 PM

Papermoon is one of her best songs (for me!) <3 <3 <3

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#39 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:15 PM

MEGA BUMP. NEW TOMMY FEBRUARY6 SONG <3

Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#40 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:42 PM

I started to like her since Pray of Gintama ^_^ any updates about her?

JNiysQ1.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users