• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#101 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 07:08 PM

I wanted a to find pictures of the locations without Aya in them ( XP blasphemy, I know!) but I'll settle for them with.

But why? I mean.. You get both a beautiful shot of nature.. and a beautiful girl in it to. Is it because of a weak heart or something? I mean like there's to much beauty in the picture and you faint or something? Nah.. just kidding. ^^;

#102 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:03 AM

I wonder when Aya's next single wi;ll come out? I hope its soon!

Me too. I think I've listened to virtually everything she's had on a CD and a few of her live versions of Hikki's songs. Considering it's only been a month since her last one and the fact that she's too busy wearing short skirts in cold places at the moment, I wouldn't expect it to be within the next month and a half. Also, it's almost been one year since she first started her All Night Nippon spot (March 30th - my birthday ^^;).

I mean like there's to much beauty in the picture and you faint or something?

That's certainly a possibility! I've actually got a nosebleed at the moment though I swear it's unrelated! I just meant that it would be easier to see the beauty of the location if the beautiful Aya wasn't in the foreground diverting every last iota of attention away from it.
Blog Translations

从'v') The Kitty, Miki Fujimoto
从' 。'从  The Monkey, Aya Matsuura

#103 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 12:07 AM

I just watched some of the alo hello... and man, is she a DITZ.

#104 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:19 PM

I had this Alo Hello earlier but didn't know it was subbed so I got it and watched it. Nothing this year has put a smile on my face as much. Seriously! Sure, she was a little crazy but I thought it was extremely fun to watch. I never knew it was possible to do so much in a day! I could really go for one of those ice creams actually. It looks really nice!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Blog Translations

#105 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:41 PM

yeah .. that AloHello is so much fun to watch ^^
love how she reacted when the horse kinda get too near to her ...

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#106 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:37 PM

Yeah, that's a great bit. Kinda like the reaction to the sealions at the Sea Life Park but less frantic and much, much cuter. I love the face she pulls there; Such a pretty girly grin. I also love the bit where she's trying to figure out what flavour the other scoop of ice cream is. She concentrates so hard it's just too cute.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Blog Translations

#107 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:17 PM

:) aya is sooo kute there ...
her face expression ... too adorable :c16:

the two are silly kute :c16:
Posted Image
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#108 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:08 PM

Yeah... I've got to be careful or else I'll either start repeating myself from the Miki thread or vice-versa!

I've never thought ram costumes were cute until I saw that, and if given the choice between Playboy bunny or Ayaya bunny you know what I'd choose without even thinking about it!

As we're exhausting this PB...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Blog Translations

#109 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:58 PM

:) i bet i repeat myself too ..
it's hard to decide which to post in who's topic >_<

that Ayaya n Mikitty is the bestttttt PB ever :c16:

remember this 'break time' H!P 46??
Posted Image
the angel breaks the devil's fake wing :D
i can't count how many times i rewatch this part :D
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#110 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 02:35 AM

I would watch it right now but it's time for bed and I can't remember where everything is on my computer :). Anyway, I love the messed up scenes and those where they purposely fool around. It seems so fun that you can't help but smile. I think I'll watch Moeru! Mana-bu 1 tomorrow if I can find it. Hopefully I can.
Blog Translations

#111 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 02:52 AM

:D .. i just love the part they're messing up with the lines :D ...
too funny with their expressions ...

there's one scene .. aya has to scream :D ...
miki keeps smiling/crack up .. so aya has to redo the scream several times :)

and also .. notice they're REALLLLY CLOSE during the filming... the opening of the Manner video *somthing* ...
they're facing each other ...forehead to nose are touching ... :D
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#112 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 10:25 AM

So how many of us here can't wait to see the movie now that we've seen the clips? I know I will be looking for it .

#113 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 02:06 PM

yeah .. i'll be looking for the movie to ^^

Edited by hurtwou, 16 March 2006 - 02:08 PM.

Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#114 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 02:17 PM

there's one scene .. aya has to scream <3 ...
miki keeps smiling/crack up .. so aya has to redo the scream several times ^_^

I love that bit. The first time Miki laughs Aya hits her, the second time she runs off and Aya hits the chair instead, then Aya laughs and Miki hits her, then on the fourth take Miki gets another smack from Aya XD So fun to watch. I actually understood the explanation note as well! カメラマンが笑っていた - the cameraman was laughing. Woohoo - Aya and Miki really are helping me learn Japanese. It's no longer just an excuse to watch them XD

So how many of us here can't wait to see the movie now that we've seen the clips? I know I will be looking for it .

Hell yeah! I haven't seen any of her doramas yet but seeing her act serious when her character uses a yo-yo is too good an opportunity to miss. Also, in one of the news pieces there's a shot of her walking and squaring up to an air-hostess looking Charmy and her v-u-den minions. That scene alone is worth watching the movie for!
Blog Translations

#115 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 02:43 PM

I love that bit. The first time Miki laughs Aya hits her, the second time she runs off and Aya hits the chair instead, then Aya laughs and Miki hits her, then on the fourth take Miki gets another smack from Aya <3 So fun to watch. I actually understood the explanation note as well! �‚��ƒ��ƒ��ƒž�ƒ��Œ�‘って�„�Ÿ - the cameraman was laughing. Woohoo - Aya and Miki really are helping me learn Japanese. It's no longer just an excuse to watch them XD

^_^ yeah .. they keep hitting and yelling at each other ... but once they got the scene through ... their realized expression are so kute, then hug each other with happiness :c16:

aww ... it's good to understand what they're talking about huh
although i don't understand anything .. but it's still very enjoyable to watch them both

Hell yeah! I haven't seen any of her doramas yet but seeing her act serious when her character uses a yo-yo is too good an opportunity to miss.

yeah .. i also didn't see her dorama ...*the only one i know of is the Judo drama ...any other dorama??*
but i saw the movie .. that promoted MM's song Go Girl ~Koi no VICTORY~.. Aya's so kute in there

does anyone interest in the movie??
i have it with English subbed ^^
i'll post the link if just one vote for yes XD

:c16: the face of the lower left pic :c16:
Posted Image

Edited by hurtwou, 16 March 2006 - 02:44 PM.

Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#116 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 03:08 PM

does anyone interest in the movie??
i have it with English subbed ^^
i'll post the link if just one vote for yes <3

*Raises hand very high* Oh, yes please, please, please. You don't have to ask me twice ^_^
Ahem... *clears throat*. That makes it one vote for yes. :rolleyes
Blog Translations

#117 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 03:19 PM

yoishhhh .... .... slowly enjoy Aya kicks ass ... umh ...i mean .. kicks ball <3
Victory Futto Girls no Seishun-Subbed

*i should headed to bed now >_<* ...
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#118 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 03:36 PM

:w00t!: Thank you so much! Hmm... 936.7MB... might be a while. Thanks again. Sweet dreams!
*Bows to hurtwou*
Blog Translations

#119 hurtwou

hurtwou

dorkiドキ

• Senpai
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 08:12 PM

right ... the file kinda huge >_<
i should recommend download it with ... a download manager ... like FlashGet ...
Posted Image
[Amiyakism Banzai]

#120 H!P46

H!P46

바나나컨셉트!

• Senpai
  • 1854 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 08:21 PM

I decided to try my luck without a download manager. I felt lucky and I was lucky. It finished downloading about 10 minutes ago so I think I'll start watching it now. One thing's for sure, I won't try downloading a 900MB file without a download manager again! Thank you once again!

EDIT: Just finished watching it and I have to say that I did enjoy it. Some of it was quite good and some of it was quite bad but it was really enjoyable because they obviously didn't take themselves too seriously when making it. I love the referee at the beginning although he unfortunately toned it down a bit at the end. And the "J-league goalkeeper". I almost fell off my chair laughing after his goalkeeping demonstration. Plenty of lol moments in it, one of which was Gorie who was as entertaining as ever. It's certainly a good way to spend 95 minutes. Unfortunately it means that Moeru! Mana-bu has to wait until tomorrow but on the bright side, it's the end of term. Woohoo! I thought Aya's acting skills were decent so Sukeban Deka should be quite good. But I would think that, wouldn't I...

Edited by H!P46, 16 March 2006 - 10:25 PM.

Blog Translations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users