Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:18 AM

Some caps, with the moment Quintaxos was referring to
Posted Image

Haha yea exactly, priceless.

And btw, have you guys noticed that Aya has her bangs the other way nowadays? Laying to the left instead of to the right.

Oh, and does anyone know why japanese_boy have been banned? :wacko:

Nope.

#4382 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:24 AM

Oh, and does anyone know why japanese_boy have been banned? :lol:

He got banned?! Maybe it's cause he used the Share-a-pic hosting site which some said was infected with spyware. :wacko:

#4383 mister.mori

mister.mori

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2500 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:49 AM

Oh, and does anyone know why japanese_boy have been banned? ^^;

He got banned?! Maybe it's cause he used the Share-a-pic hosting site which some said was infected with spyware. :lol:

...that and because of his constant picture-spam (it just added to the problem)! :wacko: (that's why we have a picboard!)

anyways...

BTW, the cover for Egao!!
Posted Image

(quoting the full picture because of the page turn)

wow! thanks for sharing that! :D this is easily one of my favorite covers of hers! ;)

Adventures in Japanmister.mori's newest blog entry:
Suspended Indefnitely

#4384 Haro!Projektu

Haro!Projektu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:01 AM

Ayaya has an amazing voice!
I love when she sings melodies on her own.
A pure voice!
!Sig size must be 600 x 150!

#4385 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:17 AM

wow! thanks for sharing that! XD this is easily one of my favorite covers of hers! <_<

Heck, it is my favorite cover of hers. :D Of course, they're all lovely, but she just looks so beautiful there!
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#4386 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:04 AM

Oh, and does anyone know why japanese_boy have been banned? XD

He got banned?! Maybe it's cause he used the Share-a-pic hosting site which some said was infected with spyware. :D

...that and because of his constant picture-spam (it just added to the problem)! <_< (that's why we have a picboard!)

Huh? Strange reasoning I must say. Because
1) How is he supposed to know that share-a-pic is spreading spyware.
2) He has posted pics, yes. But at least in this thread within reason. Personally I hardly go to the picboard as I don't like to go on a search for what I want, and Aya pics certainly seem on-topic here for me. And they aren't much burden on the bandwidth as only links are posted.
The rules state that pics are considered spam in two cases:
2. text or pictures that bump a thread.
4. text or pictures of offensive / indecent nature.
Can speak of only this thread but he hasn't done either.
If that is the really the reason then I must say I don't understand or welcome that decision at all.
After all I have posted just as many image links as he has. And no one (at least here) has minded his posts. On the contrary.
There must be more to it than that...

Edit: I think I know now what was happening: He continued to use shareapic even after he got informed about the spyware, and this might be the reason: http://www.shareapic.net/#picviews. (in which case I would understand the ban). Would be nice to know though.

A new album certainly sounds good. Will be quite interesting to hear which direction they are going after the last (sales) disaster...
And yes, that cover indeed is lovely XD

Two nice additions to the folders (and the tracker).
Found a very cute 2003 SMAP bistro visit by Aya
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And a medley taken from Triela's torrent during the 2004 Nippon no Uta.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image. Does anyone know the other artists and/or the program's URL?

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4387 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:54 PM

A new album certainly sounds good. Will be quite interesting to hear which direction they are going after the last (sales) disaster...
And yes, that cover indeed is lovely :rolleyes:

A new album.. maybe this could explain the cancellation of her single. They probably thought along the lines of "why release a new single so close to the release date of a new album."
But it will be interesting... will they stick with the new direction in hopes fans will start accepting her new sound or will they backpedal to something more commercial that would sell better?

#4388 Wanderer-V2

Wanderer-V2

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:17 PM

Does anyone know the other artists and/or the program's URL?

The Lady on the left (in blue) and the second from the right (in Pink) are the oldstar-duo Pink Lady
original performer of the songs Southpaw and Nagisa no Sinbad covered by W on Duo U&U.

#4389 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:44 PM

Does anyone know the other artists and/or the program's URL?

The Lady on the left (in blue) and the second from the right (in Pink) are the oldstar-duo Pink Lady
original performer of the songs Southpaw and Nagisa no Sinbad covered by W on Duo U&U.

Hmmmm. Wanderer 2.0 from Germany? Is that who I think it is? <3

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#4390 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:07 PM

^ Is it "version 2" or "V2"? Wasn't "V2" a missile that wasn't launched during WWII?

Anyway, welcome to the forum man!

On the Ayaya developments, thanks for the Egao cover and the news on the new cd, guys!

By the cover of "Egao" one cannot determine the style of the song, as H!P covers do not reveal the actual mood of the songs they contain :) Still, I think it's AWESOME. Same applies for Ayaya's hairstyle :w00t:

But anyway, I hope this song and the new cd as a whole are not "lounge" as "Naked songs" (strangely enough, this album wasn't titled "4 - Naked songs" or something like that containing number "4", as if it was not considered to be part of Ayaya's discography at all), not only because the fans didn't appreciate this new style much but, also, because this is no longer our familiar Ayaya. Please, don't have me burn in hell, I liked "Naked songs" but if I want to listen to more Norah Jones style songs, I'll listen to Norah Jones, not to a Japanese singer who sounds like her!

In fact, I'm not going to listen to Norah Jones at all :good:

LET'S REV IT UP!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#4391 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:28 PM

whoooooaaa! a fifth album?! :w00t: that's like... totally unexpected. i mean it hasn't been more than... how long has it been since Naked Songs? :( *checks wiki.theppn.org* what the...! :good: it was released in 2006? and here i was thinking it was released in febuary/march or something. :( man, that was bad.
so... will the singles not released on Naked songs be released on Double Rainbow? like Hyacinth, Watarasebashi, Zutto Suki de Ii Desu ka and Ki ga Tsukeba Anata? i guess some of them will, but for example Hyacinth was released back in early 2004... it'd look really weird if it'd be included.

btw, awesome cover for Egao. :)
now i'm off to listen to Norah Jones. :good:

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#4392 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:34 AM

Hehehehe. The famous Jones war....
Well, I hope she won't be singing "Desperado" coz quite frankly she can't win there. Lol
Despite that: How about a Country&Western album?
Didn't she do a C&W number with a steel guitar on her last tour?

Ayaya3.jpg

#4393 Wanderer-V2

Wanderer-V2

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:48 AM

Is it "version 2" or "V2"? Wasn't "V2" a missile that wasn't launched during WWII?

Thats right. V2 was a missile, a frightening weapon at WWII, but V2 means in this case
"Version 2" .... or as Mattthecat said "Wanderer 2.0". There is another Wanderer on this
board,so I´m a little bit late and I had to accept that I´m only second-hand :(
Anyway...thank you for your welcome.

#4394 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:42 AM

SUCCESS!!
I finally found a copy!! I decided to check back at Suncoast and they had TWO in stock!! w00t!
Posted Image
Note: That I got it on sale. And my thumb.

As for her new album, I'm really wondering what the overall "feel" of it will be. Personally, I think it would be really cool if it was like a mix of her current period, and her older pre-100% ballad time. I wonder how long we'll have to wait for a tracklist? I'd be really suprised to see any singles other than Egao and Suna wo Kamu You ni... NAMIDA on it, even though some of the others were never made it onto a true album of hers.

Oh, and Alienpyon, we do know the style of Egao! Here's a rip that Mattthecat (I think?) put up for us!

#4395 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:21 AM

Hehehehe. The famous Jones war....

No war. Not this time! <3

How about a black metal album?
She had some fast tracks with (slightly) distorted electric guitars on her last tour! <3

SUCCESS!!
I finally found a copy!! I decided to check back at Suncoast and they had TWO in stock!! w00t!

At $22.99? Good deal! I found it at the same price. Not including postal expenses <3

Oh, and Alienpyon, we do know the style of Egao!

I must have been hibernating all this time <3

#4396 Marcello

Marcello

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:17 PM

Single V
Posted Image

#4397 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:31 PM

please god, no! anything but country... i've heard enough country for at least 20 life spans. my dad loves country. :) sure, it'd be the best country songs ever but still... Onna no Yuujou Monogatari is pretty funny and all because it's done in such a weird and happy country style, but if she'd be doing serious country... urgh...

How about a black metal album?
She had some fast tracks with (slightly) distorted electric guitars on her last tour! ^^;

now THAT would be weird. ;) but interesting. :o

ha, i sound too negative. XD i would like another album like X3. that's her best album. period. ^_^

I'd be really suprised to see any singles other than Egao and Suna wo Kamu You ni... NAMIDA on it, even though some of the others were never made it onto a true album of hers.

Suna wo Kamu You ni... NAMIDA was featured on Naked Songs (even if was an album version), so having that one on this album would be strange imo.

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#4398 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:19 PM

please god, no! anything but country... i've heard enough country for at least 20 life spans. my dad loves country. ^_^ sure, it'd be the best country songs ever but still... Onna no Yuujou Monogatari is pretty funny and all because it's done in such a weird and happy country style, but if she'd be doing serious country... urgh...

Country bores me to death, but the flipside coupling of "Nee~" was country! And it was GOOD! Never say never!

Suna wo Kamu You ni... NAMIDA was featured on Naked Songs (even if was an album version), so having that one on this album would be strange imo.

I'll go for anything, as long as it's not yet another "new" album with rearragned old material :( i.e. a fast and happy album. I'm asking for too much in 2007...

#4399 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:17 PM

I'll go for anything, as long as it's not yet another "new" album with rearragned old material ^_^ i.e. a fast and happy album. I'm asking for too much in 2007...

I'm guessing it's gotta be mostly new material. I mean, even if you arrange it differently, how many times can you get people to keep buying the same songs?

#4400 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:38 PM

@ Marcello: The single V cover rocks!

Well, it seems that I got out of the stone age and finally listened to the sample of "Egao" (danke to The Uploader). Good song and expected to become "very good song" after a couple of listens. Far from what I expected but still good on its own terms. The last verse of the chorus reminds of the last verse of the chorus of "Your song", eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users