Spoiler

Untitled-1.jpg

#2 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 10:10 AM

Just my imagination, but did they announce the Hint fest very late this year?

Part of me wants to change the Premium main performer in honoring the sales

Tsubaki solo Premium when???

I know they're to "young" but Ocha Norma selling better than ANGERME and J=J should be granted.

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#3 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 10:27 AM

Just to post the results in English for those who can't read kanji.

Spoiler

#4 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 11:44 AM

The Tofu&Miimi duet will be the Kawaiipocalypse.

#5 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 03:05 PM

^ I'm hoping for a W song for this duet!

Also very excited for Yuki's first solo. I hope she will choose a cool song. The shuffle units in TF-Ocha and JJ-Beyonds premiums are too good!

#6 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1238 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 04:16 PM

Really happy for Ako! So bad for Haruka though... I wanted both of them to be lucky. Also another unlucky year for Rairi.

All the units look promising. I can't wait for the shows!

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#7 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 16 March 2024 - 04:21 PM

One fun fact: All Little Camelia members got selected this year.

#8 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 16 March 2024 - 08:12 PM

Some girls can't hide her happiness when they not win in the lottery..

Yes, Ami-san, i'm talking about you.  ^^;

#9 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 March 2024 - 06:43 AM

I know they're to "young" but Ocha Norma selling better than ANGERME and J=J should be granted.

Single sales is about the worst metric you can use. Idol industry in particular is rampant with bulk buying and people buying cd's just to get the bonus inside.

Concert ticket sales is a far better metric to use. That's where the money is made. One person, one seat.

The Ocha/Tsubaki Premium is the only concert that has not sold out. That tells more than single sales will about a groups popularity and demand.

#10 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 24 March 2024 - 08:57 AM

Single sales is about the worst metric you can use. Idol industry in particular is rampant with bulk buying and people buying cd's just to get the bonus inside.

Concert ticket sales is a far better metric to use. That's where the money is made. One person, one seat.

The Ocha/Tsubaki Premium is the only concert that has not sold out. That tells more than single sales will about a groups popularity and demand.

ah ok thanks for the information. Well because I am never attending a concert, I don't know nothing about the concerts orders. 

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#11 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 24 March 2024 - 08:27 PM

I don't think single sales is the worst metric to measure popularity or profits generated by idol groups. However, it is not sufficient to determine the groups' popularities or how much profit they generate. Except for MM, it's hard to tell about other groups.

ANGERME and J=J have more hardcore wotas who are willing to pay for the concerts compared to Tsubaki or OCHA NORMA, but it does not mean they are more popular than Tsubaki or OCHA, and especially J=J. On the contrary, even if Tsubaki or OCHA NORMA has a lot of events or TV shows to attract people's attentions, it does not mean their fans are willing to go to their concert events. We don't know which one generates more profits or which one potentially makes the group more popular (the TV shows/single events or concerts), so it's very difficult to tell.

Also, to tell you this, I predict that most H!P wotas don't like TF or OCHA NORMA because they are very different from traditional H!P groups. On the contrary, most TF or OCHA fans are young people and choose whether to attend their concerts at their wills (they can be fans of multiple idol groups outside of H!P), and I don't think they like groups like MM or J=J because in terms of personality, they're boring. I really appreciate that Eripon wants to change the MM's tradition, but let's see what happens.

#12 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 March 2024 - 10:34 PM

Popularity and Profits are 2 separate things.

First and foremost this is a business. The girls are employees. Popular groups that don't make profits are useless from a business standpoint. The profit margin for physical cd sales is low. The profit margin for concert tickets sales is high.

The H!P Big 3 make 4 times as much in ticket sales as the Jr groups. So TF and ON selling twice as many low profit cd's as Ange and J=J do wouldn't warrant them being ranked higher.

I'm not pulling these numbers out of my butt either, you can compare ticket prices and venue sizes plus the amount of concerts.

#13 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 25 March 2024 - 04:40 PM

Poor Mifu, I was waiting for updates on her condition, and then this. I thought everything was ok considering they did not announce anything at the end of February.

From JPLOP:

Juice=Juice Kawashima Mifu, who is still on hiatus from "sudden hearing loss", will be absent from the SATOYAMA & SATOUMI 2024 movement event, and Hello! Project Hina Fes. 2024 concert. Although it looked like she was about to recover, she has been experiencing unstable symptoms recently. After consulting with her doctor, she won't be attending these events.

We will make a decision on future activities, including the Spring tour, taking into consideration her diagnosis and participation in rehearsals.
http://www.helloproj...com/news/17140/

Untitled-1.jpg

#14 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 25 March 2024 - 04:46 PM

I'm upset that Kanami didn't do a mukbang. 

#15 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 25 March 2024 - 08:22 PM

They didn't have enough food in that small bus to cover Kanami needs. 

#16 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 30 March 2024 - 12:55 AM

:(

Hirayama Yuki has a viral infection and high fever. She will not perform at Hina Fes.

After redrawing, Kawana Rin will take over her solo performance on March 30.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/17176/

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#17 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 30 March 2024 - 09:31 AM

chances seeing J=J performing their new single today?  ^_^

#18 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 30 March 2024 - 01:40 PM

^They performed Naimono Love at the J=J/BEYOOOOONDS premium today.

Just checked the setlist posted by A from Jplop and saw it there, along with two of the three new BEYOOOOONDS songs.

Untitled-1.jpg

#19 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 30 March 2024 - 04:21 PM

^They performed Naimono Love at the J=J/BEYOOOOONDS premium today.

Just checked the setlist posted by A from Jplop and saw it there, along with two of the three new BEYOOOOONDS songs.

nice thank you! Need to catch up the performances of today. Was busy so... now is the time XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users