Photo

[11/23] Juice=Juice 16th Single - "Zenbu Kakete GO!! / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe ~Koi no Rival Sengen~"

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 03:38 PM

リリース詳細|ハロー!プロジェクト オフィシャルサイト (helloproject.com)

Just recently announced over the weekend during the CITY CIRCUIT performances/

#2 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 06:50 PM

Nice!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#3 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 08:58 AM

Eeny meenie radio preview. Not my cup of tea.

https://twitter.com/...vSDUyWAEVw&s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#4 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 09:03 PM

The second a-side title made me think of the old K-song "MINIMANIMO" by Tiny-G, though I'm positive they won't sound even the slightest bit similar (haven't listened to the preview yet). I'm happy to be getting a new single though, hopefully with a slightly different sound than the past couple (even if I LOVE mellow retro J=J).

Edit: I like the preview, actually, so that's nice. :lol: Probably won't be a major favorite but I can easily see it getting stuck in my head for a little while.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#5 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 30 September 2022 - 12:15 AM

It's notable how the title "Koi no Rival Sengen" uses the word sengen (announcement) like in the lyrics of TF's "Namido no Heroine Kouban Geki", a song that is pretty hard to stop listening to. I imagine J=J members appreciating performances of this song together so the manager decided to do something about it  ^-^

#6 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 30 September 2022 - 10:22 AM

Sounds different, but I like it.
Haha and finally no cover version XD

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#7 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 30 September 2022 - 01:19 PM

Usually J=J's songs from singles are meh compared to other groups, with the exceptions of 1st, 2nd, Hitori and Suki tte (their album songs are better to listen to). Eeny Meeny doesn't sound prominent, either. However, this is just a preview, so I'm hoping that the MV will save the day.

#8 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 05 October 2022 - 04:51 AM

Usually J=J's songs from singles are meh compared to other groups, with the exceptions of 1st, 2nd, Hitori and Suki tte (their album songs are better to listen to). Eeny Meeny doesn't sound prominent, either. However, this is just a preview, so I'm hoping that the MV will save the day.

I try to exercise patience and wait until the full version comes out: my senses are adequately awakened by titles alone   :coool: 

Don't forget that we are in the era of R E I W A

#9 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 10 October 2022 - 03:49 PM

MV for Eeny Meeny Miny Moe ~Koi no Rival Sengen~ is out!!

#10 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 11 October 2022 - 02:46 AM

What I don't like: The song. It's pretty forgettable, and there's no promotions for new members.

What I like: The MV, and the fact that both Ichika and Risachi are promoted in this song. We have known how awesome Ruru, Reirei, Riai and Kisaki are in terms of singing, but it's really nice to let fans know more about both Ichika and Risachi.

#11 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 11 October 2022 - 05:16 AM

Eeny Meeny reminds me of Kpop :)

#12 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 11 October 2022 - 05:45 AM

Ok, the Song is a little bit bland and I don't think it suits J=J vocal very well.
But happy they Finally start promoting Yume and Riai(?) More.
Maybe they promote Sakura and Akari in the First A-Side...

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#13 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 11 October 2022 - 06:14 AM

Song is meh but Ichikkkkaaaa!!!

#14 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 11 October 2022 - 01:39 PM

Ok, the Song is a little bit bland and I don't think it suits J=J vocal very well.
But happy they Finally start promoting Yume and Riai(?) More.
Maybe they promote Sakura and Akari in the First A-Side...

I hear a solo  line from everybody except for Yume.

#15 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 11 October 2022 - 03:18 PM

I don't think I noticed Yume or Riai in the PV....I thought it was more Ichika and Risa that was shown the most XD

#16 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 12 October 2022 - 06:27 AM

https://twitter.com/...VhHW6VMmJoCGrlA

Preview of Zenbu Kakete Go!!

#17 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 12 October 2022 - 02:02 PM

It does sound like a mix of Hade ni Yacchai na and Namida no Heroine. However, just like Eeny Meeny, I'm looking forward to the MV, not the song.

#18 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 14 October 2022 - 05:22 PM

I actually really enjoyed Eeny Meeny. It's nice to have something that's easy listening and bright. It does seem like a easier song for the newer members.
I remarked to my fiance that it sounds like a song that could have been for Country Girl lol

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#19 Kahla81

Kahla81

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 October 2022 - 05:46 PM

It's pretty rare for me to like a Juice=Juice song but I really like this one. I find it soothing and for me it's a happy song. The MV is also very refreshing.

#20 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 15 October 2022 - 10:32 AM

The thing with J=J now, they have evolved into just another idol group, somehow it's like a step back for them. With all the more competent members graduated, the group has lost their image of being an all-rounded group like they used to. I know it's hard to get all-rounded members all the time, so this shift is inevitable.

The 2 songs are decent. Really like the MV for Eeny Meeny.. Very cute, the song is easy to listen to. Very Country Girls as some said. I thought it would have been very well suited for Kenshuusei Unit 22.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users