Photo

[11/30] Ocha Norma 2nd Single "Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan! / Unmei CHACHACHACHA~N" (song order TBD)

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 November 2022 - 07:32 PM

I'm both surprised and not that surprised by the ending scene since the moment Minami mentionned her "secret weapon", that's what i came to my mind immediatly.XD

MV is cool, song is cool, Sumire rocks her part, but i still think they need to find their own style cause that's something Beyoooonds would have done far better.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#42 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 08 November 2022 - 09:33 PM

Momo is smooth with it.

Madoka is boxing out of her weight class.

I'm reporting Kirara to child protective services.

Kanami can do better.

Sumire has good taste.

#43 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 08 November 2022 - 11:22 PM

hahahah deffo did not expect that cameo XD it's a fun mv!

Songwise, I like uchira better tho, this sounds like it was supposed to be a Country Girls song

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#44 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 09 November 2022 - 02:22 AM

It's a very fun MV to watch, but Oi, using Yaguchi-san as a bait? It's not funny at all  :noo:

#45 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 09 November 2022 - 07:48 AM

This group seems to really have the old school H!P feel/sound.

#46 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 09 November 2022 - 08:18 AM

Cute PV haha and the end ❤️ But the Song is nothing for me... Not my taste at all

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#47 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 09 November 2022 - 09:17 PM

I feel like comparing any group to beyooooonds is a losing battle. Beyooooonds I think might have had the best first single of any h!p group ever. The only complaint I can think of is "how can they possibly improve on this?". Ocha Norma seems a lot more in keeping with other H!P debuts, cute and fun, but with a lot of areas to improve. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#48 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 10 November 2022 - 05:21 AM

Cute PV haha and the end ❤️ But the Song is nothing for me... Not my taste at all

Same.

Never been a fan of the Rockabilly/Swing sound, but I do really like Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan! 

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#49 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 11:52 AM

https://www.oricon.c...s/d/2022-11-29/

Unbelievable - they took the #1 spot - 64,189 copies sold XD <3

Very good!!!
Still have Mixed feelings regarding the single
Uchira no... 12/10 (H!P at it's best)
and
Unmei... 2/10 (not a fan of MM Mr Moonlight either...)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#50 resonant project

resonant project

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 12:34 PM

Very good job the girls !! ❤❤
L-O-V-E LOVELY! HELLO ! PROJECT ;)Posted Image
()-()
(^^) ()-()
(° °) =(^^)
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII∩^ω^∩IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

#51 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 01:24 PM

They don't expect us to fall in love with both songs. I really love Umei Chachachacha~n, while not giving an inch to Uchira. If people love 1 of the songs and still bought the singles, I assure you that the sales were almost maximized.

Anyways, I'll congratulate them again this time no matter what the situation. However, OCHA NORMA is really lucky. Had they switched place with J=J, they might not get #1 with that number of copies sold.

#52 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 03:49 PM

Wow, congrats for the #1!!!  :gitaa:

the uchira song and MV is very H!P quirky and chachachachan such a mixed genre,,

Sumire is so cute,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#53 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 04:10 PM

Seems like they are on a trajectory similar to Beyooooonds. Doing well for their second single. Will they emerge as the 3rd best selling group for H!P? Very likely. With Juice=Juice reaching a slump and Angerme also seems to struggle keeping their consistency, plus Tsubaki is set to lose their front girl (Kiki) next year, if Ocha Norma keeps up with the releases, I can see them edging these 3 "mature" groups.

#54 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 01 December 2022 - 02:29 AM

H!P has signaled that the future lies in Tsubaki, BEYOOOONDS and Ocha Norma. (No, Tsubaki won't suffer big loss even with Kiki's graduation). MM, despite still being #1, has started to get in a slump, and when core members like Mizuki and Ayumi graduate, I expect the drop in sales.

#55 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 04 December 2022 - 10:05 PM

Seems like they are on a trajectory similar to Beyooooonds. Doing well for their second single. Will they emerge as the 3rd best selling group for H!P? Very likely. With Juice=Juice reaching a slump and Angerme also seems to struggle keeping their consistency, plus Tsubaki is set to lose their front girl (Kiki) next year, if Ocha Norma keeps up with the releases, I can see them edging these 3 "mature" groups.

In the idol industry where it's normal for people buy multiple copies of the same CD, you can't base popularity off of CD sales. It doesn't tell you much about how popular a group is.

FYI the measure of success in H!P isn't in single sales. It's in concert attendance. Butts in seats. Size of venue. That's what brings in the $$$.

LOL Ocha Norma is 4+ years away from being able to compete with the big 3 of H!P. They don't even have a defined style/sound yet.

Tsubaki has too many boring songs at the moment. They are more technically good than actually good.

Beyo has the best chance of making the big 3 into the big 4. They are stacked as a group.

#56 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 05 December 2022 - 03:44 AM

I think @midnightbottle talked about Ocha Norma being the 3rd best selling group in terms of single sales without mentioning anything related to popularity  :o

The big 2 right now is MM and ANGERME. J=J has lost the status of being the 3rd after losing KNTM, Karin, Sayubee and Manakan

#57 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 05 December 2022 - 04:30 AM

I think it's still the big 3, J=J is is in a transition period like MM went through between Platinum and Colorful Era. J=J still end their tours at least at Budokan. If anything, Angerme seems to be dropping the ball. They are underperforming with all their tools in place. It looked like a pretty small attended Budokan concert. Partially UpFronts fault for scheduling back to back Budokans in the middle of a work week.

But this is a Ocha Norma singles thread. I'm happy for them. The songs aren't my cup of tea though.

#58 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 December 2022 - 09:22 AM

The thing is that they use different b-sides based on the version you buy so of course they're gonna sell more copies.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#59 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 05 December 2022 - 04:01 PM

I think OCHA NORMA is gonna get 1st for weekly sales, but it seems KING & PRINCE (maybe) has outpaced them even it's for the 2nd week sales.

#60 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 05 December 2022 - 08:20 PM

I think OCHA NORMA is gonna get 1st for weekly sales, but it seems KING & PRINCE (maybe) has outpaced them even it's for the 2nd week sales.

Seems like K&P sold about 100k according to Billboard charts (1st place) and 2nd with 82k went to Ocha Norma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users