Photo

[12/08] Morning Musume ‘21 70th Single “Teenage Solution / Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no / Beat no Wakusei”

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#41 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 07:30 AM

Regarding the tracklist for the 70th Single: Basically the only reason it likely hasn’t been published yet is possibly because they’re still trying to decide the track order, since some of the members’ recent blog posts indicate that they’ve already finished working on it. Also I don’t know if this means that Maa-chan will get a solo song or not, but Mizuki mentioned in her blog post on September 29th that the 70th Single will be a commemorative single as well as Maa-chan’s last single with the group:

https://ameblo.jp/mo...2700946359.html

It’s quite possible that if the single does include a Maa-chan solo song it’ll be one she wrote herself rather than a song written for her by someone else, especially since she performed a song she wrote herself at the recent 10ki anniversary event, and writing her own solo song for her graduation single would be her first step towards being a solo artist. I also wouldn’t rule out one of the tracks featuring the whole group being a Maa-chan center song that celebrates both Morning Musume and Maa-chan’s love for Morning Musume as a whole *hopes this makes sense*

#42 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 02:21 AM

I think it will be a double with 2 a-sides. Maybe one Maa focused and the other one commemorative then we get a Maa solo b-side and the other b-side would be Renai Reolution 21 '21 ver.

Also for the record Harunan was robbed. THE most generic song ever on top of concert MV. She deserved better

MizukiRina

Twitter

#43 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 03:22 AM

Also for the record Harunan was robbed. THE most generic song ever on top of concert MV. She deserved better

AND even if the video was cheap, it was still a video, and they could have added her song as another A side in the same single. But no, poor Harunan got the short end of the stick. But I must say, I do love the song lol

MRkgm6i.png

#44 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 01:29 PM

I mean not to hijack the thread, but Harunan is basically robbed throughout her entire career with MM. She is basically a background member, UF being UF, they are not going to go all out for a member that is not popular.

I am actually so happy that she got so much more opportunities now.

#45 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 10:15 AM

I mean not to hijack the thread, but Harunan is basically robbed throughout her entire career with MM. She is basically a background member, UF being UF, they are not going to go all out for a member that is not popular.

I am actually so happy that she got so much more opportunities now.

I do think Masaki will have a solo track in the single, original or cover, Masaki is really popular compared to Harunan. But I do have to agree it was sad that Harunan didn't even get a solo cover for her graduation, but maybe she didn't want one? She wasn't the best vocalist so maybe she chose not to have one?

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#46 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 11:38 AM

As a Harunan oshi, I would just like to say that it is all water under the bridge now. Let bygones be bygones, derailing this thread by doing comparisons of two different circumstances leads nowhere. 

Looking forward to this single, it's been a year since the last one.

I8dtEOy.gif

#47 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 11:49 AM

The way the members speaks about this single doesn't scream solo for Masaki to me. More like one regular song, one Masaki center and one anniversary song. If we get a b-side, i wouldn't be surprised if it's the new version of Renai Revolution cause i really can't see them putting that as an a-side but i also don't think they'd record a new version just for an ad where you can barely hear it XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#48 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 06:08 PM

To be honest, I am not a Masaki fan but I feel it will be stupid not to use this single to push a Masaki solo considering she will be coming back as a solo artist.

Let the public has a preview of what Masaki is as a solo artist.

#49 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 06:07 AM

I think most people here agree that it's stupid not to include Maa-chan's solo in this single. However, knowing what UFP has done to her, I don't hope for anything.

#50 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 07:02 AM

Finger crossed we might get some news to this release. Ah excited how they handle the whole Masaki graduation release ;)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#51 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 09:25 PM

New infos. 15ki apparently get their chance to shine in Teenage Solution. Rio got some nice positions in the group shot once again ^^ Preview on October 31st!!!

https://twitter.com/...EZDscwAbpg&s=19

There will be 21 version of Joshi Kashimashi!!!

No wait, the full MV will be released on Halloween Day!!!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#52 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 09:51 PM

The track titles have been officially announced:

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/1056859/

The official title of the 70th Single is as follows:

Teenage Solution / Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no / Beat no Wakusei

So far only the Normal Edition A cover has been released:

pPhYWEI_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

With only one CD cover revealed it’s anyone’s guess whether the outfits in the following group photo are for “Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no” or “Beat no Wakusei”:

llInqsv_d.jpg?maxwidth=600&shape=thumb&f

Spoiler

Edited by AngelAndz, 30 October 2021 - 04:34 AM.

#53 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 10:00 PM

No solo for Masaki then unless it will be announced at the last minute.

#54 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 01:04 AM

No Leader = No Solo

Teenage Solution Music Video tomorrow at 10:00

Oa5WjEdg_t.png

[First Press Limited Edition A] EPCE-7649 ¥ 2,200 (tax excluded price ¥ 2,000)

Benefits: With BD

[First Press Limited Edition B] EPCE-7651 ¥ 2,200 (tax excluded price ¥ 2,000)

[First Press Limited Edition C] EPCE-7653 ¥ 2,200 (tax excluded price ¥ 2,000)

[First Press Limited Edition SP1] EPCE-7655 ¥ 2,200 (tax excluded price ¥ 2,000)
Benefits: 28P photo booklet + digipak specification, tall case size

[First Press Limited Edition SP2] EPCE-7656 Price ¥ 1,650 (Price excluding tax ¥ 1,500)
Benefits: "I want you to be good" Free Angle Round video download card 1 type randomly included

[Regular Edition A] EPCE-7657 Price ¥ 1,300 (tax excluded price ¥ 1,182)
Benefits: 14 types of trading card solos + 1 type of Kira specification set randomly included (Teenage Solution Ver.)

[Regular Edition B] EPCE-7658 Price ¥ 1,300 (Price excluding tax ¥ 1,182)
Benefits: 14 types of trading card solos + 1 type of set of Kira specifications will be randomly included (Ver.

Benefits: 14 types of trading card solos + 1 type of set of Kira specifications will be randomly included (Ver.

[Regular Edition C] EPCE-7659 Price ¥ 1,300 (tax excluded price ¥ 1,182)
Benefits: 14 types of trading card solos + 1 type of set of Kira specifications will be randomly included (Beat Planet Ver.)

14350¥ for all 8 versions

effFYO2I_t.jpg dru1gkZI_t.jpg WbnZAFAO_t.jpg iFfE4eGf_t.jpg tMapfiXN_t.jpg jv7daRDS_t.jpg h3j2UEvl_t.jpg r9Xo9whS_t.jpg

Edited by Ahornbjörn, 30 October 2021 - 02:04 AM.

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#55 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 01:09 AM

リリース詳細|ハロー!プロジェクト オフィシャルサイト (helloproject.com)

Covers are out too as well as the tracklist!

#56 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 01:58 AM

omg i'm so happy to see this and that we will get a preview very very soon!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#57 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 02:09 AM

The cover with Maa-chan in the middle of the heart it's everything!

#58 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 02:21 AM

No Leader = No Solo 

Asuka, Kei, Reina

#59 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 02:23 AM

*No Solo cover  :ph34r:

img_05.jpg

http://www.helloproj...com/news/13730/

【初回生産限定盤SP2】CD(EPCE-7656) ¥1,650(税抜価格 ¥1,500)
「よしよししてほしいの」を踊るソロメンバーを70台のカメラで360度から撮影!
この映像を自由な視点から見ることができる『フリーアングル ぐるっと動画』のダウンロードカードを14種から1種ランダムで封入!
※ダウンロード期限:2022年3月8日まで

★『フリーアングル ぐるっと動画』とは?
スマートフォン・タブレットなど(iOS、Androidのみ)で、専用のアプリを使ってダウンロードしたコンテンツを、自分の見たいシーンでアングルを自由に変えながら視聴することが出来る動画です。

[First Press Limited Edition SP2] CD (EPCE-7656) ¥ 1,650 (tax excluded price ¥ 1,500) The solo members who dance "I want you to be good" are shot from 360 degrees with 70 cameras! A random download card from 14 types of "Free Angle Round Video" that allows you to view this video from a free perspective is included! * Download deadline: Until March 8, 2022

★ What is "Free Angle Round Video"?
This is a video that allows you to watch content downloaded using a dedicated app on your smartphone / tablet (iOS, Android only) while freely changing the angle in the scene you want to see.

https://up-front-wor...m/apps/gurutto/

you need this app for the 360° Video

ダウンロードカードに記載されている
アクティベーションコードをアプリに入力し、
コンテンツをダウンロード。

(解像度別で2種類ございます)
※アクティベーションコード1つにつき、
2回までダウンロードが可能です。

Enter the activation code into the app and Download content. (There are two types by resolution) * For each activation code You can download it up to 2 times.

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#60 Otak48

Otak48

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 04:12 AM

Wow the covers look really good! And for the songs' credits:

- Teenage Solution (Composed/Lyrics: Tsunku, Arr.: Hirata Shoichiro)

- Yoshi Yoshi Shite Hoshii no (Composed/Lyrics: Tsunku, Arr: Ookubo Kaoru)

- Beat no Wakusei (Composed: Erik Lidbom/miwaflower, Lyrics: Kodama Ameko, Arr.: Erik Lidbom)

I don't expect anything new for the first and second A-side but I'm curious about the third A-side! After simple Google search, Erik Lidbom is Swedish composer who seems have been making songs for Namie Amuro, Arashi, and many Japan artists and miwaflower have written album songs for many Johnny's artists. I'm curious what the song will be like.

Sigh ... should I buy this single??? And to think that JJ's new single is also around the corner, I might be buying both.

Edit: The BD tracklist for Beat no Wakusei is kinda different doesn't it? It contains Beat no Wakusei (Close-Up Version), first A-side (feat Maachan ver.), and second A-side (feat Maachan ver.), rather than usual MV/Dance ver./Making. I wonder why ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users