• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#41 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 12:22 PM

Her expressions were great, and her way of singing is new to HaroPuro I think. I hope they keep some of that quality in her singing parts going forward.

#42 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 01:13 PM

Pretty pretty pretty

#43 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 02:10 PM

Wow, her voice is really distinct. Reminds me of a mix between kanatomo and meimei. Her expressions were great too, she'll be a great performer!

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#44 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 02:18 PM

Yeah, i also got some Tomoko vibes from her voice.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#45 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 02:38 PM

Where have you seen her sing? Are there already videos of the 3 of the audition where they sing?

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#46 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 03:02 PM

Yes, in this week Upcoming.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#47 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 03:20 PM

Yes, in this week Upcoming.

Thank you for letting me know YellowAccel.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

#48 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 04:33 PM

Among three new members who sing Tsubaki song, Shiori seems to be the fittest. However, up until now, I sense that while her singing fits TF style, she cannot extend to singing songs from other groups well (J=J for example). Both Marin and Yuumi don't sing TF song as well as her, but both of them can perform J=J's song very well.

My suggested strategy: main Shiori in ballad songs like Fuwari, Dakishimerarete mai or Teion Yakedo. Main Marin or Yuumi for songs like DanshaISM or Konya Dake

#49 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 06:28 PM

I got shivers listening to her Fuwari! She is instantly my favorite. Her dancing could use some work but softer and more elegant songs will work well for her, as apposed to strong pop songs. Definitely a ballet dancer; I totally get it.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#50 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 07:12 PM

Wow, her voice is really distinct. Reminds me of a mix between kanatomo and meimei. Her expressions were great too, she'll be a great performer!

This is what I thought as well! She is definitely a trained vocalist, true to what has been previously said about her. She's also very charismatic.

I8dtEOy.gif

#51 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 09:43 PM

wow! love her unique voice! she is going to be huge within hp.

#52 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 03:27 PM

Translation of her introduction post

https://twitter.com/...5220679687?s=19

#53 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 02:40 AM

^Wow just look at that confidence on the photo hahaha, once she get used to h!p I feel like she is going to be a hurricane!

#54 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 07:09 PM

Shiori cut her hair, now she REALLY looks like Yume.

Tsubaki%20Factory-1005444.jpg

髪切ったにー!八木栞

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#55 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 10:11 PM

Cute! And so the idol transformation begins...

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#56 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 10:34 PM

Shiori cut her hair, now she REALLY looks like Yume.

Tsubaki%20Factory-1005444.jpg

髪切ったにー!八木栞

You use a filter on the photo, right?

I don't know how photos are sometimes taken, they don't look like them.

#57 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 10:49 PM

I think the haircut really changes how she looks. She used to look a bit like a kpop star and now she looks more like a jpop idol haha.

Also all the girls use filters...pretty much everyone who regularly posts selfies use filters, but most of the time the filters don't change that much--mostly just some blurring of the skin. I don't think she used a significant filter here. Though, it could be that her phone camera changed the shape of her face a little--a lot of phone cameras have slight distortions on their lenses especially for closer photos.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#58 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 11:05 PM

I think the haircut really changes how she looks. She used to look a bit like a kpop star and now she looks more like a jpop idol haha.

Also all the girls use filters...pretty much everyone who regularly posts selfies use filters, but most of the time the filters don't change that much--mostly just some blurring of the skin. I don't think she used a significant filter here. Though, it could be that her phone camera changed the shape of her face a little--a lot of phone cameras have slight distortions on their lenses especially for closer photos.

It is that if you put the photo without telling me who she is, maybe I will tell you, a Japanese girl, I don't know who she is.

It has happened to me with more photos that I have seen here, that if it is not because it is In his thread and puts his name, I could not tell you who he is.

I do not know, I see them different from the normal photos that we see in magazines or for example of the same Hello Project in their profiles. In this specific photo,

I see how the face less wide and eyes larger than usual. I will, but I see it strange.

Thanks Verilian for answering me.

#59 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 04:13 AM

You would be surprised at how much of a difference lighting, camera positioning, and focal length can make. But yes, filters are incredibly common on Japanese social media, snow is an app that is commonly used. Compared to other idols I follow on twitter, this looks very lightly edited. She doesn't look all that different to me than in her profile picture though, except her face looks a bit thinner (probably because she has hair framing it in the picture and didn't in her profile).

Anyway, basically what Verilian said, here's an image to show how focal length can change the face shape:

18kxy5bbtul32jpg.jpg

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#60 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 08:44 AM

Love her new hairstyle!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users