#81 tanakarlos

tanakarlos

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 07:10 PM

Kerorin is today's guest at Tiny Tiny  ^_^

MM 横山玲奈 A 川名凜 JJ 段原瑠々 TF 小野瑞歩 B 一岡伶奈 ON 西﨑美空

Hello! Project en México: ℃-ute (Septiembre 19, 2015), ℃-ute (Abril 13, 2017), Juice=Juice (Septiembre 8, 2017), Morning Musume (Noviembre 10, 2018), Angerme (Septiembre 7, 2019)

#82 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 06:46 AM

At the Team Sapphire concert, a new Minies was revealed consisting of Manakan, Shiorin and Keronne!

Hello! Project 2021 Summer Sapphire & Ruby team Sapphire
Setlist 09. Goodbye to the Complex! (Yurina Kumai & Minnies .?) / Kawana / Inaba / Nishida

#83 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 03:24 PM

I never noticed she was that small?!

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#84 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 04:12 PM

You can see it in live anju performances, I think she is shorter than her Rin counterpart.

#85 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 02:49 PM

A complete handstand (not leaning against a wall) by Keronne, photo by Shion.

Attached Files

#86 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 12:55 PM

Keronne was pleased that at the Nagoya concert there were frog buns.

Attached Files

#87 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 11:31 PM

I knew she played violin but did not know she played trumpet too. Just how much music is in this girl?

Attached Files

#88 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 05:17 AM

She said in the post-performance interview that she learned to play the trumpet just for her performance and it took her about a month to learn.

#89 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 06:44 AM

A month? That's scary  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: . Violin and trumpets are two very different instruments, and she could learn it in a month

#90 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 05:34 PM

Lol! She probably learned enough just to play a few notes. It takes months and months to build up your lip muscles to have any proficiency.

I know this because I used to play the trumpet, studied with a member of the Des Moines Symphony Orchestra who himself studied with a member of the Chicago Symphony who had written a book on embouchure.

FUN FACT: Of the four types of instruments, woodwinds, brass, strings and percussion, brass instruments are the only one where the the tone (musical vibrations) is created by the human body.

#91 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 11:17 PM

It's amazing how she tried a new thing for a more unique performance, now her part of the show it's one of my favorites!

#92 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 09:25 AM

She improved so much! Watching Momona's grad, she kinda sounded like Moe when she debuted. Lot of charisma, beautiful smile, Decent amount of lines in past songs. Hope she'll get a push in next single.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#93 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 01:37 AM

^

I hope Keronnu gets a push as well! She has improved a lot since debut!

I want to mention how much I like Keronnu's personality. Her blogs are sometimes very odd and mysterious, and same with her appearances in media.

For example, her appearance on this ep of Angerme Tokyo Sanpo:

https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1yh411n7jq

At 1m20s in that video, Takechan is explaining how she's never once looked at Keronnu's blog, since frogs appear on her blog a lot. Takechan hates frogs.

Tsuchiya-san then asks Keronnu what she thinks about that, and she replies:

Keronnu: "I think Takeuchi-san has the ability to like frogs."

Takechan: "Haha there's no way!"

Keronnu: "For me, my vector is facing towards liking them. Yet for Takeuchi-san, her vector is facing towards not liking them... but since she really dislikes them, the value is really large."

Takechan: *confused face*

Keronnu: "So I think it's possible for her to like them the same amount! Do you know what I mean?"

Tsuchiya-san: "I don't get it, ya lost me."

^^; ^^;

At 22m23s, during the Oogiri corner (where you are supposed to give witty or funny answers to questions, using the whiteboards they are given), the question was "What are things that are "okay if you like them" that you can just barely forgive?".

Keronnu flips around this monstrosity and says "The neck on the cat that my family got is long!":

gn78CCx.png

^^;

It sort of reminds me of the "are you frustrated?" meme:

pmUf2zL.jpg

Then at the end of the video at 26m10s, Keronnu has to give quick impressions of other H!P members, since she lost the game.

I really like her impression of Kanatomo, but also like her quick "yeah~~!" with a peace sign for Eripon. It perfectly captures the kinda "gyaru-like" persona of Eripon  ^_^

There's many other examples I could give too, like her hugging the flat wall for a long while to calm down before solofes, or her intro on one of the DVD mags, or many many parts in the sanshoku dango FC events... but I just wanted to focus on this show for this post :)

I have a ticket to her birthday event on Dec 7th, but unfortunately I can't go, since it's at the exact same time as the two H!P KSS events in Nagoya that I have tickets for as well... :( I'm really looking forward to the stream though!!

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#94 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 10:11 PM

I'm so happy that Kerorin ranked the highest among the new gen members in the Japanese poll!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#95 Riichan-Minako

Riichan-Minako

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 01:41 PM

Sorry if it seems strange to talk about this on this topic
But can someone finally put Narin (and Wakana) tag on the picboard ;_;?
When I want to see her pic that's always boring to check all ANGERME pics ;;

Thank you♥

And I just found this on YouTube, Narin is so talented ♥
https://youtu.be/XIpaCrFr178 (all solos of her birthday event are available on his channel)

Sugaya Risako #1 ♥
Berryz Kobo, Kudo Haruka, Inoue Rei, Kaga Kaede, Kawana Rin, Yajima Maimi
Junjun, Kamei Eri ... and a lot of others

#96 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 04:46 PM

The tagging system on the picboard is broken. I have asked the owner to fix it but he only shows up once every few years so unfortunately that is something that we simply aren't able to do for the time being.
DDOhydd.gif

#97 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 12 January 2022 - 06:28 PM

Evidently there is another nickname for Keronne (or KeroRin). I seen a few people call her NaRin, presumably taking the last syllable of her family name. Of course a nickname is necessary to differentiate between the two Rins, the other one being called Rinri by people like Homatan.

Meanwhile Keronne blogged that she finds Ichika a "mysterious person" but wants to play violin with her. Someone said to make sure to include Marine. They can be the H!P string section. Didn't Fukuchan once play violin?

Attached Files

#98 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 02:41 AM

In October I posted that Rinri (Hashisako) scored a cover shoot for Vivarium, a magazine about reptiles. Now 2ch points out that Rinri graces the cover of the newest issue.......along with Keronne! LOL!

Attached Files

#99 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 11 February 2022 - 09:00 PM

At the Team Sapphire concert, a new Minies was revealed consisting of Manakan, Shiorin and Keronne!
Hello! Project 2021 Summer Sapphire & Ruby team Sapphire
Setlist 09. Goodbye to the Complex! (Yurina Kumai & Minnies .?) / Kawana / Inaba / Nishida

New Minis kita! Please make this a thing!

#100 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 11 February 2022 - 11:50 PM

I love seeing her perform ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users