• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#61 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:42 AM

Release events for April have been canceled due to the virus. Instead they will hold a mini-live through YouTube on 4/1, and a second round of online signing events on 4/4 and 4/5,

http://www.helloproj...com/news/11894/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#62 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:48 AM

I can tel you right now their sales will def be higher than Kobushi since they are doing another online autograph thing and a youtube live. My guess is their sales first day will be around 20K max? 

HLxdmXb.png

#63 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:32 PM

I didn’t mean they would be the same numbers-wise, but that they would also have a huge drop without the event inflation.

#64 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 06:24 AM

This next round of online signing events will be streamed on Juice=Juice's YouTube channel.

They'll be signing these postcards for the 4/4 event.

Z92iMBW.jpgcyA4tvl.jpg

1 p.m. - Kudo, Matsunaga (MC Takagi)
2:30 p.m. - Miyamoto, Inaba (MC Dambara)
4:30 p.m. - Kanazawa, Dambara (MC Inaba)
6:30 p.m. - Takagi, Uemura (MC Kanazawa)

The 4/5 event they'll be signing this jacket cover.
mv8abc0.jpg

1 p.m. - Miyamoto, Matsunaga (MC Kanazawa)
2:30 p.m. - Kanazawa, Kudo (MC Dambara)
4:30 p.m. - Takagi, Dambara (MC Inaba)
6:30 p.m. - Uemura, Dambara (MC Takagi)
(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#65 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 09:45 AM

Performances from their 3/30 appearance on "Shinseiki Music".

"Pop Music"

" "Hitori de Ikiraresou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? "

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#66 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:48 AM

So question for anyone who knows the girls voices, in Borderline...in the 2nd chorus, is that Nanami and Yuka with the solo or is that the new girls (it sounds more like the former than the latter IMO)

#67 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:51 AM

They re-recorded the song with the new girls as far as I know. They rarely release old versions with graduated members later on except for anniversary or disbandment best of album releases. Also I feel like they would have mentioned that if that was the case, since it’s been a while since those girls graduated and to have a release that features them now as a little strange.

#68 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:54 AM

First day: #3 with 9,818 copies

https://www.oricon.c...s/d/2020-03-31/

Untitled-1.jpg

#69 Gyom

Gyom

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 11:01 AM

Inoue Rei is the new member of J=J

It was announced during the youtube live

#70 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 11:06 AM

Apparently she'll start with them after Karin's graduation.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#71 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:09 PM

Never really cared about her, but this choice definitly make sense. There's no bad singers left, so adding another great singer is just gonna make the group even stronger. Hopefully they're not gonna send Riai, Yume and Akari in the back, though... Part of me wish Ayapan stayed in the group and joined J=J as well.

Glad she didn't end like Aika. I assume she's gonna keep her purple color since Riai and Yume got Nanami and Yuka's colors?

It's really a shame i rarely like their songs cause they're all really talented and i love Ruru, Akari and Riai, but this single is just another dissapointment for me. Especially Pop Music.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#72 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:37 PM

^Even if they offer Ayapan a place in J=J, I doubt she will accept it. She seems to love Kobushi alot, so I can't see her joining another group.

Plus, it would be odd to see her being "stripped" away her leader position. That girl seems very certain of what she wants.

As for ReiRei joining J=J, are we even surprised? I called it out and is very certain after Karin announced her graduation.

There is no way they will invest ReiRei as a solo artist. And there is a need to fill up the gap that Karin will be leaving. So ReiRei does fit in the bill, plus her member is purple in Kobushi.

So it's an easy fix and quick win. She will be able to bring in her fans from Kobushi once Karin's fans start to leave J=J

#73 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:01 PM

Ok... I am REALLY shocked...seeing this low sales. I imagined seeing a huge drop because of Corona but not this!  Thought they'll be around 15k for the 1st day :(

Was more pleased seeing they are doing the youtube live show!

And wow, saw them live too, but J=J is vocaly the best H!P group. And they proved it again! <3  :sob:

Adding ReiRei.

I think on the one side she would be a better member in ANGERME. But after their audition, they would't let a veteran join the group.

And J=J and ReiRei are vocaly top! So it is a win win situation. :king:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#74 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:12 PM

it sucks that their sales are so low, but it can't be helped because of corona. hopefully when everything starts to get better their sales are able to fully bounce back with their next single!

i'm personally really happy about reirei being added to j=j. i think i've talked about it enough in other threads but i'm so excited to see her performing with the other j=j girls.

#75 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:14 AM

Sucks how low the sales are... Probably very disheartening for the new girls and Karin...

In other news, Reirei joining Ju=Ju!!! Yes I called it!!

#76 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:53 AM

Yeah, regarding low sales, I still wonder how 48's still maintain the high sales despite the Covid-19 pandemic. H!P groups have events to backup their high sales, but 48's have their own events too. I wonder what the differences are.

#77 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 05:24 AM

^@Touki I think they have the events in the summer. So they got the "stable" sales. Our girls have the events right in time so they have the "bummer" :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#78 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:51 PM

Honestly, these look like Platinum Era #s, back when 20-30k was a typical week 1 for a non-MM group... no big events, handshakes, etc. to boost sales. All things considered, I'm happy with these numbers and just hope things improve enough so Karin will be able to have an audience at her grad.

#79 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:40 PM

I thought someone posted already but 

Oricon Day 2

#3 with 3,221 copies sold

https://www.oricon.c...s/d/2020-04-01/

I think H!P should capitalize on giving out handshake event tickets for a future date. Their current strategy (handshake events only around the release date) seems to backfire on them this time.

This could leave an impression that their sales are only inflated because of handshakes, and that would be a sad thing to hear

But Pop Music isn't a J=J song I'd like to hear, too, and that could be a deciding factor while it's a graduation single.

Untitled-1.jpg

#80 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 03:10 AM

Their sales ARE only inflated because of events for the release, because fans buy multiple copies to participate (and some to do so multiple times). I know it’s not the thing we fans want to hear, but it’s the truth of it in this day and age with the music industry in general - NO ONE is selling physical copies like they did before digital music services popped up, and Japan is feeling that too (slower than other countries, but change is happening... people are buying physical copies less and less). Idols are especially bad for high sales being the result of release event inflation. Momusu’s platinum era sales reflected their popularity/fanbase, but now they’re inflated by events so I’m sure their sales aren’t a crazy amount higher now than then if we remove the event-related extra buying - which is good, it means they’ve maintained their fanbase and they’re stable in that area. Same applies to the rest of H!P.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users