BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#62 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:21 AM

They all look so good. And once again’ they founded a great way to promote the single !!! Can’t wait for the MV and covers !!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#63 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:06 AM

It took MM 20 years to get a cafe collab, Tsubaki 2... ^^;

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#64 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:12 PM

The outfits of Sankaime No Date Shinwa look so cool.  :lol: 
Glad they will have a collab cafe just like C-ute and MM did.
Hopefully I will visit the cafe in March.

#65 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:31 PM

Yeah love them too. The pink outfits remind me of MM inspiration outfits, wich is a really good thing IMO.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#66 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1238 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:48 PM

At first I didn't love the SDS outfits but now I really like them.
I'm really excited to see more of the outfits for FKT.

Can't wait for the MVs and covers

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#67 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 05:46 PM

its not a huge deal though lmao

#68 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:43 PM

They all look great, the styling is really on point! Glad they got a cafe too!

I8dtEOy.gif

#69 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:52 PM

its not a huge deal though lmao

Sorry, I was just joking ^^; 

VKnn8U2.png

#70 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:01 PM

Eh? I kinda feel like it is a big deal. Considering how many years we always have to wait even for the flagship group to do some kind of promotion besides releasing music and holding concerts it definitely is another point on the long list of things Tsubaki's management team is doing right <3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#71 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:51 PM

^ Agree, they’re always trying to found new way of promoting them and i think getting such a big celebration for a group 2nd anniversary is impressive IMO. Getting a cafe to promote a single and an anniversary is definitly not something every new group can get.

#72 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:02 AM

Eh? I kinda feel like it is a big deal. Considering how many years we always have to wait even for the flagship group to do some kind of promotion besides releasing music and holding concerts it definitely is another point on the long list of things Tsubaki's management team is doing right <3

Actually, it took MM like 15 years to have not-so-cheap MVs, that's why it isn't surprising that it took MM 20 years to have their own cafe. Angerme got about 8 years to have their own cafe. Furthermore, Tsubaki Factory was created in the era of HP's heavy promotions, plus I guess the manager tries to push TF in the way like Super Girls or other mainstream idol groups follow, that's why they decided to let TF have their own cafe only after 2 years.

#73 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:13 AM

They have to milk the hype before everyone jumps ship to the new group. (It's the life cycle of all hp groups)
Mostly joking before yall go ham on me. But I am a little suprised they got one before juicy juicr

HLxdmXb.png

#74 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 03:27 AM

They have to milk the hype before everyone jumps ship to the new group. (It's the life cycle of all hp groups)
Mostly joking before yall go ham on me. But I am a little suprised they got one before juicy juicr

Unfortunately, up until now, the manager has never focused on promoting J=J, since the group has never made any breakout. TF has Teion Yakedo/Shunrenka and Konya dake Ukaretakatta as their major breakout. I sense that the manager doesn't passionately promote J=J and KF as they didn't to S/mileage in the past. Despite having ultimate weapons (Manakan, KF members are all capable of being ultimate weapons), the manager doesn't use them well. IMO, the priority of promotions in H!P right now goes like this: MM > Angerme > TF > Beyooooonds > J=J/KF. TF, in terms of vocal and dancing, doesn't surpass either KF or J=J, but their idol aura is something else, which the manager uses efficiently.

#75 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:09 AM

^ Oh you know I'm under the impression that every h!p group has their own mgmt team and Tsubaki got C-ute's old one. That's why we see them getting great MVs, songs and promotion in general. And I think every other great ceative development we see in h!p is inspired by what these peeps do and whom they introduced to the company.
That's why I also don't think Tsubaki's great promotion will dwindle over the years as so many Kobushi fans seem to think

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#76 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:14 AM

^ Yup, and Kobushi got Berryz' management. (The MVs last year were a lot better than Berryz' last o es though.)

VKnn8U2.png

#77 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:37 AM

That's why I also don't think Tsubaki's great promotion will dwindle over the years as so many Kobushi fans seem to think

I like how you say most kobushi fans like more than just me has said anything. Also I only say that their promotion will dwindle because it's a very very very very common trend in hp. They always put more promotion and money to new groups. Stop trying to make this a kobushi fan vs tsubaki fan thing because that's not what this is.

But don't think I don't want them to do well. I want all of the hp girls to do well and I'll be happily proven wrong. But there's just to much of a trend in hp that says otherwise.

HLxdmXb.png

#78 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 05:35 PM

^ Oh you know I'm under the impression that every h!p group has their own mgmt team and Tsubaki got C-ute's old one. That's why we see them getting great MVs, songs and promotion in general. And I think every other great ceative development we see in h!p is inspired by what these peeps do and whom they introduced to the company.

I agree that heavy promotions for TF can hardly be stopped, but I don't think that different managers for each group are the only factor to determine whether the groups will receive lots of promotions or not. As Gabby said, it's possible that UFP tends to milk the new group more, since it occurred to J=J. Therefore, I think that each group is received the definite amount of money for their activities, including making MVs and promotions. The combination of managements and amount of funding determines how the groups work out. Gabby's idea of milking new group is true for J=J case (J=J was initially strong, but got weaker and weaker promotions gradually even with the additions of members), but his theory cannot explain why 46 okunen love of Angerme is loved and promoted as equally as Konya dake ukaretakatta of Tsubaki Factory.

#79 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:33 PM

They always put more money into newer groups but success should have something to do with how much each group gets. I think C-ute is a great example. They obviously got a very limited amount of money at least after the first fab5 singles. Their mgmt managed to lead them to greater success starting from their masterful Jitensha MV surprise including the 10000 dif versions of the MV even tho in a normal setting all of them could have easily become just one MV. Afterwards they gradually got more money or had simply earned it. But to me it makes total sense that you invest in a new group to get the word out and look weather things work out. Afterwards I suspect all of them are getting less and they need to get the money in first with their strategies to see how much it is worth to push them. Actually I think we can all agree that success of a h!p group or pop groups in general has very little to do with the talent of their members and far more with how clever their management and creatives team works.

^

^

I said so many and I'm obviously not talking about this discussion only. Don't tell me you haven't seen people sharing this sentiment before.

#80 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:41 PM

I mean, we’re talking about idols. Unless it’s part of the concept of the group, talent is a bonus. As long as they have one or two decent singer/dancer, it will be ok. Look, personality and music with a decent promotion is what really matter. That’s why i always found it weird when people say this girl or this group deserve more popularity than a less talented girl/group when there’s like a ton of reasons why you can love them outside of their voice. People aren’t looking for the next Mariah Carey, they want likable pretty girls and good songs.

Look at =LOVE. Their popularity is rising, they sell a lot and even their best singer can barely sing 1 minute before sounding out of breath XD

I think Tsubaki doesn’t get more money than other groups. I mean, of course, they’re getting cool stuff for their anniversary. But outside of Teion Yakedo heavy promotion, they pretty much went back to the usual H!P group type of promotion/budget. They didn’t even get an MV to promote their album and yet, their 4th single and first album sold really well.

With Beyooooonds debuting, H!P will most likely focus a bit more on them, but with Tsubaki’s popularity and the staff’s smart decision, i’m not too worried. I’m not expecting amazing sales all the times, but good sales ? Definitly... Though i’m expecting a lot of "See, they were never really popular, it was just good promotion" each times they sell less than 45k even if it’s still really good sales XD

I’m curious to see how their first double a single will sell. There’s less edition, but there is 9 members and they’re getting some cool stuff to promote the single so i really can’t wait to see the results... But first give me the covers so i can pre-order my single XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users